• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

I love the enthusiasm in the team

The team and chan seem so into the games. After every sack the team seemed to feed off that energy. Chan is so much better then the dicky was on the sideline, he actully cares. But the team seems like there having fun out there and it's just so fun to watch a team that tries every play every game.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: I love the enthusiasm in the team

It's so refreshing to read posts like this after the " We Suck " crowd nearly killed this place this past spring & summer.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Lone Stranger
      • Sep 2002

I believe you are right on target.

Comment

• 2slowtogofast
        • Sep 2007

It is a nice change. Dareus after a couple plays looked like he was having the time of his life jumping around and screaming. Let keep the momentum going and beat the jets next sunday.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
          My IQ Test results came back negative
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by 2slowtogofast
          It is a nice change. Dareus after a couple plays looked like he was having the time of his life jumping around and screaming. Let keep the momentum going and beat the jets next sunday.
          He really stood out to me too. It's good to see he's enjoying it playing in buffalo.

Comment

• Ed
            • Sep 2002

They should be even more enthusiastic this week too. They finally get to play in the Ralph again for the first time in like 4 weeks. I expect the Ralph to be electric come Sunday and hopefully Sanchez gets his ass handed to him.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i just like dareus playing his natural position. he seems to thrive in it and it was made possible by kelsay's return. Who knew we'd be so happy to have kelsay return.

Comment

Working...
              X