Ebenezer
10-31-2011, 12:25 PM
Unless somebody trades up to draft Andrew Luck the top five contenders are:

Indi
Miami
Denver
Seattle
Ariz

All the other bottom dwellers (Minn, St.L, Car, Jax) have their QB of the future.

EDIT: Added Ariz to list.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Arizona would definitely draft luck, regardless of the money they shelled out for kolb...he's terrible

Oaf
10-31-2011, 12:30 PM
Feeley outplayed Bradford..? :scratch:

Ed
10-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Arizona would definitely draft luck, regardless of the money they shelled out for kolb...he's terrible
Yeah, even if he starts playing better, no team is stupid enough to pass on a chance at Luck for Kevin Kolb. Whatever you end up losing out of the Kolb deal doesn't compare to what you gain with Luck.

Ebenezer
10-31-2011, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I should have included Ariz. St.L would only draft Luck if they can get rid of Bradford. If you were going to trade for Bradford wouldn't you just trade up to try to get Luck? Rams are SOL.

Extremebillsfan247
10-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Unless somebody trades up to draft Andrew Luck the top five contenders are:

Indi
Miami
Denver
Seattle
Ariz

All the other bottom dwellers (Minn, St.L, Car, Jax) have their QB of the future.

EDIT: Added Ariz to list.I'm sooooo glad the Bills are not in that group. Tired of losing. Andrew Luck is getting way too much hype. He's got a lot of high expectations to live up to before he even gets drafted. I'm really going to feel bad for him if he doesn't live up to them. Because, if he doesn't, the very same people praising him now, will be verbally destroying him later. JMO

casdhf
10-31-2011, 04:18 PM
I think Seattle will end up with him.

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm sooooo glad the Bills are not in that group. Tired of losing. Andrew Luck is getting way too much hype. He's got a lot of high expectations to live up to before he even gets drafted. I'm really going to feel bad for him if he doesn't live up to them. Because, if he doesn't, the very same people praising him now, will be verbally destroying him later. JMO
I agree. His hype surpasses anyone before him, including Manning Ricky Williams Testaverde you name it. If the guy doesn't take his new team to the playoffs in his firs year he'll almost be a disappointment. As a rookie. God.

Miami_Vice
10-31-2011, 05:33 PM

The Seahawks already have 2 wins. Fins and Colts are still winless. You actually see the Fins & Colts getting 2 to 3 wins each??

As a Dolphin fan, the Colts scare the living crap out of me. They are truly awful and look like they are tanking on purpose. They still have two games against the Jags so maybe they'll split but I dont know.

Crisis
10-31-2011, 05:57 PM
The Seahawks already have 2 wins. Fins and Colts are still winless. You actually see the Fins & Colts getting 2 to 3 wins each??

As a Dolphin fan, the Colts scare the living crap out of me. They are truly awful and look like they are tanking on purpose. They still have two games against the Jags so maybe they'll split but I dont know.

So what do you call blowing a 15 point lead to Tim Tebow in a few minutes?

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Tebow Magic!

thenry20
10-31-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm tired of Bills "fans" praying for defeats just to improve draft positioning. WTF they need to latch onto w/e team ends up with their objects of desire. We certainly don't need fanboys on the bandwagon.

Mike13
10-31-2011, 09:20 PM

The same typical Dolphins 4th quarter collapse we've seen over the past 10 years?

Mike
10-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Yeah, even if he starts playing better, no team is stupid enough to pass on a chance at Luck for Kevin Kolb. Whatever you end up losing out of the Kolb deal doesn't compare to what you gain with Luck.

I live in AZ and I can tell you that they just might be dumb enough to pass up on Luck. Put it this way, they passed on Peterson for a RT.

EDIT: Added Ariz to list.

They definitely belong there. Hope they get the top pick, I am very curios to see what happens, and I prefer them having Luck opposed to the Colts/Fins?etc...

