BUF@DAL: Win
BUF@MIA: Win
BUF@NYJ: Loss
TEN@BUF: Win
BUF@SD: Loss
MIA@BUF: Win
DEN@BUF: Win
BUF@NE: Loss

11-5 record. Still not sure if that wins the division or not, but it may come down to tiebreakers with the Patriots. Not saying these wins will be easy, but I truly believe this is how it plays out. What say you?

YardRat
10-31-2011, 09:01 PM
I'll stick with my original from Cgal's thread, still...

W1 @ KC - L
W2 vs OAK - W
W3 vs NE - W
W4 @ CIN - W
W5 vs PHI - L
W6 @ NYG - L
W7 BYE
W8 vs WAS - W
W9 vs NYJ - L
W10 @ DAL - L
W11 @ MIA - W
W12 @ NYJ - W
W13 vs TEN - W
W14 @ SD - L
W15 vs MIA - W
W16 vs DEN - W
W17 @ NE- L

9-7 overall, 4-2 AFCE

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:03 PM
At the beginning of the year I said 8-8. At this point in time, I'll say we get to 10-6 one way or another. I won't go game by game because it's damn near impossible to do. Whether 10-6 snatches a playoff berth or not, we'll see.

Hope I'm wrong and we go 14-2 :up:

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Anybody who doesnt think we "can" go 14-2 just doesnt know football. We will finish no worse than 12-4 cause i saw some other teams do it before

methos4ever
10-31-2011, 09:17 PM
NYJ@BUF: Win
BUF@DAL: Loss
BUF@MIA: Win
BUF@NYJ: Loss
TEN@BUF: Win
BUF@SD: Win
MIA@BUF: Win
DEN@BUF: Win
BUF@NE: Loss

I'm on board w/11-5.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:20 PM
Anybody who doesnt think we "can" go 14-2 just doesnt know football. We will finish no worse than 12-4 cause i saw some other teams do it before

Who the hell said we "can go 14-2" ??

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:28 PM
Who the hell said we "can go 14-2" ??

We can win any game, so why not all of them?! This koolaid tastes great!

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:33 PM
In all seriousness,

Jets - ?
@Dal - L
@Mia - W
@Nyj - L
Ten - W
@Sd - L
Den - W
Mia - W
@Ne - L

All about the jets game this week.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:42 PM
In all seriousness,

Jets - ?
@Dal - L
@Mia - W
@Nyj - L
Ten - W
@Sd - L
Den - W
Mia - W
@Ne - L

All about the jets game this week.

You know what's gonna happen in two months, but you don't know what's gonna happen on Sunday? You know the outcome of every game except the Jets game on Sunday? Put a question mark to all of them, put a question mark to none of them, or change your user name to Ms. Cleo.

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:44 PM
We can win any game, so why not all of them?! This koolaid tastes great!
We can win any game. We can also lose any game. Likely neither will happen. If you don't know this by now, I'm not sure what to tell you man.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 09:53 PM
You know what's gonna happen in two months, but you don't know what's gonna happen on Sunday? You know the outcome of every game except the Jets game on Sunday? Put a question mark to all of them, put a question mark to none of them, or change your user name to Ms. Cleo.

What you just said makes no sense, and it shows that you didnt read my op in the other thread. First off, this thread said to predict the remaining contests, which i have outside of the jet game. Truth be told i dont know what to expect from that game--all i know is that it's the line in the sand for this team.

It's cool that i have a stalker now, though.

PromoTheRobot
10-31-2011, 09:55 PM
No reason think we won't win them all.

PTR

RoscoeMagic
10-31-2011, 09:59 PM
What you just said makes no sense, and it shows that you didnt read my op in the other thread. First off, this thread said to predict the remaining contests, which i have outside of the jet game. Truth be told i dont know what to expect from that game--all i know is that it's the line in the sand for this team.

It's cool that i have a stalker now, though.
Stalker? What the hell? You quoted my post first. EDIT: ha I'll respond before you do. I lost track I quoted you first but I suppose that makes me a stalker now haha

And I suppose if I ignored it, you'd do what you're doing in the other thread and quote Ferris Bueller if you don't get a response.

Whatever man.

Skooby
10-31-2011, 10:03 PM
No reason think we won't win them all.

PTR

I don't see anyone on our list that I can say can beat us for sure, which is something I haven't said in a long time.

BillsOverDolphins
10-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Stalker? What the hell? You quoted my post first. EDIT: ha I'll respond before you do. I lost track I quoted you first but I suppose that makes me a stalker now haha

And I suppose if I ignored it, you'd do what you're doing in the other thread and quote Ferris Bueller if you don't get a response.

Whatever man.

I can tell that we are gonna be friends.