PDA

View Full Version : Tim Graham: Rex Ryan to make Maybin a captain Sunday

PromoTheRobot
11-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Tim Graham -- Rex Ryan pretty much confirmed Aaron Maybin will be named a captain against the Bills on Sunday. Standard practice for Rex, but I'm sure Bills on sidelines will be shaking their heads when Maybin strolls out for the coin flip

I'm sure he earned that honor. Rex isn;t trying to mess with us at all.

PTR

THRILLHO
11-03-2011, 09:02 PM
LOL.

Oh, he's serious?
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PTI
11-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Bills send out bag of potato chips as a captain.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2011, 09:34 PM
rex is a big fat sloppy pig. **** him

Novacane
11-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Dumb.

Figster
11-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Rex Ryans pet monkey :*****slap: Fred Jackson

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2011, 09:44 PM
That big fat ****** can't seriously be considering that....what a ****ing joke. he doesn't deserve that title one bit.

Romes
11-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Can't wait to see Maybin celebrate after he wins the coin toss.

Jaybird
11-03-2011, 09:52 PM
wait till Fred knocks him on his ass in pass protection

Skooby
11-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Goodluck.

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Just make Brad Smith a captain

/problem solved

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:30 PM
That big fat ****** can't seriously be considering that....what a ****ing joke. he doesn't deserve that title one bit.

Question: What happens if Maybin sacks Fitzpatrick?

More excuses?

Dying_-2-_Live
11-03-2011, 10:34 PM

More excuses?

Ok, so lets say Maybin ends up being a productive player the rest of this season.

What do we care? We are a much better team this year without Maybin. So congratulations and enjoy watching him play. Plain and simple, Everyone should be happy. He seems to be getting to the QB for NY and we in Buffalo dont have to watch him every sunday anymore

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 10:37 PM

More excuses?

What would've happened if daddeh pulled out?

We would have been spared your rampant stupidity.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:42 PM
What would've happened if daddeh pulled out?

We would have been spared your rampant stupidity.
Do you have any coherent argument, or is it just puerile ad hominem nonsense?

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2011, 10:44 PM

More excuses?

you should have been swallowed.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Ok, so lets say Maybin ends up being a productive player the rest of this season.

What do we care? We are a much better team this year without Maybin.

Better without Maybin?

Coming into last week's game, the Bills had four sacks in six games and no pass rush whatsoever. But they're somehow better without a 23-year-old guy who has more sacks than anyone else on their team save Dareus despite playing only four games?

That's some cryptic logic.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:47 PM
you should have been swallowed.

And you know, judging by your avatar, I'd have assumed you were a really bright guy.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2011, 10:47 PM
What do you care?

Coming into last week's game, the Bills had four sacks in six games and no pass rush whatsoever. But they're somehow better without a 23-year-old guy who has more sacks than anyone else on their team save Dareus despite playing only four games?

That's some cryptic logic.

Why the **** are you even on this site? Get a life and go talk about your dream lover Maybin on gangreen.com you god damned annoying puke.

mikemac2001
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Maybin was getting paid big bucks now he isn't

Also most of his sacks were coverage sacks

He is raw with speed but ur acting like he is d ware and who joins a forum with a.name like that

U r just trolling.

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Do you have any coherent argument, or is it just puerile ad hominem nonsense?

Don't use big words you don't understand, son.

You're just a bit player in the troll game...a pro would've gone ninja and not chosen such an obvious username.

mikemac2001
11-03-2011, 10:49 PM
O BTW hows gholston

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Don't use big words you don't understand, son.

I think you're projecting.

Do you have anything to say about the game?

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 10:54 PM
I think you're projecting.

Do you have anything to say about the game?

I think you made your intentions way too obvious and you're just now realizing how foolish you are.

As for your question, i think it'll be a close game and the winner of the TO battle will get the W. As for Maybin, he'll be a non-factor.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:54 PM
O BTW hows gholston

Well, as of yet, he hasn't yet been picked up by a division rival and recorded three sacks and three forced fumbles in four games.

bills4ver
11-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Maybin sucks plain and simple the guy just runs and runs, if the QB is dumb enough to hold the ball for 10 seconds wow Maybin might get a sack.

