PDA

View Full Version : Should be a great game between the Jets and Bills.

HendersonD06
10-30-2011, 06:38 PM
I've been on this site since 2005, great fan base you all have. I'll admit, it's fun when we're both winning.

Good luck this coming Sunday, the AFC East is at stake. Fred Jackson won't be easy to contain and 9 sacks from this Buffalo defense today? Wow, your pass rush came out of nowhere.

Take it easy Buffalo fans, enjoy the win, and see you guys next Sunday!

capitolneal
10-30-2011, 06:41 PM
cant wait wanna see us against a top flight d

imbondz
10-30-2011, 06:43 PM
glad the first game against them is home

HendersonD06
10-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Our defense hasn't been top flight yet. We've been great against the pass, #1 ranked defense against the pass and we've also been very good with our pass rush, but we've struggled against the run. And the Bills are running great with Fred Jackson. I think Fred Jackson is the KEY to the game. If the Jets can contain Jackson, we should win. If Jackson runs wild... Buffalo should win.

Another key to the game is our run game against Buffalo's run defense. Jets run game hasn't been good this season and Buffalo's run D hasn't been good either.

All in all, should make for a good game. See you all next Sunday.

Don't Panic
10-30-2011, 07:05 PM
The AFC East is at stake? Don't get ahead of yourself there bub... New England wins next week and it doesn't matter for a minute what you guys do. You're not in this fight right now... just sitting on the outside looking in.

sdbillsfan2
10-30-2011, 07:16 PM
No words needed !!!!

HendersonD06
10-30-2011, 07:54 PM
The AFC East is at stake? Don't get ahead of yourself there bub... New England wins next week and it doesn't matter for a minute what you guys do. You're not in this fight right now... just sitting on the outside looking in.

What are you talking about? Regardless if the Patriots beat the Giants next week... With a Jets victory over the Bills, our rematch against NE two weeks from today will be for 1st place of the AFC East. We're also 3-0 against the Patriots @ home since 2008.

Don't Panic
10-30-2011, 08:17 PM
What are you talking about? Regardless if the Patriots beat the Giants next week... With a Jets victory over the Bills, our rematch against NE two weeks from today will be for 1st place of the AFC East. We're also 3-0 against the Patriots @ home since 2008.

Sounds like you should wait for all those things to happen and then for your Pats game before "the AFC East is at stake", then. Just saying... don't get ahead of yourself.

paranoid
10-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Our defense hasn't been top flight yet. We've been great against the pass, #1 ranked defense against the pass and we've also been very good with our pass rush, but we've struggled against the run. And the Bills are running great with Fred Jackson. I think Fred Jackson is the KEY to the game. If the Jets can contain Jackson, we should win. If Jackson runs wild... Buffalo should win.

Another key to the game is our run game against Buffalo's run defense. Jets run game hasn't been good this season and Buffalo's run D hasn't been good either.

All in all, should make for a good game. See you all next Sunday.

I agree that it should be a good matchup and that a lot of it will do with how Freddy J. runs. I'm hoping that our run D continues to improve; we have a lot of young guys still putting it together.

Should be a good game and may the best team win.

clumping platelets
10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Just End Their Season