PDA

View Full Version : We gotta be Titans fans this week as well

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 11:35 AM
This week's Bengals@Titans matcup could have far-reaching playoff implications down the line. Other than cincy's 4 remaining games vs pit and bal, their schedule is awful kind. If the titans hold serve at home, there's a good chance cincy could end up 9-7...which should take them out of the picture, hopefully. If we can continue to win our home games and knock miami off on the road, we should be in good shape, especially since the titans would be one of those w's.

Go Tennessee

WeAreArthurMoates
11-02-2011, 11:36 AM
They also have the niners left I believe.

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 11:38 AM
They already lost to the niners in Week 3 iirc

Mr. Miyagi
11-02-2011, 11:56 AM
They already lost to the niners in Week 3 iirc
Wasn't that like a 6-3 game as I recall?

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 11:58 AM
13-8...brutal game between 2 physical D's

Skooby
11-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Besides the Bills, Cincy hasn't played much. They beat Cleveland, Denver, Seattle, Indy & Jax. There is 8 wins total amongst the 5 teams there, so let's see how the Steelers / Ravens do.

trapezeus
11-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Bills are in position to not have to root for anyone but themselves. if they take of their end of the deal, it doesn't matter what anyone else does.

i'll root for teams to make it easier on us for sure, but it's just nice to be in a control your own destiny mode as opposed to doing quantum math to figure out which teams need to win and which need to lose to give us an outside shot at sliding into the playoffs.

As it stands now, this is all in our hands.

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 12:31 PM
^
I get what you're saying, but i'm looking at the big picture. We are going to lose some more games this season, so i'd like it to set up more favorably for us down the stretch.

Goobylal
11-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Gotta be Giants fans as well. And if not the Titans, the Steelers and Ravens should hand the Bengals at least 2 losses.

DraftBoy
11-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Only teams Im rooting for are the Bills and the Dolphins until they are out of the Luck sweepstakes.

stuckincincy
11-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Besides the Bills, Cincy hasn't played much. They beat Cleveland, Denver, Seattle, Indy & Jax. There is 8 wins total amongst the 5 teams there, so let's see how the Steelers / Ravens do.

DEN beat 'em. Dalton pulled up short on a sure (and critical) 1st down run to the right sideline late in that game. He's since been educated about that.

If you get a chance to see him play - great pocket presence, especially so for a rookie.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/schedule/CIN/cincinnati-bengals

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 01:06 PM
DEN beat 'em. Dalton pulled up short on a sure (and critical) 1st down run to the right sideline late in that game. He's since been educated about that.

If you get a chance to see him play - great pocket presence, especially so for a rookie.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/schedule/CIN/cincinnati-bengals

That td pass to aj green last week was a thing of beauty. The pressure was coming and he calmly stepped up in the pocket and threw a perfect ball to him.

stuckincincy
11-02-2011, 01:21 PM
That td pass to aj green last week was a thing of beauty. The pressure was coming and he calmly stepped up in the pocket and threw a perfect ball to him.

Yep. One more second and it would have been lights out. Last three games, he's been rolling out...JAX and SEA have decent defenses and pushed hard so away he went.

BTW - JAX's DE Mincey really impressed me.

thenry20
11-02-2011, 03:09 PM
If we win at least 3 more divisional games and beat a couple of teams that we should (i.e., Titans, Broncos) then we have a very good shot at making the playoffs.