I got an idea run the ball at Maybin and see his true colors lol or better yet get an offensive lineman anyone to put a hand on him he will fall over.

The guy is a one trick pony that can't even do that right, captain lol so sad.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:56 PM
I think you made your intentions way too obvious and you're just now realizing how foolish you are.

As for your question, i think it'll be a close game and the winner of the TO battle will get the W. As for Maybin, he'll be a non-factor.

OK, you're entitled to your opinion, obviously, but back to my question: if Maybin is a factor in the game, will you admit it? Or will you use more excuses?

That's my question.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Well, as of yet, he hasn't yet been picked up by a division rival and recorded three sacks and three forced fumbles in four games.
Get a mother ****ing life. Is that all you have for ammo? So pathetically annoying.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Maybin sucks plain and simple the guy just runs and runs, if the QB is dumb enough to hold the ball for 10 seconds wow Maybin might get a sack.

Then why didn't he get any sacks in buffalo? Goodness knows, even the worst secondaries blanket opponents' receivers at least a few times a game, thus yielding an opportunity for so-called coverage sacks (an absurd term), yet Maybin didn't get a single sack in buffalo before getting three sacks in four games with the Jets.

So what gives?

The guy is a one trick pony that can't even do that right, captain lol so sad.

Take a look at the stat sheet. He's doing it.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Why hasn't a mod banned this fool yet?

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 11:07 PM
OK, you're entitled to your opinion, obviously, but back to my question: if Maybin is a factor in the game, will you admit it? Or will you use more excuses?

That's my question.

0/10, troll job. You don't even know your own player, or else you wouldn't ask that question. :lol:It' akin to me asking "hey if stevie johnson goes for 150 and 2 tds against revis, will you come back and admit you're wrong?"

Son i hate to have to make a complete ass outta you, but the bills primarily run 3-step drops which gives the edge rushers no time. Even worse, maybin is quite possibly the worst run defender the nfl has ever seen, so the bills will just run to his side when hes on the field.

Conclusion: maybin will be rendered useless...and you'll be stuck crying naked in the corner, hugging your cat, wondering what went wrong as you sit in a pile of tears and cheeto dust.

These are things we know.

Oaf
11-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Just make Brad Smith a captain

/problem solved
We're above these silly games.

Oaf
11-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Then why didn't he get any sacks in buffalo? Goodness knows, even the worst secondaries blanket opponents' receivers at least a few times a game, thus yielding an opportunity for so-called coverage sacks (an absurd term), yet Maybin didn't get a single sack in buffalo before getting three sacks in four games with the Jets.

So what gives?

Take a look at the stat sheet. He's doing it.
I gotta say, this is a pretty funny username. I think I can stand having you around here; there are worse posters. and yes, I will fess up if Maybin abuses whoever our tackle is.

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Why hasn't a mod banned this fool yet?

His idiocy and lack of knowledge about his own player is amusing. The more he posts, the worse he looks...so why deprive us of his comedy?:laughing:

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 11:17 PM
0/10, troll job. You don't even know your own player, or else you wouldn't ask that question. :lol:It' akin to me asking "hey if stevie johnson goes for 150 and 2 tds against revis, will you come back and admit you're wrong?"

So I take it that your answer is "no" and that you will continue the embarrassing anti-maybin crusade even if he proves you wrong on the field Sunday. That sounds like a good-faith move.

Son i hate to have to make a complete ass outta you, but the bills primarily run 3-step drops which gives the edge rushers no time. Even worse, maybin is quite possibly the worst run defender the nfl has ever seen, so the bills will just run to his side when hes on the field.

If the Bills want to run on third and long, they can be my guest.

Conclusion: maybin will be rendered useless...and you'll be stuck crying naked in the corner, hugging your cat, wondering what went wrong as you sit in a pile of tears and cheeto dust.

We'll see.

Maybin's Revenge
11-03-2011, 11:18 PM
I gotta say, this is a pretty funny username. I think I can stand having you around here; there are worse posters. and yes, I will fess up if Maybin abuses whoever our tackle is.

Thanks, man. You're a fair poster. That's all I ask.

