• Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Aaron Maybin returns to Buffalo looking to prove a point

I'm sure Fitz is shaking in his boots.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
      • Aug 2008

He's an idiot. He's not proving a point. He didn't work hard when he was here, got cut, and finally realized if he doesn't bust it he's not getting paid. He's looking to get a pay check. The Bills did what any team would have done to Maybin given his bad attitude and terrible production in his two years here: CUT HIM.
      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

i don't think maybin realized or learned anything getting cut.

Maybin gets to be an outside rusher on a team with a great secondary. all the options are covered on his sacks. He's lucky to get them. very few teams have that kind of secondary. You'll never see maybin get a pass rusher's sack. he gets coverage sacks.

Bills run fast offense with quick decisions. even if he can get by someone, the ball is already out.

I just want to see fred jackson lay out maybin. the crowd will go crazy for that.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Is the point "Teams shouldn't cut players who don't do anything they're paid to do and are weekly healthy scratches?"
          Yeah, I'm sure he'll make teams think about that.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• tatersalad
            • Apr 2008

He will prove a point How truly inept the prior gm hc were when they drafted him.... He had ample oppritunity to shine here couldnt crack into the line-up so he goes to the Jets shows a few glimpses of what its like to get a COVERAGE sack and now hes annoited good? please this guy will be outta the league in 2 years, I wish him well but talent ALWAYS rises to the top

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
              • Apr 2005

I was hoping after we released him, we'd never have to hear his name again. But Nooooooo , he just hangs on like a hemorrhoid.

I'll bet we hear his name less in the actual game Sunday then the number of posts started about him!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

Aaron Maybin sucks.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

It's gonna suck if this douchebag somehow ends up with close to 10 sacks in New York on the year. Or he somehow comes in here this Sunday and gets 1 or 2 sacks.

Either way we're gonna hear how the organization screwed up on the handling of him.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                    • Mar 2003

He stopped making that sweet cash

had to start trying kinda pathetic exactly why rookie cap is important

plus alot of his sacks have been coverage sacks

MUCK
                    FIAMI

Comment

• Maybin's Revenge
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      It's gonna suck if this douchebag somehow ends up with close to 10 sacks in New York on the year. Or he somehow comes in here this Sunday and gets 1 or 2 sacks.

Either way we're gonna hear how the organization screwed up on the handling of him.
                      Oh, God, I know! Brutal! Haha!

At least you're an honest poster. The rest of them are still trying to pretend they didn't blow it with Maybin.

Listen, it happens to every team. Happened to the Jets a bunch of times with Terance Mathis, Jeff Blake, and Danny Woodhead. Hurt every time.

Now it's the bills' turn.
                      Last edited by Maybin's Revenge; 11-03-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

Lol maybin hahaha please

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

If the Bills were worried about Aaron Maybin, they'd just re-sign Ed Wang to guard him...
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

I'm not saying he is good but the guy does have like 3 sacks and 3 forced fumbles in about 4 or 5 games played for the Jets so far. Sure anybody can have a good run but you can't take that away from him.

If you subtracted coverage sacks from every player's stats that would be like saying you need to deduct the negative runs from running backs when the line blew up and they didn't have anywhere to run, deduct the interceptions from DB's on balls that were tipped to them or vice versa for the QB's or deduct big plays by WR's that were due to blown coverage.

And even outside of the coverage sacks he has also forced a few fumbles. Them were him creating the fumbles. You can't pass them off on anything else.

I'm not saying the guy has turned the corner. He was horrible with us but if anybody or any team can get something out of him and utilize him right it's Rex Ryan and the defense he has in NY even though they have struggled at times.

I hate the lack of production or even playing time he gave us but we were the stupid ones for drafting him over Orakpo or Clay Matthews. You can't take away what he has done so far this season. That doesn't mean he is or will be a good player the rest of his NFL career but he has made some plays when given the opportunity this season. He didn't play much in college and was very young when drafted. It might just take him some time. It remains to be seen.

Had we kept him and he had them stats the same people would be excited and saying he turned the corner. Dareus had a couple coverage sacks against the Redskins and I don't see any posts discrediting him for them sacks. You have to continue fighting to get that coverage sack. There were 10 other guys on the field and 6 other guys in the front seven who didn't get them sacks that he did on them plays.

At least give him so credit even though we hate the play he gave us in Buffalo. It would suck if he ended up with a good NFL career after us getting rid of him after two years whether it was because he wasn't in the right system, didn't work hard, wasn't used right by the coaches or was a later bloomer it would still leave a horrible taste in our mouths. I think that is what scares many dogging him the most.
                            Last edited by BillsFever21; 11-03-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Mark my words - Maybin will have NO revenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X