Canadian'eh!
11-01-2011, 07:21 AM
I gotta think it's between Indy and Miami... maybe Denver.

They both have levels of suck that I can't see anyone matching.

The NFC west is so bad aside from SF, I can't see how any of the other 3 teams won't cancel each other out splitting games.

That being said, I would trade Bradford for a 4th round pick in the heartbeat to draft Andrew Luck.

He will not be a bust. He's the biggest can't miss QB to come out since Manning. There was NO WAY Manning was goign to suck either.

Beebe's Kid
11-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Interesting to think that there are teams who have their "QBs of the future," despite their being in the cellar.

Being in the cellar may be a good time to re-evaluate your situation.

I would be shocked if, for example, Minnesota would pass on Luck because they have Ponder.

Jeff1220
11-01-2011, 01:11 PM
This is the NFL and all of this can change in a matter of weeks. Look at how KC was viewed after 3 or 4 games. Now they're in the mix for their division. Even our own 0-8 Bills last year wound up w/4 wins. Somebody could still surprise us in both directions.

trapezeus
11-01-2011, 01:36 PM

How? Pete carroll has been busy wasting picks on trades all last year. They are a terrible team that need to rebuild some depth. Qb is an issue, but its not so big that they can afford to not have people at any other position (which is currently their problem). They are just an undertalented team being run into the ground by a bad coach who thinks he is the savior. The NFL isn't the NCAA. Cheating is usually frowned upon unless you are the pats.

OpIv37
11-01-2011, 01:38 PM
This is the NFL and all of this can change in a matter of weeks. Look at how KC was viewed after 3 or 4 games. Now they're in the mix for their division. Even our own 0-8 Bills last year wound up w/4 wins. Somebody could still surprise us in both directions.

St. Louis may turn it around with Bradford coming back and the big win this past weekend.

Indy is going nowhere unless Manning returns, and it seems stupid to risk him in a throw-away season.

Denver is going nowhere with Tebow at QB.

And Miami just sucks.

As far as teams in a free fall, the Redskins are at the top of my list. They are falling apart with all the injuries. Unfortunately, they already have 3 wins, and will likely win at least a couple more, so I don't see them being in the Luck sweepstakes unless they trade up.

At this point, it's hard to see how Miami is going to be out of the picture.

Oaf
11-01-2011, 01:44 PM
I gotta think it's between Indy and Miami... maybe Denver.

They both have levels of suck that I can't see anyone matching.

The NFC west is so bad aside from SF, I can't see how any of the other 3 teams won't cancel each other out splitting games.

That being said, I would trade Bradford for a 4th round pick in the heartbeat to draft Andrew Luck.

He will not be a bust. He's the biggest can't miss QB to come out since Manning. There was NO WAY Manning was goign to suck either.
Tebow or Luck. Now THAT would be an interesting situation to watch unfold.

ServoBillieves
11-01-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm tired of Bills "fans" praying for defeats just to improve draft positioning. WTF they need to latch onto w/e team ends up with their objects of desire. We certainly don't need fanboys on the bandwagon.

Who the heck is praying for defeats this year for Luck? We have our franchise QB whether we like it or not. I personally am happy that in a Chan Gailey run offense we have an incredibly intelligent QB. It's gotten us to 5 wins, and there is NO way that Miami, StL, Indy, or Seattle is going to win more than that. Plus, if this team wants to bury itself then it just proves this team is moving or wants to fail.

Those teams know their done, I like that Eb is keeping us up to date with the Leaf sweepstakes, but if I found a Bills fan who honestly after 8 weeks wanted to "Suck for Luck" I would laugh hysterically.

don137
11-01-2011, 02:00 PM
If Miami ends up with the same record as Indy I believe the tie breaker would be their opponents winning percentage. I have to think playing in the AFC East that Miami's opponents winning percentage is much higher than Indy so Indy would get the tie breaker. As a result, Miami may need to finish 0-16 to get Luck.