I just want to have a fair debate about the game, not become mired in ad hominem nonsense.

paladin warrior
11-03-2011, 11:21 PM

More excuses? What happen if Bills sacks Mark Sanchez and If mark Sanchez get hurt really bad.:stretcher Who will take over his spot? :lolpoint: Jets don't have a good 2nd backup, :snicker:

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 11:26 PM
So I take it that your answer is "no" and that you will continue the embarrassing anti-maybin crusade even if he proves you wrong on the field Sunday. That sounds like a good-faith move.

We'll see.

Running on 3rd and long is not a bad idea considering you guys made benjarvus green-ellis look like walter payton. Has ellis done anything before or after that game?

Lol 25th ranked run D

ParanoidAndroid
11-03-2011, 11:29 PM

We'll see.

We love trolls.

There is nothing to see here more peurile than a troll.

Maybin will never be able to stay on the field for more than 3rd and long. If the Jets have the luxury of keeping an overpaid 1st rounder around who cannot grasp the complete game, then so be it. Buffalo is going to keep players that know how to play the complete game, not one small fraction of it.
The guy is a box of rocks.
Have fun cheering for him.... that is until he gets burned by the screen for the hundreth time.

BillsOverDolphins
11-03-2011, 11:36 PM
In all seriousness, what are BJGE's #'s outside of the jets game? Any other 100 yd performances or decent games? Im posting from my phone so if someone could do me a solid and look that up id appreciate it.

Danke.

ParanoidAndroid
11-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks, man. You're a fair poster. That's all I ask.

I just want to have a fair debate about the game, not become mired in ad hominem nonsense.

You should have thought about that before you chose your username.

While I'm on the subject, for what injustice could Maybin possibly be seeking revenge? Was it that he was a first round draft pick and got paid too much money for what he is able to do? If anyone has cause for revenge, it would be the Bills.

It might be fun and you might think it clever to start a troll account and start a thread to get a reaction only to play as if you only want to have a debate about the game, but in reality, it turns out to be just the opposite. It's amusingly transparent.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Hey troll are u going to come back here after your team gets beat and pretty much knocked from the playoffs and tske ur beating?? Prob not

malvado78
11-04-2011, 07:06 AM
In all seriousness, what are BJGE's #'s outside of the jets game? Any other 100 yd performances or decent games? Im posting from my phone so if someone could do me a solid and look that up id appreciate it.

Danke.

Wk 1 (MIA) - 7 for 34 - 4.9 (Yd/ca)
Wk 2 (SD) - 17 for 70 - 4.1
Wk 3 (BUF) - 10 for 18 - 1.8 (ouch)
Wk 4 (OAK) - 16 for 75 - 4.7
Wk 5 (NYJ) - 27 for 13 - 5.0
Wk 6 (DAL) - 14 for 58 - 4.1
Wk 7 BYE
Wk 8 (PIT) - 5 for 9 - 1.8

ddaryl
11-04-2011, 07:16 AM
looks like it's working as it has gotten under some skin here

RedEyE
11-04-2011, 07:33 AM

That's my question.

Let me ask you a question: Who was the last team to cut Maybin?

Give you a hint: wasn't Buffalo.

My point being even Sexy Rexy and his illustriuos coaching staff thought the guy was weak sauce. Aaron Maybin might be doing arguably "better", now, but prior to the last couple of games he was headed straight for a Las Vegas Locomotives open try-out.

justasportsfan
11-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Dont care if the league wants to make this as about Maybin all long as the story on monday is how th bills beat the jets.

justasportsfan
11-04-2011, 08:36 AM

Lavar Arrington is posting on BZ . He sounds :nervous:

jamze132
11-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Allowing Aaron Maybin to be an "Honorary Captain" against the Bills is what makes Rex Ryan one of the biggest douches in the NFL. It's also a reason why a lot of his "smack" does nothing but fire up the opposing team.

The Bills are going to punch the Jets right in the back of the nuts for 3 hours.

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Allowing Aaron Maybin to be an "Honorary Captain" against the Bills is what makes Rex Ryan one of the biggest douches in the NFL. It's also a reason why a lot of his "smack" does nothing but fire up the opposing team.

The Bills are going to punch the Jets right in the back of the nuts for 3 hours.

