PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 9 Preview Video- Bills vs Jets

FootballCEO
11-03-2011, 06:27 AM
Bills vs Jets Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZncMl0quY)

Good morning Bills fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

The King
11-03-2011, 07:48 AM
New Format. Much more disection... I like it.

I tend to think the Jets have an edge as wel. But if we can win the turnover battle we can win this game, end of story.

ublinkwescore
11-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Who was picked to win? I cant watch vids from my phone. And what edge do u guys see favoring the jets?

psubills62
11-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Who was picked to win? I cant watch vids from my phone. And what edge do u guys see favoring the jets?
He picked the Jets to win based on their strong CB play.

I agree that the CB's will give us trouble, but the strongest part of our offense is one that's not so strong for the Jets' defense - running the ball. Fred Jackson is the lynchpin of our offense and I'm not sure the Jets will be able to stop him consistently.

I also like the matchup of David Nelson vs. Kyle Wilson. We probably won't be able to feed the ball to our outside receivers much, but the guys in the slot should put up some numbers.

The King
11-03-2011, 09:47 AM
I just think the Jets have more experience in big games and I consider this a big game for both teams.

psubills62
11-03-2011, 09:57 AM
I just think the Jets have more experience in big games and I consider this a big game for both teams.
That's possible. I'll be the first to say that games don't always follow the numbers or the way they're supposed to go. But things like saying they're experienced in big games is so hard to predict. I'd say the Patriots game was a big one as well and we did pretty well there.

It would seem to me that Buffalo feels motivated more than they feel pressured. We're used to a team that absolutely falls apart under pressure, but I don't believe it's appropriate to expect that anymore.