PDA

View Full Version : Sick of one sided refereeing

Mike
11-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Absolutely this crew is going back and forth between letting them 'play' and not to the detriment of the Bills.

I usually don't complain but call pass interference the same on both sides...

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Totally with you Mike. This is ridiculous.

Bert102176
11-06-2011, 05:04 PM
happens every game where the Bills get ****ed by the refs

Skooby
11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
happens every game where the Bills get ****ed by the refs

LOL, now this is funny.

SabreEleven
11-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Even the Football in America crew are calling the calls and non-calls in that game ridiculous.

zone
11-06-2011, 07:02 PM
I know it sounds tired and just like a BS excuse, the fact of the matter is the Bills didn't play well enough to help themselves today, but momentum is 75% of this game, the refs gave the Jets 10 points, it's really hard to overcome that and the momentum that comes with it.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Even the Football in America crew are calling the calls and non-calls in that game ridiculous.

Harrison basically said Plax got away with murder & got too many calls.

zone
11-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Harrison basically said Plax got away with murder & got too many calls.
He basically pulled McKelvin's jersey over his head on the catch to setup the touchdown. That was beyond horse ****.

Lefty2985
11-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Harrison said they should take money from the refs for those kinda non calls I agree!

warsawbassman
11-06-2011, 07:25 PM
In all reality.........the Bills would have been beat had those calls/non-calls gone the other way, it's not like the refs litteraly put points up or took them off the board. Guys that ***** about the refs after a loss=idiots, even more so after a 2 + score loss.

zone
11-06-2011, 07:32 PM
In all reality.........the Bills would have been beat had those calls/non-calls gone the other way, it's not like the refs litteraly put points up or took them off the board. Guys that ***** about the refs after a loss=idiots, even more so after a 2 + score loss.
I agree we still would have lost but, you can't discount momentum. Yes the ref's literally put the Jets first 3 points on the board. Yes Plaxico literally pulled McKelvin's jersey over his head to setup a touchdown.

It's part of the game and it happens, watching the Pat's game Grankowski pushed off on his last TD.

The point is the officiating has been horrendous and when it plays an impact in games it shouldn't be tolerated. It's not being an idiot, it's pointing out something that clearly impacts games.