PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday Jets game

tampabay25690
11-01-2011, 09:18 AM
I think it is fair to say this is a HUGE game for the Buffalo Bills and a bigger game for the NY Jets....

This a 2 game swing for the Bills with a win and tie for 1st for the Jets with a win.

This might be 1 of the biggest games the Bills have played in a while and it's nice to see that it's at home in are Backyard.............

6-2 sounds so much better then 5-3 tied with the Jets in the AFC East...

To me you have to make Sanchez try to beat you, we need to control the line of scrimmage and we win this game.

WOW I can't wait for Sunday already.......

Ed
11-01-2011, 09:36 AM
I feel confident that we'll be able to run the ball effectively and score some points on offense. I think it really comes down to if the D can get pressure on Sanchez. Make him uncomfortable and force mistakes. I know the Redskins O-line is bad, but 9 sacks and the way our D played is definitely encouraging.

BAM
11-01-2011, 09:45 AM
The fact that we're at home for this one is awesome. Gotta win as the next 3 are away. If the Defense pressures Dirty S like they did Beck last week and Freddy Jax continues on his tear, we'll go into the halfway mark of the season at 6-2. Wow that is incredible to be able to say right now. Go Bills.

FlyingDutchman
11-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Id bring heat on Sanchez and make him beat us in one on one coverage. He hasnt proven hes capable of it this year

justasportsfan
11-01-2011, 10:04 AM
the jets will most likely be expecting the bills to rush Sanchez like we did Beck. I say do it anyways.

trapezeus
11-01-2011, 10:13 AM
i actually think sanchez is even worse when he gets time because he just routinely picks the wrong person and then over thinks it and throws poorly. i think even if the bills can't solve the Jets oline, sanchez will do them in himself. I think you want to make sure none of their receiving threats beat us and that we generate turnovers.

Once Mark starts throwing INTs, Rex starts yelling at everyone.

also, hopefully chan comes up with some unique play packages for Brad smith to stick it to his old team. If brad smith throws a TD pass in this game, the stadium will erupt.

Night Train
11-01-2011, 10:17 AM
I'll be there.

Will Dareus have the same impact in this game ? That will be the key.

trapezeus
11-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Is this blowout material, or a typical hard fought boring Bills Jets matchup?

I'm always concerned about bills depth, but i'm simply not sold on the fact that the Jets are a good team. The last couple weeks theyhave masked it because other teams have done worse. Miami took it to the jets for the first half. if not for the revis INT, that game could have been a miami win. and if not the chargers knack for pissing away games lately, the jets should have lost that game.

I think the bills have a shot to really expose the jets as a team in decline with a QB who never has materialized and a run game that isn't as good as advertised.

SABuffalo786
11-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Go .500 or better for the month and we'll be in REAL good shape for the playoffs.

So exciting.

tampabay25690
11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Go .500 or better for the month and we'll be in REAL good shape for the playoffs.

So exciting.

WOW when was the last time we could talk about possible playoffs??????????

Cntrygal
11-01-2011, 03:57 PM
WOW when was the last time we could talk about possible playoffs??????????

Every year between April and the start of the first game..... :biggrin:

imbondz
11-01-2011, 04:01 PM
to me the Jets are a lot like the Eagles, full of talent, but very beatable. and I think Sanchez could easily be rattled and throw a bunch of INTs.

better days
11-01-2011, 04:06 PM
The fact that we're at home for this one is awesome. Gotta win as the next 3 are away. If the Defense pressures Dirty S like they did Beck last week and Freddy Jax continues on his tear, we'll go into the halfway mark of the season at 6-2. Wow that is incredible to be able to say right now. Go Bills.

The Bills are road warriers, they just beat the Redskins on the road. 9-2.

Oaf
11-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Feel like I already read this thread today. :chuckle:

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=207369

psubills62
11-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Jets are very, very beatable. They've had maybe one game where they averaged over 4 yards per carry (I know because I've had Shonn Greene in fantasy - he's been sucking). They're still dangerous but certainly beatable.

better days
11-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Jets are very, very beatable. They've had maybe one game where they averaged over 4 yards per carry (I know because I've had Shonn Greene in fantasy - he's been sucking). They're still dangerous but certainly beatable.

Make sure you play him on Sunday. That has to be good luck right?

psubills62
11-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Make sure you play him on Sunday. That has to be good luck right?
It is. Guess who I played this week in fantasy? Ryan Torain and Fred Davis both. I also played Tom Brady and Mike Vick against the Bills.

I'm thinking I just need to grab whoever is playing the Bills and start them. I'll be starting Greene in at least one of my leagues (I've got him in both).

better days
11-01-2011, 04:54 PM
It is. Guess who I played this week in fantasy? Ryan Torain and Fred Davis both. I also played Tom Brady and Mike Vick against the Bills.

I'm thinking I just need to grab whoever is playing the Bills and start them. I'll be starting Greene in at least one of my leagues (I've got him in both).

Don't mess with luck. Start him in both leagues.

TheBrownBear
11-01-2011, 05:30 PM
This should be a great game. And given that it's a home divisional game, I view it more as a must win for the Bills than it is for the Jets. I like our chances to exact a little revenge for last year's beatdowns. I'll say Bills 20, Jets 10.

DrGraves
11-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Just got my tickets... I promise im going to be the loudest Mother F'er in the Ralph... LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

tampabay25690
11-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Feel like I already read this thread today. :chuckle:

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=207369

:laughing: Guess u read it twice...