• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Dolphins owner reaches out to Cowher through channels

Good think Cowher has always said he would never take over mid season out of respect for the current coach. We need both those wins over Miami.

Operatives for the Miami Dolphins have contacted people close to former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher about the team's head coaching job, CBSSports.com reported Tuesday.

www.blzbus.com
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Dolphins owner reaches out to Cowher through channels

if cowher takes the miami job, i am going to go crazy. cowher and luck? this whole feel good season will have pissed me off royally.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

I doubt even Cowher could right the Dolphins ship in the short term.

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

They were talking about this on the radio today and it sounds like Cowher and Gruden would both be interested in the Miami job, but only if they can get Andrew Luck.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
          if cowher takes the miami job, i am going to go crazy. cowher and luck? this whole feel good season will have pissed me off royally.
          yeah, we spent the last 10 years getting owned by Brady and Bellicheck and it looks like we're going to spend the next 10 getting owned by Luck and Cowher.

As much as it kills me, I think we need to root for Miami for all their remaining games except when they play Buffalo (obviously).

They already have too many losses to be a factor in the wild card hunt and we don't want them anywhere near Luck. Even if Indy or St Louis gets the #1 pick, there's a chance they could trade out of it, and if Miami is in the top 5, they'll have the compensation to make the trade happen.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            yeah, we spent the last 10 years getting owned by Brady and Bellicheck and it looks like we're going to spend the next 10 getting owned by Luck and Cowher.

As much as it kills me, I think we need to root for Miami for all their remaining games except when they play Buffalo (obviously).

They already have too many losses to be a factor in the wild card hunt and we don't want them anywhere near Luck. Even if Indy or St Louis gets the #1 pick, there's a chance they could trade out of it, and if Miami is in the top 5, they'll have the compensation to make the trade happen.
            I've been rooting hard for Miami for the past two weeks. I actually like the Losman move and think it could help them a little. He's gotta be better then Matt Moore.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Well, I would love to see a resurgence by the Bills & Fins. I loved fighting it out with them for #1 & winning that battle year in & out even though they had Marino & Shula.

Time for the Bills & Fins to go back where they belong fighting for the top of the division while the Pats* & Jets battle it out for #3.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Dolphins are not getting Andrew Luck.

Indy or St. Louis will get the top pick and Washington will sell the farm to get that pick.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

i was convinced at the beginning of the season that we had a legit shot at luck. now we have been given a fun season but with the injuries face an arduous task to get to the playoffs.

now we missed luck and the playoffs. only in buffalo.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

Gee, who could that be? The guy that sits next to Cowher on CBS pre game show perhaps?

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                      • Feb 2009

Miami will not get Luck, they will end up with 2-3 wins. However, Indy will be lucky to win 1 and they WILL draft Luck to sit behind Peyton.

Comment

• dog14787
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Ed
                        They were talking about this on the radio today and it sounds like Cowher and Gruden would both be interested in the Miami job, but only if they can get Andrew Luck.
                        Cowher and Luck together in Miami would be a double whammy, good grief

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

Did Ross learn nothing from the Harbuagh Debacle?

Dolphins are not getting Andrew Luck.

Indy or St. Louis will get the top pick and Washington will sell the farm to get that pick.

Or so you hope.

Comment

• psubills62
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2008

Reaching Cowher through channels?

I know CBS is channel 8 here, not sure what it is in Miami, though.
                            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Ed
                              Dude
                              • Sep 2002

i was convinced at the beginning of the season that we had a legit shot at luck. now we have been given a fun season but with the injuries face an arduous task to get to the playoffs.

now we missed luck and the playoffs. only in buffalo.
                              Damn, six games into the season and we've already missed the playoffs? That's news to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X