PDA

View Full Version : Devin Taylor

DesertFox24
10-26-2011, 08:18 AM
I watched some clips of him from this year and he might be a better athlete than Curry, but I think Curry is a better player.

Anyway with the Bills scouting South Carolina like crazy this is a guy that we should all watch.

He looks pretty good and is a fluid enough athlete to be able to play OLB in a 34 in my opinion.

He team mate Ingram as much as I like him and think he has some interesting potential I would not draft him before the 5th or 6th. He has a lot of technique to work on in my opinion, but I still would not mind the bills taking a flyer on him on Saturday.

My rankings and hopefully players available are below

1. Morris Claiborne LSU CB
2. Dre Kirkpatrick
3. Vinny Curry
4. Devin Taylor
5. Courtney Upshaw
6. Kelechi Osemele

I like Donta Hightower but he lacks the instincts and the motor of McClain and as a result I would not draft in the first round, maybe the second, but more likely the 3rd.

k-oneputt
10-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Ingram doesn't have the physical measurables like Taylor but I like Ingram. Every game I watch SC Ingram is making plays.

1st rd. - Kirkpatrick
2nd rd. - Upshaw
3rd rd. - Hightower

Hey you never know.

DraftBoy
10-26-2011, 10:47 AM
Ingram doesn't have the physical measurables like Taylor but I like Ingram. Every game I watch SC Ingram is making plays.

1st rd. - Kirkpatrick
2nd rd. - Upshaw
3rd rd. - Hightower

Hey you never know.

Never happen.

And every time I tell you the never know line you call me out for it.

k-oneputt
10-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Never happen.

And every time I tell you the never know line you call me out for it.

I agree with you because Upshaw is going in the 1st.

k-oneputt
10-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah but you all telling me things like Devlin and Enderle are rated ahead of Locker and Mallett. Crazy stuff.

DraftBoy
10-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah but you all telling me things like Devlin and Enderle are rated ahead of Locker and Mallett. Crazy stuff.

So is assuming that ratings are forever in cement and can never change or bringing things up that have no bearing.

k-oneputt
10-26-2011, 10:59 AM
You mean like saying Kirkpatrick, Upshaw, Hightower is impossible ?

k-oneputt
10-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Actually what in the wolrd did you ever see to list those two ahead of the other two ?

DraftBoy
10-26-2011, 11:49 AM
You mean like saying Kirkpatrick, Upshaw, Hightower is impossible ?

Yes thinking Hightowers drops to Round 3 as of today is impossible.

DraftBoy
10-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Actually what in the wolrd did you ever see to list those two ahead of the other two ?

The same thing their own coaches are seeing right now. May have been wrong on Mallett though. We'll see in a few years.