X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

I just gotta rant...

First off, I think Ryan Fitzpatrick is a totally legit NFL starting QB. He's not perfect, but he can spin the ball, and gets it out quick. He's a dynamic leader, never, ever gives up, and has the ability to perform well under pressure (most of the time). He's given, us as fans, hope for the next 3-4 years. Yeah, it was 6 years, and alot of money, but the guy is good, and thats the market.

Point here is, Joe Buscaglia, ESPN (some), and anyone else who downs us for this signing, need to wake the **** up!!

Thats all...
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: I just gotta rant...

The Bills had no other option. They can't draft someone and have them come in and play better than Fitz. It was a necessary signing on the Bills' part. I still think Bills fans overrate him.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I think he came in a little cheaper than he could have. 10 mil per is about right, but it wouldn't have surprised me if it ended up being closer to 12.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by elltrain22
        First off, I think Ryan Fitzpatrick is a totally legit NFL starting QB. He's not perfect, but he can spin the ball, and gets it out quick. He's a dynamic leader, never, ever gives up, and has the ability to perform well under pressure (most of the time). He's given, us as fans, hope for the next 3-4 years. Yeah, it was 6 years, and alot of money, but the guy is good, and thats the market.

Point here is, Joe Buscaglia, ESPN (some), and anyone else who downs us for this signing, need to wake the **** up!!

Thats all...

Maybe you should change that to :

Point here is, Joe Buscaglia, ESPN (some), and anyone else who downs us for this signing, need to SHUT the **** up!!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

If we win, it was brilliant.

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Thats all...
            Well said!
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
              If we win, it was brilliant.
              What? It's only brilliant if the Bills win this game? That's wrong.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                What? It's only brilliant if the Bills win this game? That's wrong.
                Winning makes teams look brilliant, where did I say a specific event had to occur besides winning?

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                  The Bills had no other option. They can't draft someone and have them come in and play better than Fitz. It was a necessary signing on the Bills' part. I still think Bills fans overrate him.
                  I think the vast majority of Bills fans have Fitz rated just right. He is not great, but he is good enough to win with.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Winning makes teams look brilliant, where did I say a specific event had to occur besides winning?
                    Sorry, you made it seem like you were talking about today's game.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                      Sorry, you made it seem like you were talking about today's game.
                      No problems, I can see how it could be taken that way. I usually write more clearly but there was this party last night....

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by better days
                        I think the vast majority of Bills fans have Fitz rated just right. He is not great, but he is good enough to win with.
                        so when he passes for 4000 yards, and 30 tds this season, what will people say about that??
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• mush69
                          • Jan 2003

so when he passes for 4000 yards, and 30 tds this season, what will people say about that??

If the rest of the team buys into that we have a case. If not they will hang him!
                          Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• elltrain22
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mush69
                            If the rest of the team buys into that we have a case. If not they will hang him!
                            buys into?? We run 4-5 wr sets 75% of the time, he's gonna get his numbers.

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                              You do? This is the first thread you've mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
                              X