PDA

View Full Version : Jets to sign Shawn Nelson

DBrown77
10-31-2011, 10:37 AM
Looks like Rex is looking for info on the offense. Mayhem Maybin will be looking for revenge too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-expected-sign-buffalo-bills-tight-shawn-nelson-article-1.969749

Jan Reimers
10-31-2011, 10:42 AM
Between the suspension, the injuries and the migraine headaches, I doubt he will be of much help in his knowledge of our offense - or in adding much to the Jets' offense, either.

Skooby
10-31-2011, 10:42 AM
We don't have to worry about Nelson giving up much pertinent information, he never understood the offense much anyways.

Night Train
10-31-2011, 10:46 AM
Between the suspension, the injuries and the migraine headaches, I doubt he will be of much help in his knowledge of our offense - or in adding much to the Jets' offense, either.

Could be the foot massage expert his wife needs.

trapezeus
10-31-2011, 10:48 AM
i never understood why Rex is so nervous about buffalo all the time. everytime we cut someone, he's right there trying to pick up the player for tidbits of information. until this year, we haven't been any good and they've had the record to say they were. Two AFC championship games and they are worried about the bills. hilarious.

As for maybin, i don't see him doing much of anything. the bills run well and you wouldn't put maybin in for that. The bills pass well with quick decisions. you rarely see fitz dance around in the pocket. And lastly, it seemed that Eric wood hated maybin during camp last year. i get the sense the bills OL will do their best to make maybin look like a fool.

but you never know, the bills could be up 41-7 on the jets have have thigpen in there. backups+late game meaningless results=Aaron's time to shine.

And then we can here Dhenderson talk about how awesome aaron is.

hydro
10-31-2011, 10:53 AM
We don't have to worry about D. Nelson giving up much pertinent information, he never understood the offense much anyways.

You mean S. Nelson?

Skooby
10-31-2011, 10:55 AM
You mean S. Nelson?

Yeah, ironically the S / D are right next to each other & I mistyped it.

BertSquirtgum
10-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Nelson doesn't have a clue about this offense. What a waste.

THRILLHO
10-31-2011, 11:15 AM
I didn't even know we released him. I was so used to not hearing his name during the season I just assumed he was out with injury again.

TigerJ
10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
I hope someone tells Ryan to order a truckload of Exedrin.