PDA

View Full Version : Bills' Jackson, 'Skins' Fletcher share bond

justasportsfan
10-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Jackson and Fletcher were underrated and overlooked, perhaps because their journeys began on the Division III level. But Jackson is a legitimate MVP candidate while Fletcher, the former Bills linebacker, is again on pace to eclipse the 100-tackle mark, something he's accomplished every year since the NFL started recording the stat in 2001.

http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article610445.ece

I hope Fletcher gets a lot of tackles in this game........ averaging 10 yards down the LOS a couple 40-50 yds down.

OpIv37
10-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Unfortunately, Fletcher has been a huge addition to the Skins.

I haven't really watched him much this year, but being in the DC area, I saw a lot of him the last few years. He's been great for the Skins. He makes big plays every game and their fans love him.

But it's ok- we had Paul Posluzny.

Oaf
10-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Letting him and TKO go was stupid.

Fletch never making the PB is stupid.

justasportsfan
10-28-2011, 09:15 AM

they wanted to leave when we let Jeff Posey go. I don't want players that dont want to be here.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-28-2011, 09:26 AM
they wanted to leave when we let Jeff Posey go. I don't want players that dont want to be here.
I don't want to even hear of a player that "doesn't want to be here." This is the NFL. You get paid six figures or more to play football, you play where they tell you to, you play with all your heart, AND YOU LIKE IT. Period. If you can't manage to show respect for the team or city that signs you then you don't deserve to be in the NFL.

The King
10-28-2011, 09:26 AM
I loved Fletch

justasportsfan
10-28-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't want to even hear of a player that "doesn't want to be here." This is the NFL. You get paid six figures or more to play football, you play where they tell you to, you play with all your heart, AND YOU LIKE IT. Period. If you can't manage to show respect for the team or city that signs you then you don't deserve to be in the NFL.
how can you play with all your heart when your heart isn't in it? I don't want players who will take plays off.

OpIv37
10-28-2011, 09:38 AM

You always blame the player.

You should be blaming Ralph and the FO for creating a situation that causes players to not want to be here.

justasportsfan
10-28-2011, 09:51 AM
You always blame the player.

You should be blaming Ralph and the FO for creating a situation that causes players to not want to be here.

Huh? You've always blamed me of NEVER holding players accountable. Make up your mind.

I also blame Jauron more than anyone during his era.

I was also against the coaches/FO starting JP over Holcomb.

Spikes spoke publicly against letting Posey go. thats where it all started. The FO played a part. I agree that the FO shouldn't be blameless. Getting rid of Posey was not something the FO should be blamed for. He SUCKED.

Now are you going to blame the FO and RALPH for guys like Merriman and the players we currently have for wanting to be here or does that only work when you have something to ***** about?

mayotm
10-28-2011, 10:01 AM

Fletch never making the PB is stupid.Fletcher has made the Pro Bowl the past two seasons.