PDA

View Full Version : GDT - Blue Jackets @ Sabres

Skooby
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
We have to break the curse of the lightning, so no negative posting on this thread or complaints allowed.

GO Sabres !!

SkateZilla
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
we need to do something other than play on the boards all game..

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Game on

OpIv37
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM
If we were playing a good team we'd be down 2-0 already

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Kaleta 2 mins for being punched

generalmills
10-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Is there a reason why NHL CI has not had the sabres msg feed at all this year? I just love hearing the BJ's colour guy give analysis on "Derek Myers" and his play in the former HBC centre.:refuse:

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 06:33 PM
Bass is dirty ****er...he is trying to rip off Kaleta head.

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Is there a reason why NHL CI has not had the sabres msg feed at all this year? I just love hearing the BJ's colour guy give analysis on "Derek Myers" and his play in the former HBC centre.:refuse:

Do you have Dishnetwork?

YardRat
10-27-2011, 06:40 PM
:gosabres:

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Why do they do that drop pass on the PP? it NEVER works

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Brad Boyes, Brad Boyes, whatcha gonna do.

Crisis
10-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Bass is on a mission to get his ass kicked by everyone on the roster tonight.

generalmills
10-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Do you have Dishnetwork?
No I have it on Shaw/Rogers Digital Cable (Western Canada) but we have not had the Sabres feed at all this year. For some reason no matter who is playing (sabres or not) if one team's home network is FSN that is the feed that seems to come.

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 07:44 PM
No I have it on Shaw/Rogers Digital Cable (Western Canada) but we have not had the Sabres feed at all this year. For some reason no matter who is playing (sabres or not) if one team's home network is FSN that is the feed that seems to come.

i think a lot of companies are pissed at MSG because for some reason MSG refused to show games in HD. I have DishNetwork and I dont' have MSG what so ever. DishNetwork and MSG are in a pissing contest and that is one of the reason Dish won't carry MSG.

SabreEleven
10-27-2011, 07:46 PM
how many times is this defense going to give the BJ's an odd man rush?

Crisis
10-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Myers is terrible tonight.

Weber needs to play and Grags needs to meet the pressbox.

Skooby
10-27-2011, 07:50 PM
This is like watching 2 ******s trying to hump a doorknob.

SkateZilla
10-27-2011, 08:29 PM
wahts with these 2-0 leads turning into losses.... wake the **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skooby
10-27-2011, 09:00 PM
All good.

OpIv37
10-27-2011, 09:33 PM
solid 1st, decent 3rd, awful 2nd.

I still say this would have been a loss against a better team, but we got the win and that's all that matters for the moment.

Skooby
10-27-2011, 09:37 PM
solid 1st, decent 3rd, awful 2nd.

I still say this would have been a loss against a better team, but we got the win and that's all that matters for the moment.

The second period left me shaking my head, we can't play like this at any point during a game. It's actually like the whole team takes a science formula & comes out different people, I can't explain it any other way.

OpIv37
10-27-2011, 09:43 PM
The second period left me shaking my head, we can't play like this at any point during a game. It's actually like the whole team takes a science formula & comes out different people, I can't explain it any other way.

For as long as I can remember, this team has struggled to play complete games. They'll dominate for a while- or even a whole period- then out of nowhere they'll look like **** again.

I'm glad they got 2 PP goals. And I'm happy to see that Enroth looks like the real deal. He really saved them several times. But I hate all the breakaways they allowed and I hate that they allowed CBJ back in a game they were dominating (at least on the scoreboard).

Myers is playing like ****. Luke Adam is still a little off but I like this kid- I think he's going to be a great player for us.

OpIv37
10-27-2011, 09:43 PM
oh and the 2nd Columbus goal never should have happened because there was blatant interference before it that wasn't called.

Skooby
10-27-2011, 10:12 PM
For as long as I can remember, this team has struggled to play complete games. They'll dominate for a while- or even a whole period- then out of nowhere they'll look like **** again.

I'm glad they got 2 PP goals. And I'm happy to see that Enroth looks like the real deal. He really saved them several times. But I hate all the breakaways they allowed and I hate that they allowed CBJ back in a game they were dominating (at least on the scoreboard).

Myers is playing like ****. Luke Adam is still a little off but I like this kid- I think he's going to be a great player for us.

How anyone can call you anything less than brutully honest is beyond me. You serve reality that people are unwilling to digest mentally, it's really a gift. Maybe the people who attempt to mock or pass off your words as complaints can't see what's been given to them, everything.

Don't ever let people tell you who you are, where you live or what you do right or wrong. I live a similiar way, so I can relate.