PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys LB Sean Lee out for a while

psubills62
11-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Not usually a big deal, but since we play them in a week and a half, it is now. I've watched the Cowboys play peripherally, and he is by far their best linebacker along with their leader on defense. Brent Celek tore their D apart after Lee left. Lee is a very good coverage LB (something like 3 INT's this year) and his backups are not.

Their top CB Mike Jenkins will also miss 3-4 weeks with a hamstring strain. Dallas was very poor against the pass early in the season when he missed time.

mikemac2001
11-02-2011, 11:54 AM
lost my fantasy league by 2 pts

sean lee was a sure 10 Pt player

if hes out for our game it will be huge he is well rounded player in the middle

BillsOverDolphins
11-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Good news for freddie

streetkings01
11-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Dallas defense was overrated all season. Outside of Ware, Spencer and Lee that defense is below average.

don137
11-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I sure wish the Bills played the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and not the putrid Dolphins. Even though it will be kind of humorous to see the Dolphins get embarrassed on national TV.

Lexwhat
11-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Not usually a big deal, but since we play them in a week and a half, it is now. I've watched the Cowboys play peripherally, and he is by far their best linebacker along with their leader on defense. Brent Celek tore their D apart after Lee left. Lee is a very good coverage LB (something like 3 INT's this year) and his backups are not.

Ware is obviously a better LB, but I think I know what you meant.

Yes, Sean Lee is a beast. A very instinctive player. Great news for us if he's out for our game.

thenry20
11-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Wait are we looking past this week already? Please let's not revisit that Bengals karma