You're right. It's such a douche move. What a ****ing *******. I hope to god the Bills romp the Jets sunday.

Bill Cody
11-04-2011, 09:19 AM

More excuses?

Not to worry we don't run the double reverse flea flicker so Fitz should be safe.

psubills62
11-04-2011, 09:27 AM
This was known as soon as he signed with the Jets.

BillsOverDolphins
11-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Wk 1 (MIA) - 7 for 34 - 4.9 (Yd/ca)
Wk 2 (SD) - 17 for 70 - 4.1
Wk 3 (BUF) - 10 for 18 - 1.8 (ouch)
Wk 4 (OAK) - 16 for 75 - 4.7
Wk 5 (NYJ) - 27 for 13 - 5.0
Wk 6 (DAL) - 14 for 58 - 4.1
Wk 7 BYE
Wk 8 (PIT) - 5 for 9 - 1.8

So his next highest yardage total is 61 yds below his Jets performance?

Ouch. I actually feel pity for the Jet run D.

better days
11-04-2011, 01:50 PM

More excuses?

Won't happen. Fitz is one of the least sacked QB's in the NFL & the Bills have played against much better pass rushers than Maybin.

better days
11-04-2011, 01:53 PM
looks like it's working as it has gotten under some skin here

I think it is funny myself. That Rex has a sense of Humor. The Stadium should not boo Maybin when he come out for the coin flip, they should just laugh at him.

The King
11-04-2011, 04:12 PM

More excuses?

Could careless as long as we have more points on the big tv thing in the endzone. He could sack Fitz 8 times for all I care.

The King
11-04-2011, 04:16 PM
The Bills are so mean to Maybin. They had faith in him reached for him. Paid him millions and let him keep the millions.... Mean Mean Bills!

Maybins revege!? What revenge he took us for everything and made us look like idiots... that part is already done.

JCBills
11-04-2011, 04:58 PM

More excuses?

Excuses? None have been given.

If that were to happen, we would gladly commend Revis and co. for their exceptional coverage.

Boomstick
11-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Excuses? None have been given.

If that were to happen, we would gladly commend Revis and co. for their exceptional coverage.

Well said! Lol

Maybin's Revenge
11-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Let me ask you a question: Who was the last team to cut Maybin?

What's the point? That the Jets were also skeptical about his ability? That's obvious. And they had good reason to be. He'd just been cut by another team without much pass-rushing help. Plus, the Jets had two weeks to look at him in camp, whereas the Bills had two years. The point here isn't that the Jets' piercing eye for talent saw something in two weeks. The Jets got lucky with Maybin, just as many teams get lucky when finding a productive player on the scrap heap. The point is that it's not smart to cut a 23-year-old former #1 pick after two seasons when you haven't given him a real shot on the field in different roles, playing in real, regular-season games.

Maybin's Revenge
11-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Maybins revege!? What revenge he took us for everything and made us look like idiots...

Right, and now he's doing it again!

Maybin's Revenge
11-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Won't happen. Fitz is one of the least sacked QB's in the NFL & the Bills have played against much better pass rushers than Maybin.

I'm not asking you whether it will happen. I'm asking you whether you will use an excuse if it does happen.

Syderick
11-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Maybin's only going to be in on passing situations anyways.

RedEyE
11-05-2011, 08:04 AM
What's the point? That the Jets were also skeptical about his ability? That's obvious. And they had good reason to be. He'd just been cut by another team without much pass-rushing help. Plus, the Jets had two weeks to look at him in camp, whereas the Bills had two years. The point here isn't that the Jets' piercing eye for talent saw something in two weeks. The Jets got lucky with Maybin, just as many teams get lucky when finding a productive player on the scrap heap. The point is that it's not smart to cut a 23-year-old former #1 pick after two seasons when you haven't given him a real shot on the field in different roles, playing in real, regular-season games.

LMAO! Already gave you my point. I'm now laughing because its nice to see you now "back peddling" and "making excuses".

