X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Poor day for the Gunslingers

I had a terrible day in FF. Alexander didn't do jack, Martin didn't do jack, I couldn't get any points from my guys. Maybe next week. I got my ass handed to me in all of my leagues, how did you guys do?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

I did okay in mine - I hope to overtake 3rd (I need 13 points tonight). If I'm reallllllllly lucky - maybe 2nd.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Lost in BFZ. Won in 2 others. Need 2 points from K Peterson tonight for a win in another.

Not bad.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

I have everybody and play everybody

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i posted in another thread that i went undefeated in all 5 of my FFL's.i know it won't happen every week but it was a nice start.i was lucky in a couple leagues though.

hang in there,gun.you'll get it turned around.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Yeah, I know. Got stick with my crew for a couple weeks before I give up on them. Drew should light it up this week, so should a few of my other guys. I could have won my main money league if I would have started Garner at RB, oh well.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
            X