• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Weather

Too bad todays game wasn't at RWS...according to the weather channel, it's supposed to be a nice fall day. Meanwhile, in Jersey.... the weather sucks and they are showing crews trying to clear lots of "nasty" snow.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Weather

Frost as thick as snow this AM, but the sun is shining and the sky is cloudless.

Personally, I'm hoping that this develops into a pattern for the entire winter...the east coast can have all of the snow this year.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Cntrygal
      • Jul 2002

Not that I think it would happen... but it would be nice for the media to have to recognize that Buffalo isn't the ONLY place in the league that gets snow/bad weather.
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Not to mention the snow Colorado got this past week. The Broncos had to practice indoors down the road.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
          Not to mention the snow Colorado got this past week. The Broncos had to practice indoors down the road.

Yep! I was disappointed I didn't get any of that snow. All we got was a few scattered flurries and a little rain. Dangit!

I do find it funny that a lot of the media is saying that the storm that hit the East coast is the first storm of the season... when a week prior Colorado and Wyoming got hit. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X