PDA

View Full Version : Bills bond through 0-8, build foundation for current playoff run

MidnightVoice
10-27-2011, 09:31 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8237ed8e/article/bills-bond-through-08-build-foundation-for-current-playoff-run

The young wide receivers got the bunk beds. Third-year pro Steve Johnson headed for the basement, and the other six players divided up the couches, pullout beds and any other surface soft enough for a short night of sleep.

Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who asked his wife and kids to head to the grandparents' place nearby, handled the cooking, which generally consisted of taking the guys to his favorite Arizona eateries.

"But he did make a few meals," said running back Fred Jackson, defending his quarterback's attempts at cuisine.

This, without many of the frills you've come to expect from professional athletes, is where a group of no-name Bills began this year's journey: In April, at a house in Gilbert, Ariz., during a week of workouts and bonding that continues to resonate..............

URL fixed...

psubills62
10-27-2011, 09:33 AM
I think you copied and pasted the wrong link :idunno:

Don't Panic
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8237ed8e/article/bills-bond-through-08-build-foundation-for-current-playoff-run

northernbillfan
10-27-2011, 09:57 AM
I think you copied and pasted the wrong link :idunno:Fixed

MidnightVoice
10-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Ta

northernbillfan
10-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Now back to commenting onthe thread and article:

Great read. It's something that has been said a few times before, however it's always nice to see a new spin on this side of the story.

What really caught my eye was the Chan quote at the end of the article: "We've got a ton of guys on the same page," Gailey said. "It's a unique group. It's a bunch of guys that just fought their way through their whole life to get where they are, and that makes it fun. It makes it fun to be around them."

If you are not having fun, you won't go far in this league.

Skooby
10-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Now back to commenting onthe thread and article:

Great read. It's something that has been said a few times before, however it's always nice to see a new spin on this side of the story.

What really caught my eye was the Chan quote at the end of the article: "We've got a ton of guys on the same page," Gailey said. "It's a unique group. It's a bunch of guys that just fought their way through their whole life to get where they are, and that makes it fun. It makes it fun to be around them."

If you are not having fun, you won't go far in this league.

Winning makes it fun.