PDA

View Full Version : The Real Joke about Maybin...

Thurmal
11-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Is that this guy acts like the Bills wronged him somehow! You came here, put forth zero effort, sucked out loud, made, like, five total tackles, and got paid literally millions of dollars for it. Who screwed who?

If he ends up being decent with New York, it will prove nothing other than he tanked after his contract, only to start trying when he realized his career was about to end.

Screw that guy. Backups like Spencer Johnson, Arthur Moats, and Danny Batten literally make more plays in a quarter than this guy did in three years.

Pinkerton Security
11-03-2011, 11:50 PM
hes supremely gifted but has no heart. F him.

SaviorEdwards
11-04-2011, 02:49 AM
Right now I despise him more than McGahee.

BertSquirtgum
11-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Maybin looks like a ******ed child. **** you Aaron.

THATHURMANATOR
11-04-2011, 09:03 AM
I feel like the first two posts are a bit off.

The guy isn't supremely talented and DID give good effort. He just isn't a great player.

He is very fast and that was it. Honestly he hasn't done much for the Jets for me to say WOW we should have kept him. 10 second long coverage sacks for 2 of his three.

If he comes in and makes some plays this Sunday good for him. I have no ill will to the guy.

psubills62
11-04-2011, 09:15 AM
I partially agree. However, the rumors have circulated that as soon as Gailey came in, the coaches practically ignored him in practices. I think these rumors came from anonymous current players, actually, and they indicated the coaches really didn't try to help him get better or anything.

But at the same time, I absolutely feel where you guys are coming from, and in the end I don't think Aaron has any real reason to feel angry towards the Bills. Considering where we drafted him and what we paid him, he should feel pretty grateful.

zone
11-04-2011, 09:59 AM
I partially agree. However, the rumors have circulated that as soon as Gailey came in, the coaches practically ignored him in practices. I think these rumors came from anonymous current players, actually, and they indicated the coaches really didn't try to help him get better or anything.

But at the same time, I absolutely feel where you guys are coming from, and in the end I don't think Aaron has any real reason to feel angry towards the Bills. Considering where we drafted him and what we paid him, he should feel pretty grateful.
Why would they do that? From all accounts I thought he was given every chance and then some.

psubills62
11-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Why would they do that? From all accounts I thought he was given every chance and then some.
I don't know, honestly. I just remember quotes coming out from anonymous players that indicated he wasn't given a fair chance at all by the coaches and that they ignored him. Maybe they were just resigned to believing he would never contribute, so they spent more time with their own guys than players drafted by Jauron.

RedEyE
11-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Gailey is on the record having commented on Maybin several times. Quote "hasn't shown it in practice or games". He was even benched for his poor performance was being outplayed in practice. IMO, he was given ample opportunity and squandered it.

Philagape
11-04-2011, 10:47 AM
They should have given him two more years. :insane:

mikemac2001
11-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Gailey is on the record having commented on Maybin several times. Quote "hasn't shown it in practice or games". He was even benched for his poor performance was being outplayed in practice. IMO, he was given ample opportunity and squandered it.

i heard an interview with adolye i believe the LB from miami we had for the year and they pretty much asked about if he will ever contribute and he pretty much laughed and said he just doesnt have it.

Maybin's Revenge
11-05-2011, 12:18 AM
The very fact that this forum has so many Maybin threads is indicative of many posters' fear that the team screwed up by letting Maybin go. Indeed, if these posters actually believed that Maybin stinks, they wouldn't feel obligated to start so many threads declaring it.

The truth, deep down, is that many Bills fans now believe--or strongly suspect--that they've blown it with Maybin. But very few posters on this forum will admit it. That's not a knock on this forum; all football forums are like that. Most fans just want to praise their team and knock the opponent.

But it is what it is.

Pinkerton Security
11-05-2011, 12:34 AM
T
The truth, deep down, is that many Bills fans now believe--or strongly suspect--that they've blown it with Maybin.

Maybe you've blown it on...i mean blown it with Maybin, but we certainly havent. Hes a 225 pound DE, dime a dozen, and just happens to fit in your system better than he did ours. Our staff made a mistake by drafting him so high, pure and simple. hes a decent player and nothing else.

THRILLHO
11-05-2011, 01:01 AM
You forgot that he held out before his first training camp.

Beebe
11-05-2011, 01:47 AM
YOU SUCK MAYBIN:posrep:

Novacane
11-05-2011, 06:37 AM
The very fact that this forum has so many Maybin threads is indicative of many posters' fear that the team screwed up by letting Maybin go. Indeed, if these posters actually believed that Maybin stinks, they wouldn't feel obligated to start so many threads declaring it.

The truth, deep down, is that many Bills fans now believe--or strongly suspect--that they've blown it with Maybin. But very few posters on this forum will admit it. That's not a knock on this forum; all football forums are like that. Most fans just want to praise their team and knock the opponent.

But it is what it is.

uhhhhh.............................................no!

alohabillsfan
11-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Geez, enough of these ******ed Maybin threads, guys a bust. dont care about him, I'm glad the Bills cut him. Move on. P.S. He wont get a sniff of Fitzpatrick on Sunday.

thenry20
11-05-2011, 08:04 AM

I didn't hear this in a presser anywhere but I do remember reading about it in a couple of places.

He should've done more with the opportunity he was given. Obviously he didn't want to be here. Tbat's all on him and nobody but him. He can't pretend to be the unloved forgotten red headed step child anymore.

RedEyE
11-05-2011, 08:16 AM
YOU SUCK MAYBIN:posrep:

LMAO! Forgot about that!

better days
11-05-2011, 08:37 AM

Well, if true, it could be because the Bills told Maybin to put on weight & get bigger in the offseason. After the lockout ends, he came into camp SMALLER than when he left at the end of last season.

BertSquirtgum
11-06-2011, 12:49 AM
I wish Maybin all the worst in the world. What a loser.