Your lack of knowledge for the game has blurred your vision and ability to think logically. First of all he spent 3 (not 2) season with the Bills. No he didn't see the 3rd regular season, but he spent training camp and preseason in Buffalo for 3 years. During that time this front office investment wasn't panning out. He was being destroyed in practice and was being outplayed by those that shouldn't have outplayed him. He had gotten progressively worse over the 3 year stint. As an ex-Jauron draftee, Gailey finally cut Maybin's cord. The Bills did the right thing cutting their loses and moving on from a guy that was seriously undersized and lacking sound work ethic. How long do you hold onto a guy with hopes of him finally getting "it"? You can only train and coach a guy for so long. If he fails to execute and put forth effort, then get him off the team. Especially for the money he was making.

The Jets then needing talent so bad at the position come in and pick him up before the start of the regular season. More than likely they wanted to milk him of any information he was willing to give - but that's hypothetical.

The Jets only signed him again because Rob Turner went on IR.

So that's how keen that Jet eye is for talent. It was so keen that they let the guy go after signing him once, taking their chances that nobody else in the league has the same keen eye for talent. LOL

Truth is he sucked in Buffalo then sucked when he signed with the New Jersey Jets. Cut twice in two weeks - LOL.

Do us all a favor, go away, learn the processes of the game, and then come back and discuss football like a grown man. You tire us with your uneducated insults.

better days
11-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm not asking you whether it will happen. I'm asking you whether you will use an excuse if it does happen.

I'm answering that there can be no excuse for something that does not happen. Maybin won't sack Fitz.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2011, 10:06 AM

More excuses?

we'll just call it luck. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
11-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm answering that there can be no excuse for something that does not happen. Maybin won't sack Fitz.

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH YORDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

better days
11-05-2011, 12:24 PM
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH YORDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

You may not have agreed with yordad, but if you read my posts, I bet you would agree with most of them.

RoscoeMagic
11-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Who cares? It means nothing.

The Jets also made Derrick Mason a captain when they played Baltimore earlier this year. Guess what, the Jets lost and Mason was traded two weeks later.

Means nothing, don't read into it, it's just something Ryan and certain teams do. The Eagles also made Steve Smith a captain when they played the Giants earlier this year. Don't whine about it, don't cry about it, it is what it is. It's a motivational tactic and nothing more.

Actually, by my two examples, both times the team lost and the player did nothing. The same will happen tomorrow, I want a shirt that says Maybin blows, Sanchez swallows.

Maybin's Revenge
11-05-2011, 01:30 PM
LMAO! Already gave you my point. I'm now laughing because its nice to see you now "back peddling" and "making excuses".

Your lack of knowledge for the game has blurred your vision and ability to think logically. First of all he spent 3 (not 2) season with the Bills. No he didn't see the 3rd regular season, but he spent training camp and preseason in Buffalo for 3 years.

The suggestion that being in training camp and being cut before the season starts constitutes "spending a season" with a team is so laughably stupid that I'm not going to bother reading the rest of your post.

Next.

Maybin's Revenge
11-05-2011, 01:31 PM

I'll take this to mean that your answers is, "Yes, I will continue to make excuses."

Classy.

ServoBillieves
11-05-2011, 01:46 PM
I heard they're making me a captain too. This is an insane psychological loophole, Rex you're a genius! The Bills will be scared as heck that a terrible first round pick is going to be a captain and see the coin flip first hand! GOD SPEED PUNK!

BertSquirtgum
11-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Your lack of knowledge for the game has blurred your vision and ability to think logically.

Yes, I truly believe Maybin's revenge is Aaron Maybin himself. What a loser.

ZAZusmc03
11-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Yes, I truly believe Maybin's revenge is Aaron Maybin himself. What a loser.

That's exactly what I thought as I read his posts. It really wouldn't surprise me, the kid comes off as a d-bag anyways.

YardRat
11-05-2011, 04:53 PM
I hope Freddie Jackson lays him out on his ass more than once.

SABURZFAN
11-07-2011, 03:46 PM

More excuses?

that didn't happen so what's YOUR excuse? :birds:

SABURZFAN
11-07-2011, 03:47 PM
You may not have agreed with yordad, but if you read my posts, I bet you would agree with most of them.

i doubt it.

Mski
11-07-2011, 03:53 PM
let see...... how big of a deal was maybin to those covering the game? obviously not much of one. not one reporter talked to him after the game, he was walking around the locker room looking for someone with a mic to talk to, and got ignored