Power Rankings: Bills, Lions / 49ers are all in the Top Five at the half-way point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Power Rankings: Bills, Lions / 49ers are all in the Top Five at the half-way point

Using a Jackie Gleason quote: "What in the Hell is this world coming too ?"

The Steelers have won four straight, including an impressive performance vs. the Patriots. What kind of impact did that have on Pittsburgh's standing in the Week 9 rankings? Elliot Harrison came away impressed.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Power Rankings: Bills, Lions / 49ers are all in the Top Five at the half-way point

ESPN Power Rankings have us 13th
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
      • Dec 2004

Re: Power Rankings: Bills, Lions / 49ers are all in the Top Five at the half-way point

Originally posted by imbondz
      We're #7 according to ESPN.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Always #1 in our hearts.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• thenry20
          • Jan 2004

IIRC, there used to a poster who would put up a "cummulative" list of power rankings each week gathered from around the web. What happened to him?

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

The voting panel at NFL.com, for instance, has them at No. 6. So does Brian Billick at FOXSports.com. SI's Peter King and the voting panel at ESPN.com have them one spot lower at No. 7. Joel Thorman of SBNation.com has the Bills at No. 8, while PFT's Mike Florio has them all the way down at No. 10.
            Universally, however, everyone agrees: Week 9 is a huge one for Buffalo with the New York Jets (Nos. 13, 12, 11, 13, 12 and 17, respectively) looming.

In most prominent NFL power rankings for Week 9, the Buffalo Bills rank just outside of the league's top five teams.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• Billsfan3
              • Nov 2007

teddy bruschi and antonio coleman both had the bills in their top 5 power rankings

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Billsfan3
                teddy bruschi and antonio coleman both had the bills in their top 5 power rankings
                Doesn't Antonio play for the Bills ??? ...:banghead:

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by imbondz
                  What ESPN site are you going to? They have the Bills at 7 and the Jets at 13 I believe.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by jamze132
                    What ESPN site are you going to? They have the Bills at 7 and the Jets at 13 I believe.
                    It might be a ESPN blog, that's my guess.

Comment

• imbondz
                      Democrats are people too
                      • Jan 2003

not sure. there used to be only 1 power ranking, now there's 678. lol
                      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

The guys on NFL Live had the Bills ranked 5th. Both of them. Bruschi had the Bills ahead of the Patriots. Seriously, what is the world coming to when Super Ted has the Bills ranked above his Patriots.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Billsfan3
                          antonio pierce

Comment

Working...
                          X