PDA

View Full Version : Merriman looks to be grilled by Congress over his HGH use

Skooby
10-30-2011, 11:49 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/30/casserly-expects-merriman-to-be-first-player-to-get-subpoena-for-congress/

I also think this will end Merriman time as a Buffalo Bills player, it's embarrassing.

djjimkelly
10-30-2011, 11:59 AM
they should just leave all these athletes alone.

if you dont get they are ALL on juice and or HGH your a ****ing moron.

end of story

i dont get why they are beating a dead horse

mikemac2001
10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
THey do it because they want to show kids its "wrong" who cares

Skooby
10-30-2011, 12:04 PM
THey do it because they want to show kids its "wrong" who cares

Until everyone earns a professional athletes pay, they won't be showing them anything but things to fulfill their own needs.

paranoid
10-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Oh goody. This is exactly what congress should be involved in. I'm glad that they're not distracted by trivial frivolities like the economy or national security.

Buddo
10-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Bottom line is, it's an attempt to make the NFLPA actually move their asses and agree to the testing for HGH.

The NFL wants to play it's games drug free. Testing for HGH is an important part of that. The NFLPA is basically stalling the implementation of it, on as many dubious grounds as it can dredge up.
Those are political moves, and people then wonder why politicians think they might get involved.

better days
10-30-2011, 01:53 PM
The thing about HGH is that it has been proven to benefit people & there is no evidence it is harmful like steroids.

I think HGH should be allowed with doctors involved in its use,

better days
10-30-2011, 01:55 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/30/casserly-expects-merriman-to-be-first-player-to-get-subpoena-for-congress/

I also think this will end Merriman time as a Buffalo Bills player, it's embarrassing.

Well, Merriman is only possibly going to be questioned. There is no proof he has used it. Yet.

djjimkelly
10-30-2011, 02:09 PM
The thing about HGH is that it has been proven to benefit people & there is no evidence it is harmful like steroids.

I think HGH should be allowed with doctors involved in its use,

steroids arent harmful either if used properly

u do realize when steroids were made illegal the FDA and DEA both suggested it not be made illegal

watch bigger stronger faster its a movie

if used improperly or by stupid people overdoing it yes they are harmful

but so are carbohydrates if overdone lol

if used systematically and properly steroids can help peoples lives tremendously

and those do u have low T commercials are prescription testosterone