• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

**** the NFL and their worthless ****ing TV coverage

We always get the Ravens and Redskins games, so I thought for sure I'd be able to watch this game at home.

But, as it turns out, the Ravens just so happen to have one of their 2 NFC games on the same day we have one of our 2 NFC games, so both games are on Fox, and of course Baltimore is going to show the Ravens game.

And because our greedy POS owner sold our home game to Toronto, it's a 4 PM start instead of a 1 PM start.

And all of this coincides to **** me out of being able to watch the one game I should be able to watch at home.

**** the NFL and **** Ralph.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: **** the NFL and their worthless ****ing TV coverage

actually check that- it looks like Baltimore has the early game so the start time doesn't matter, but they're still not showing the Skins game late.

WTF?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37
      We always get the Ravens and Redskins games, so I thought for sure I'd be able to watch this game at home.

But, as it turns out, the Ravens just so happen to have one of their 2 NFC games on the same day we have one of our 2 NFC games, so both games are on Fox, and of course Baltimore is going to show the Ravens game.

And because our greedy POS owner sold our home game to Toronto, it's a 4 PM start instead of a 1 PM start.

And all of this coincides to **** me out of being able to watch the one game I should be able to watch at home.

In preseason, the game had been scheduled for 1 PM, the league must have been responsible for changing the game time.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Obviously the NFL and Ralph (as well as the rest of the world) need to schedule and plan everything around what you want
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by better days
          In preseason, the game had been scheduled for 1 PM, the league must have been responsible for changing the game time.
          All our games were 1PM starts with an asterisk (*) & subject to change being mentioned, here is that rare occasion where the * means something.

Best advice for OP, go to bar & get drunk.
          Last edited by Skooby; 10-27-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
            Obviously the NFL and Ralph (as well as the rest of the world) need to schedule and plan everything around what you want

OP
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Well at least they should stop intentionally scheduling everything just to **** with Op. What a bunch of mean aholes.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

actually check that- it looks like Baltimore has the early game so the start time doesn't matter, but they're still not showing the Skins game late.

WTF?
                Because CBS has the doubleheader this week.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                  Because CBS has the doubleheader this week.
                  why should only one channel get a doubleheader. If there are no local games on, both channels should get a doubleheader.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• k-oneputt
                    • Jun 2009

What happened to NFL Ticket ?

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      Well at least they should stop intentionally scheduling everything just to **** with Op. What a bunch of mean aholes.
                      you guys can try to personalize it if you want but it's about a lot more than just me.

Remember, Baltimore was without a team for almost 20 years so there are a lot of Redskins fans in this area. There are people who live 20 miles from the Redskins stadium that can't watch the game on local TV. That's ****ing stupid.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

im pumped i can watch the bills game here in albany, PLUS its a 4PM game so after a night of celebrating halloween in boston i wont need to rush back early! sorry Op

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

you guys can try to personalize it if you want but it's about a lot more than just me.

We did not personalize it.

You did.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• mayotm
                            • Jul 2003

Darn. Now you will miss the Redskins defensive dominance that you are predicting.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
                              Darn. Now you will miss the Redskins defensive dominance that you are predicting.
                              yeah well that's the difference between me and a lot of you- I don't have to convince myself that the team is better than it is to keep watching. I'll watch no matter how bad I think they are or how little chance I think they have.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X