X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills find a gem in Barnett

"It definitely is satisfying. I was just talking to my wife [Amanda] the other night, and we were just talking about how blessed we are to be in this situation. Going from being released from a team to being in a place to where you can flourish as a player and have such a great support group here in this locker room, I'm really blessed to have this opportunity to be here and be a part of this team," Barnett said. "These fans are awesome. I couldn't expect a better place to be."

Last edited by justasportsfan; 11-02-2011, 12:21 PM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • thenry20
    • Jan 2004

Re: Bills find a gem in Barnett

Winning does that. But I'm sure deep down he's still a bit resentful that he's no longer part of a team that's on their way back to the playoffs already and possibly another SB berth.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

I remember reading that Barnett was angry that he wasn't asked to be in the Packers' super bowl picture. Anybody know if he got a ring?

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
        I remember reading that Barnett was angry that he wasn't asked to be in the Packers' super bowl picture. Anybody know if he got a ring?
        Not really, but hopefully he'll get one soon.
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

Barnett does have a ring, he was on IR, but was still part of the team at the time.
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

if we play green bay in the superbowl, he will be playing angry, that could be a good thing.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

Rob Johnson has a SB ring...
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by stuckincincy
                Rob Johnson has a SB ring...
                And well-deserved. He did a nice job with the clipboard.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

I posted before that I saw an interview Barnett did on NFL Network. It was a great interview very positive about Buffalo, the team & City.

I posted that Barnett was very funny in that interview & I thought he would be a great guy in the locker room. George Wilson confirmed my thoughts in this article.

I think the Bills did very well this offseason with the moves they made. Barnett is far better than Pozluzney & Wilson is far better than Whitner. Also, Urbic & Pears look like good additions to the OL.

Comment

• methos4ever
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by better days
                    I posted before that I saw an interview Barnett did on NFL Network. It was a great interview very positive about Buffalo, the team & City.

I posted that Barnett was very funny in that interview & I thought he would be a great guy in the locker room. George Wilson confirmed my thoughts in this article.

I think the Bills did very well this offseason with the moves they made. Barnett is far better than Pozluzney & Wilson is far better than Whitner. Also, Urbic & Pears look like good additions to the OL.
                    And money aside these guys appreciate getting the chance. Like Fitz said in his post-contract press conference, the money to them is respect. For the guys we brought in, we're now showing them if you get a shot and you produce, we'll pay you, but do so fairly. Poz got life-changing money from Jax and I'm glad he did. But I'm even happier we picked up Nick.

Comment

Working...
                    X