X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Other team Fan-Sites???

There seems to be a large number of Miami, NE and even a Tennessee fan coming to the Zone to post. Which is cool, i have no problem with it, but i was wondering how do they find this site?

The reason i ask, my freind is trying out for the Indianapolis Colts who i went to high school with and i couldn't find a Colts fan site to save my life. I hope he makes it and i wanted to see hows he doing but besides colts.com which doesn't give much info on him, its hard to keep up. I gave up like a week ago and then one of my brothers freinds was at my house and saw me posting here and he loves Pittsburgh (hes from that area originally) and asked me if they have a similar site, i looked up on google and couldn't find jack besides their official site, newspaper sites or sites like sportingnews.com and espn.com.

Is there like a web site with links to alot of the fan sites in the NFL or something? How come Miami and other fans find this site so easily while i can't find other team fan sites??? Am i that dumb????

Anyways, anybody have links to Colts and/or Pittsburgh fan sites? Thanks in advance.
    Impossible is Nothing.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Check out the thread in the NFL Zone. There's a number of them listed there.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
      • Jun 2003

Re: Other team Fan-Sites???

Originally posted by Demon
      Is there like a web site with links to alot of the fan sites in the NFL or something? How come Miami and other fans find this site so easily while i can't find other team fan sites??? Am i that dumb????

Anyways, anybody have links to Colts and/or Pittsburgh fan sites? Thanks in advance.
      Knowing that other teams fans are posting on this board, you should never ask a question like "Am I that dumb", it's just so inviting. But in the spirit of your post I will cut you some slack and give a site...Can't vouch for how good it is, but from time to time I'll read the posts on it..We play them this year, so I try to keep up with them.

Indianapolis Colts

Reach for the stars

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

BTW, he'll kill me later, but Totanka led me here, I liked the way he, and Justa, and Clump and a few others posted on our site, so I thought I would visit theirs, so I asked which one was a good site with knowlegable posters, and they all led me here.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Fat Tony
          • Sep 2002

Your freind needs to use google. You can find almost anything with it

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Re: Re: Other team Fan-Sites???

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Knowing that other teams fans are posting on this board, you should never ask a question like "Am I that dumb", it's just so inviting. But in the spirit of your post I will cut you some slack and give a site...Can't vouch for how good it is, but from time to time I'll read the posts on it..We play them this year, so I try to keep up with them.

Indianapolis Colts
            lol

Thanks for the link.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BillsNYC
              Man of the People
              • Jul 2002

i HATE finheaven....
              Thank you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                BTW, he'll kill me later, but Totanka led me here, I liked the way he, and Justa, and Clump and a few others posted on our site, so I thought I would visit theirs, so I asked which one was a good site with knowlegable posters, and they all led me here.
                I did not lead you here. I will never bring garbage home.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BillsNYC
                  i HATE finheaven....
                  Then don't go there, no ones forcing you, but there's something about that you just can't resist..Don't worry we won't tell anybody

I did not lead you here. I will never bring garbage home.
                  Must be tough, never being able to go home, huh..

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                  X