• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

End of Season 1:

As everyone knows the last auction of our first season will be 11/30. On 12/1 I will PM all team owners a master list with each team roster embedded. You're going to provide me with two ratings for each team. A 1-5 rating on overall hotness, and a 1-5 rating on value. I understand that both numbers are subjective to each voter but that's how we're going to do it. DO NOT RATE FOR YOUR OWN TEAM, IT WILL NOT COUNT!

By doing this through PM it will help keep the ratings honest know one will know who the top running teams are but me so you're visability to vote down your competition will be a lot harder since you wont really know who your competition is.

I encourage all team owners to participate in the ratings but you won't be penalized if you don't respond. I will give everyone a week to give me their ratings and then I will unveil the teams gradually and announce the winner. In the case of a tie for the winner I will post a public poll to declare the winner. Any other ties will remain ties.

The winning team will get the first overall pick in the 2012 Season.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• utmhead
    • Oct 2005

Re: End of Season 1:

That sounds fair, I like it alot.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

There can't be a perfect solution, but I think this is fair.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Shouldn't the worst team get the 1st pick?

Comment

• Static
          The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
          • Jul 2005

Sounds Good.

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            Shouldn't the worst team get the 1st pick?
            No because no one is keeping any of the cards. So its not like the winner is starting with a solid foundation in place.
            It was all

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

What if the winner decides he doesn't have the time to play next season?

Comment

• utmhead
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                What if the winner decides he doesn't have the time to play next season?

don't worry u are not going to win

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by utmhead
                  don't worry u are not going to win
                  I already know that.
                  Just look at the history of the zone awards and all the abuse/harassment I took here over the years.

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I think some rules need to be put out regarding the hotness and value factor of each card. A 48 yr old chick today will probably get a 1-2 on hotness where she may have gotten a 4-5 20 years previous.

Just want some clarification.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

It's whatever you think of her. If you factor some nostalgia into your rating so be it.
                      It was all

Comment

• SabreEleven
                        • Aug 2002

Will X-Era's wife be playing?

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

I think it should be based on now and not decades ago.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I dont want to get into the business of evaluating peoples votes. It should be based on how they look currently but looks are subjective what you find hot someone else might not. If you had a thing for Shannon Tweed in Night Eyes then you'd probably be more into her today than someone seeing her for the first time as a 40 year old... Ya dig?
                            It was all

Comment

• Static
                              The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                              • Jul 2005

Just vote and shut-up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X