PDA

View Full Version : GDT: Flyers at Sabres

Skooby
11-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Why didn't anyone start this is beyond me but here we go!!

YardRat
11-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Assclown really needs to get a handle on this.

Skooby
11-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Enroth time!!! (about time)

YardRat
11-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Somebody needs to delete this thread and start a new one.

3-0 already (there's that 3 again)....

Slim
11-02-2011, 06:59 PM
WTF is happening, I just got back from the gym and its ten minutes into the game and we are down 3-0? Then Roy misses on an easy goal.

psubills62
11-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Did anyone use BSN (twitter bsn360, recently became private it seems)? I used his links before, but now that he's made them private and his normal channel has an access code...does anyone follow him and have the code?

Slim
11-02-2011, 07:01 PM
This game is on Versus if you get that channel PSU.

We need to score on this PP.

Skooby
11-02-2011, 07:12 PM
3-0 after period one.

SabreEleven
11-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Why didn't anyone start this is beyond me but here we go!!

here is a novel idea...don't start one

SabreEleven
11-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Did anyone use BSN (twitter bsn360, recently became private it seems)? I used his links before, but now that he's made them private and his normal channel has an access code...does anyone follow him and have the code?

Try 1

SkateZilla
11-02-2011, 07:14 PM

because people are posting his **** on twitter, forums and facebook, when he clearly stats NOT TO.

its on VS anyway

SkateZilla
11-02-2011, 07:15 PM
leino gets pushed off the puck everytime he has it..

he turns gets pushed off and they carry it the other way...

SabreEleven
11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
I think it's time for Lindy to go...he lost these guys.

BertSquirtgum
11-02-2011, 07:33 PM
I just turned the game on. Did miller start and get pulled after the 3 goals were scored in ten minutes or was enroth in the net the whole time?

PTI
11-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Roy has forgot how to score.

BertSquirtgum
11-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Did miller start and get pulled after the 3 goals were scored in ten minutes or was enroth in the net the whole time?

YardRat
11-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Did miller start and get pulled after the 3 goals were scored in ten minutes

Yes.

PTI
11-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Did miller start and get pulled after the 3 goals were scored in ten minutes or was enroth in the net the whole time?

Miller started. He has pretty had, however, the whole team was soooo flat. Miller kicked a huge rebound for the first goal, and the other 2 were giveaways that had Flyers skaters coming in down the left side (Miller's right) and both fired high glove hand top shelf over (and maybe through) Miller's glove. Miller looked so uncomfortable and so timid in his play. He was booed heavily and Enroth cheered loudly.

SkateZilla
11-02-2011, 08:11 PM
the amount of stick checking isnt funny anymore, someone besides reger and kaleta need to start laying out the body.

Crisis
11-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Just got home. Is Vanek hurt??

SpillerThrills
11-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Just got home. Is Vanek hurt??

he was cut just above the eye.... looked like right on the eyelid.

Slim
11-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Man, did Vanek have a great opportunity to tie the game up on that last rebound.

SkateZilla
11-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Enroth with the shut out... lol

Slim
11-02-2011, 09:10 PM

If Enroth plays the whole game we win. Miller just didn't have it tonight (obviously).

Cleve
11-02-2011, 09:11 PM

He played a perfect 54 minutes. Too bad he didn't play the first 6 minutes of the game too. Sigh!

SkateZilla
11-02-2011, 09:18 PM
maybe this will finally be the wake up call.

BigZ
11-02-2011, 09:37 PM
The passing was terrible.....from both the defencemen and the forwards. They're either trying to thread a pass through significant traffic or else they're passing so hard it bounces right off the intended recipient's stick.

If I was the coach, I'd have them do passing drills for about 3 hours tomorrow.

PTI
11-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Zielinski is right, the passing was pretty bad. Sabres have to lead in shots getting blocked and missing the net clean on pointblank shots too. Two sloppy goals, aside from Vanek it seems no one else can really pick a spot. Heck, in reality, Connolly was second best at that!!

SkateZilla
11-02-2011, 09:50 PM
The passing was terrible.....from both the defencemen and the forwards. They're either trying to thread a pass through significant traffic or else they're passing so hard it bounces right off the intended recipient's stick.

If I was the coach, I'd have them do passing drills for about 3 hours tomorrow.

Amen and breakouts....

Im also tired of the Dmen/Point Men taking pussy slow wrist shots that bounce off the player and out to center ice, and the other teams player goes after it while we stand and watch..

if you gonna shoot it at them, at least bomb it hard enough so it HURTS/STINGS a little so they dont go full speed the other way,.

PS Leino needs to be smacked, vanek and poms shoulda both had a screaming fit at him.

as for the refs... how do 3 Flyers mug Vanek and not get a call..... ..

how does Roy take a slash to the back of his knee with your officiating ass looking right at the play!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

JD
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Am I still crazy for saying we trade Miller for a #1 center in 1-2 years?

CuseJetsFan83
11-03-2011, 01:14 AM
http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/676104671/kypreos_normal.jpg
RealKyper (http://twitter.com/#%21/RealKyper) Nick Kypreos

Word out of Buff is 1st period incident involving <s class="hash">#</s>Sabres (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Sabres) Patrick Kaleta will be reviewed by <s class="hash">#</s>NHL (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NHL). Kaleta is scheduled for 1pm hearing Thurs

CuseJetsFan83
11-03-2011, 01:15 AM
http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/676104671/kypreos_normal.jpg
RealKyper (http://twitter.com/#%21/RealKyper) Nick Kypreos

Word out of Buff is 1st period incident involving <s class="hash">#</s>Sabres (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Sabres) Patrick Kaleta will be reviewed by <s class="hash">#</s>NHL (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23NHL). Kaleta is scheduled for 1pm hearing Thurs
what really pisses me off is the blatant strike on roy's leg will go unpunished

OpIv37
11-03-2011, 08:10 AM
The first six minutes or so of this game was the worst hockey I've ever seen a so called "professional" team play. The rest of the game was only slightly better.

Miller was just pathetic tonight. So much for all that talk about him being the "best goalie in the world" and the "best American-born" player.

Myers and Leopold both had their heads up their asses most of the game. I couldnt' believe some of the sloppy passes Myers made. And I think now we know why Grags was in the lineup for so long. Weber looked clueless at times.

I don't know why the announcers were all over Roy's junk because all he did was blow scoring chance after scoring chance. With Pominville and Vanek both playing well, Roy took over both their roles simultaneously. He's now the both supposed star that shanks scoring chances left and right AND the player that's not living up to the hype or his salary. And, because Buffalo can never have a true star, Vanek missed that opportunity at the end. Actually, Vanek did have a good game for the most part, but a true star makes that play.

The PP was still useless, even with the changes. They actually produced some opportunities when they were able to establish the zone, but they are SO bad at re-establishing it after a clear.

As far as the vaunted off-season additions, Regher is the only one pulling his weight. Erhoff has the worst plus/minus on the team (or he did going in- it may have changed after last night's suckfest), and Leino continues to play like ****.

Enroth had me worried with his rebounds/puck control at times but he did manage to keep the puck out of the net, which was the most important thing.