PDA

View Full Version : Chan Gailey on Mike and Mike This Morning

ghz in pittsburgh
11-04-2011, 12:07 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7188722

Ed
11-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I can't listen to espnradio at work. What did he say?

better days
11-04-2011, 12:22 PM
The other day on their show, Greenberg said the Bills "technicaly" are in 1st place in the AFC East. He said he did not think the Bills are for real.

Mike Ditka set him straight. He said the Bills are for real.

T-Long
11-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Greenberg is also a die hard Jets fan, so it's typical.

ghz in pittsburgh
11-04-2011, 12:55 PM
I can't listen to espnradio at work. What did he say?

Nothing real earth shattering.

- Talked about confidence after the NE game. His sense is that after the Oakland & NE game, everyone has more belief in his ability, in the scheme, and in coaches.

- Talked about Fred, whcih we Bills fan know all about.

- Talked about all the receivers who have to step up.

- Talked about the Jets D, which he believe is about the same as they always were EXCEPT they allowed a few big runs this year.

- Talked about Revis, something like they need to know who he's covering.

more cowbell
11-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Wow Mike Greenberg a die hard homer Jets fan doesn't think the Bills are for real.

Wow...ESPN doesn't think the Bills are "for real" because they arent the Patriots, Giants, Cowboys, Jets, or Eagles?

I'm shocked.

Skooby
11-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow Mike Greenberg a die hard homer Jets fan doesn't think the Bills are for real.

Wow...ESPN doesn't think the Bills are "for real" because they arent the Patriots, Giants, Cowboys, Jets, or Eagles?

I'm shocked.

The scoreboard will show who is for real this Sunday, then the Bills will have no reason to look back.

Novacane
11-04-2011, 07:09 PM
The other day on their show, Greenberg said the Bills "technicaly" are in 1st place in the AFC East. He said he did not think the Bills are for real.

Mike Ditka set him straight. He said the Bills are for real.

I don't think his beloved Jets are for real.

jamze132
11-04-2011, 11:52 PM
If the Bills get to 6-2, no one will doubt.

thenry20
11-05-2011, 07:58 AM
If the Bills get to 6-2, no one will doubt.

Hate to spit in your beer but until the Bills make the playoffs, then they are not for real.

i don't go on a limb every year and predict a 10 or 11 win season but when I do post it's always an 8-8 season. Anything less would be a monumental failure and an embarrassment.

The team has made me wary of any new found success because they usually find a way to mess it up. I give you that this year is very different however. Still until after the regular season ends I won't celebrate till we've procured a playoff spot.

better days
11-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Hate to spit in your beer but until the Bills make the playoffs, then they are not for real.

i don't go on a limb every year and predict a 10 or 11 win season but when I do post it's always an 8-8 season. Anything less would be a monumental failure and an embarrassment.

The team has made me wary of any new found success because they usually find a way to mess it up. I give you that this year is very different however. Still until after the regular season ends I won't celebrate till we've procured a playoff spot.

I don't think the Bills need to make the playoffs for this season to be considered a success. If the Bills have a winning record at the end of the season it will be the best record in years with the promise of a better team next year.

TigerJ
11-05-2011, 08:34 PM
If the Bills beat the Jets, it will certainly be tougher for doubters to remain credible, but I'm sure some will hang on to the bitter end, assuming Buffalo does keep winning versus the better teams on their schedule.