PDA

View Full Version : November Schedule

Mike
10-31-2011, 10:25 PM
The next four weeks will be make it or break it for the Bills. Here is what they have to do:

Nov. 6: N.Y Jets, 1 p.m. : Have to Win at home vs a struggling opponent. I see a Win.
Nov. 13: @Dallas, 1 p.m. : Very winnable game. Dallas has a gimme next week, hope they win and the pressure on both the Bills/Cowboys is equal. Very winnable game. I see a Win.
Nov. 20: @ Miami, 1 p.m: Second strait road game. Hopefully Bills feel strong need to win and there is no "letdown" in this trap game. Should win this game.
Nov. 27: @N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m: Third strain road game. Feeling good after winning 4 straight. Playing divisional opponent in Jets. Must win for NY, they come away with win at home.

Each of these games is winnable, and each is loseable. There are no guaranteed victories in the NFL. We will see what the Bills are made off in the next 4 weeks. Hope its fun!

Best Case Scenario: 9-2
Most Likely: 7-4 or 8-3
Worst Case: 5-6

Jeff1220
11-01-2011, 06:31 AM
If the way the team played for Chan in the KC (payback) game is any indication, I can't wait to see how they handle the Dallas game, where Chan had his only other HC position and was fired after two consecutive playoff seasons.

jamze132
11-01-2011, 07:52 AM
I think if we take care of the Jets this week, everything else will fall into place.

HAVE to go 1-1 against the Pats and Jets every year at a minimum.

imbondz
11-01-2011, 10:41 AM
If the way the team played for Chan in the KC (payback) game is any indication, I can't wait to see how they handle the Dallas game, where Chan had his only other HC position and was fired after two consecutive playoff seasons.

how many coaches have been fired after 2 consecutive playoff seasons I wonder. even Jerry Jones admits firing him was a mistake.

justasportsfan
11-01-2011, 10:44 AM
how many coaches have been fired after 2 consecutive playoff games I wonder. even Jerry Jones admits firing him was a mistake.

Wade PHilipps ? :idunno:

mikemac2001
11-01-2011, 10:57 AM
I think if we take care of the Jets this week, everything else will fall into place.

This is a big game

if we beat jets they play NE the following week

they could end up being 3 games back and a Loss to us it would pretty much kill the chances of them making the playoffs

or we could end up with 2 games on NE and JETS with a tiebreaker

thats if we win both

jamze132
11-01-2011, 03:42 PM
It's crucial that we split with our division rivals at worst every year.

better days
11-01-2011, 04:28 PM
It's crucial that we split with our division rivals at worst every year.

I would have been HAPPY with a split before the season started. Now I want a sweep of the Jets & Fins.

Skooby
11-01-2011, 04:33 PM
I would have been HAPPY with a split before the season started. Now I want a sweep of the Jets & Fins.

No kidding, splits are for gymnists.

thenry20
11-01-2011, 06:10 PM

And beat the teams with lesser talent. A sweep of the fins ishould be expected; otherwise it would be an embarrassment.