PDA

View Full Version : NFL Coverage maps - Bills get top game Billing

Skooby
11-01-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk9.html

Jim Nantz, Phil Simms. These guys are going to love us, eventually.

better days
11-01-2011, 04:58 PM

They will be all over the Jets this week, just like Aikman & Brennaman were all over the Redskins last week. Late in the 3rd qtr & Aikman says "There's still a lot of time for the Redskins to come back & win this game" when they had done NOTHING all game long.

Skooby
11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
They will be all over the Jets this week, just like Aikman & Brennaman were all over the Redskins last week. Late in the 3rd qtr & Aikman says "There's still a lot of time for the Redskins to come back & win this game" when they had done NOTHING all game long.

Keep them tuned in, to hear his constant dribble.

Cntrygal
11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
:sigh:

yippee... Denver @ Oakland for me...

RoscoeMagic
11-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Hello friends, Jim Nantz

TheBrownBear
11-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Fourth Bills game I've gotten this year in San Diego(Raider/Eagles/Giants/Jets). I love not having to go waste money in a sports bar on a Sunday morning. Now I can make my 2 year old son a big breakfast and we can watch it in our jammies!

thenry20
11-01-2011, 05:53 PM

Admins should really think about pinning these alerts. Thanks for the heads up BTW.

Skooby
11-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Admins should really think about pinning these alerts. Thanks for the heads up BTW.

It seems relevant for the folks planning their weekend in their Jammies or Bills gear, respectfully.

BAM
11-01-2011, 06:18 PM
These maps have whiffed on my stations the past 4 weeks. I'm finding TVguide.com to be a more accurate alternative. Just FYI.

RoscoeMagic
11-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello again friends, Jim Nantz.

ublinkwescore
11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
too bad I got oakland denver I'm sure... if I lived a little more east...

Don't Panic
11-01-2011, 08:06 PM
FINALLY a game on local tv. Hello big screen!

RoscoeMagic
11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Hello big screen!

Hello friend.

- Jim Nantz

Syderick
11-01-2011, 10:04 PM
All Phil Simms is going to talk about, is how great Tom Brady is.

ServoBillieves
11-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Wow we're really getting a great slew of AWESOME announcers... BUT I do get to use my new plasma TV to watch my Bills this weekend! Booyah!

CuseJetsFan83
11-01-2011, 11:58 PM
These maps have whiffed on my stations the past 4 weeks. I'm finding TVguide.com to be a more accurate alternative. Just FYI.
tvguide usually has the most accurate... but with the site that lists the coverage maps, they just go based of what info is at the beginning of the week, and channels do reserve the right to switch for other games as long as they aren't the primary (some cases secondary) market

found this lil nugget as well:
Week 9

SUN, NOV 6
NY Jets at Buffalo – Ed Hochuli (http://www.football-refs.com/active-refs/ed-hochuli/)

thenry20
11-02-2011, 01:42 AM

I've seen Bills games listed locally here on Fridays only to find that on Sunday it's a diff game. Pisses me off. But I don't blame TV Guide.

mush69
11-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Sweet I'll be able to watch the end of the game atleaset.

Cntrygal
11-02-2011, 05:39 AM
found this lil nugget as well:
Week 9

SUN, NOV 6
NY Jets at Buffalo – Ed Hochuli (http://www.football-refs.com/active-refs/ed-hochuli/)

:ill:

RedEyE
11-02-2011, 07:00 AM
I thought Simms did really well during the Giants Bills game. Very unbiased IMO. He even made an attempt to clear Norwood's name for the SB XXV loss.

I love how the entire east coast gets Jets at Bills except for Atlanta. WTF? Denver Oakland is meaningless to this area. The Atlanta area is littered with ex New Yorkers.

Ed Hochuli is like the Kraken of NFL referees. The chaotic destruction he leaves in his wake leaves teams regrouping for weeks.

Skooby
11-02-2011, 07:13 AM
I thought Simms did really well during the Giants Bills game. Very unbiased IMO. He even made an attempt to clear Norwood's name for the SB XXV loss.

I love how the entire east coast gets Jets at Bills except for Atlanta. WTF? Denver Oakland is meaningless to this area. The Atlanta area is littered with ex New Yorkers.

Ed Hochuli is like the Kraken of NFL referees. The chaotic destruction he leaves in his wake leaves teams regrouping for weeks.

Ed is guy I wouldn't want to fight in an alley, he's one mean mo fo.

BillyT92679
11-02-2011, 07:48 AM

Falcons are at Indy on Fox... CBS has the singleheader this week so Atlanta CBS isn't going to show a game opposite the Falcons.

stuckincincy
11-02-2011, 07:55 AM
The last Bills game televised in the Cinci area was on Sunday, Nov 4, 2007... :;:

I'll get CLE@HOU. Eagle and Fouts are ok.

stuckincincy
11-02-2011, 08:00 AM
:sigh:

yippee... Denver @ Oakland for me...

...And you'll get to hear Gumbeldorf...(Gumbel + Deirdorf).

Jan Reimers
11-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Damn, we always get Miami here. So I'll have to be at Duffy's again, with my favorite bartenders, drinking double Ketel Ones with my wife and new found Bills' friends, eating wings and yelling for the Bills.

I just hate that.

MikeNC
11-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Nice....Don't have to watch Red Zone.....

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 02:25 PM

To be fair, every area is littered with ex new yorkers.

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Damn, we always get Miami here. So I'll have to be at Duffy's again, with my favorite bartenders, drinking double Ketel Ones with my wife and new found Bills' friends, eating wings and yelling for the Bills.

I just hate that.

Life's rough, ain't it?

psubills62
11-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Thank goodness I have XS. Stupid grouping with Indianapolis - we're right on the edge of seeing both the Bills and the Packers (my wife's team).