X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Fitz Still cannot throw deep

On the Spiller interference call, if Fitz put the ball long, Spiller could have his 1st receiving TD.

Rex Ryan will take notice. CB will start to take the right coverage. We'll see against the Jets CBs.
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Re: Fitz Still cannot throw deep

Fitz has thrown a few good long balls this year. With the injury to Donald Jones, the rest of the personnel on the offense, and the style of offense the Bills run they aren't going to go long too often. That ball is out of Fitz's hands within two or three seconds of getting the snap usually.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• zone
      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
      On the Spiller interference call, if Fitz put the ball long, Spiller could have his 1st receiving TD.

Rex Ryan will take notice. CB will start to take the right coverage. We'll see against the Jets CBs.
      Fitz can make all the throws he needs to win games including the deep ball, that my friend is all that matters.
      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

don't talk bad about fitz. he is the bills' quarterback and it's shameful to talk bad about our qb.

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh

Ryan will definitely take notice. We're going to have to adjust things a bit to have any success through the air. They will play tight man so expect a lot of 4 WR sets with Fitz working the sidelines to open up the safeties early on. The key will be getting Freddy going early to keep the honest and reduce their blitzing. Today we matched up well. Next week is a different story... really going to have to earn that one. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Don't Panic
            Ryan will definitely take notice. We're going to have to adjust things a bit to have any success through the air. They will play tight man so expect a lot of 4 WR sets with Fitz working the sidelines to open up the safeties early on. The key will be getting Freddy going early to keep the honest and reduce their blitzing. Today we matched up well. Next week is a different story... really going to have to earn that one. Looking forward to it.
            Well, I am looking forward to seeing Sanchez run for his life & going down. Bills 27 Jets 14

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

I don't get the sub-text of this thread... is signing a contract suddenly supposed to make him a better deep ball thrower?
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Don't Panic
                They will play tight man so expect a lot of 4 WR sets with Fitz working the sidelines to open up the safeties early on.
                That's a great point that I heard a commentator make during the Giants game: The Bills don't stretch the field vertically, they stretch it horizontally.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                  don't talk bad about fitz. he is the bills' quarterback and it's shameful to talk bad about our qb.
                  It's not about talking bad about our qb it's about making sense and valid argument.

People are never happy, we won, are in first place and someone is complaining about one throw that could have been off target.

Give me a break. We shut a team out today.
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Win!! Shut out!! 1st place!!!

Comment

• Don't Panic
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Dec 2005

I'm hoping they line Chandler up on Maybin's side and force him into coverage. That will be worth the price of admission.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                        • Dec 2004

It's not like the there hasn't been enough film on Fitzpatrick for awhile now. The opponents have gameplanned against his noodle-arm to a 2-5 record to this point. The great Bill Belichek gameplanned Fitzpatrick to a 369 yard, 34 point day. Color me not overly concerned at this point.

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Philagape
                          That's a great point that I heard a commentator make during the Giants game: The Bills don't stretch the field vertically, they stretch it horizontally.
                          Was just gonna say that.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

If Fitz were as good as people want him to be, he'd be a frikkin Hall of Famer.

I guess his 77 percent completions and 116.4 rating today weren't good enough.
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
                              If Fitz were as good as people want him to be, he'd be a frikkin Hall of Famer.

I guess his 77 percent completions and 116.4 rating today weren't good enough.
                              and it would have been higher cuz that INT wasn't his fault
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X