PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Vs Jets tickets

mikemac2001
11-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I am looking for some but wanted to point out some stuff ive found if anyone else is searching

they are selling club seats for 160 each (more then i want to spend) on the bills site but good seats compared to 100 dollar crap seats up for sale now.

also has anyone used the family section ?

i might be buying a couple but i am planning on drinking before the game (Not to hard but hard) and then heading in are they super strict in that area....i am usually pretty polite at games (recent years) but just worried about slipping up once and getting kicked out

Make mom proud.

also if anyone is looking to dump some tickets lmk....

Billsfan3
11-02-2011, 01:39 AM
ya i was in the family section before for the raiders game i really enjoyed sitting there i liked the view from there and it was all good just make sure you dont curse or anything or obviously drink.. Pretty much your away from the rowdy fans

Billsfan3
11-02-2011, 01:40 AM
and you should be fine if u curse a little bit just dont do it constantly where its obvious where someone will get mad and report ya

Mski
11-02-2011, 12:34 PM
The Club Seats are great... $160 is a little high, but there are more, and nicer bathrooms, great food, a bar, waitresses.... they dont stop serving till after the game.... you can usually stay inside and watch the late games

trapezeus
11-02-2011, 12:40 PM
if the bills play well, you won't have to worry about cursing.