X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

From a Jets Fan: Good Game Buffalo.

See you all in a few weeks, but this time... In JetLife Stadium; where we're 4-0.

Well, after falling to 2-3 because of a 3 game losing streak, we're now 5-3 and riding a 3 game win streak.

After the ways our defense dominated, and manhandled this Bills offense; hopefully some of you Buffalo fans start to RESPECT our defense for what it's worth; which is an elite defense. One of the best NFL D's in the game today.

Sucks that we gave up a garbage time TD, when the game was out of hand, but it's nice to see our GROUND AND POUND offensive rushing attack come alive today.

Take it easy Buffalo fans, but I was very turned off while seeing fan after fan, on this site, make comments such as "the Jets suck", "The Jets are done" etc, etc. Also, for about 4 weeks now... I've seen Buffalo fans asking.... "WHO'S AHEAD OF THE JETS IN THE STANDINGS"? Well, it's not the Bills anymore.

Good luck next time against the Patriots.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: From a Jets Fan: Good Game Buffalo.

You match up well against us but your team isn't getting any farther than it has the past few years.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Jets showed who the better team was today, no doubt.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Hey I'm pissed and drunk so nothing personal when I say this:

**** YOU

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Jets were the better team. The ONLY good thing that I saw from the Bills perspective was that Johnson owned Revis. That doesn't happen often.

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            Hey I'm pissed and drunk so nothing personal when I say this:

**** YOU
            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HendersonD06

Take it easy Buffalo fans, but I was very turned off while seeing fan after fan, on this site, make comments such as "the Jets suck", "The Jets are done" etc, etc. Also, for about 4 weeks now... I've seen Buffalo fans asking.... "WHO'S AHEAD OF THE JETS IN THE STANDINGS"? Well, it's not the Bills anymore.

Ah poor baby. You were very turned off? What do you expect on a BILLS FANS website?

Jets are not that good. They are just better than the Bills. If it makes you feel good Give yourself a big pat on the back for that.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Crisis
                You match up well against us but your team isn't getting any farther than it has the past few years.
                We match up well against ANY team that loves to pass. Patriots, Chargers, Bills, Steelers etc, etc. Because of our pass defense, which is amazingly great... We have a chance to beat any team. If you haven't noticed.... The NFL has became a passing league. Don't feel bad about Fitzpatrick though... The Jets defense makes every opposing quarterback look like dog spit.

We aren't getting any further than what we have over the past few years? That's funny, because we've been to consecutive AFC Championship games during the first two years under both Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. If we can get back to the AFC Championship game.... I like our chances.

Comment

• Maybin's Revenge
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by don137
                  Jets were the better team. The ONLY good thing that I saw from the Bills perspective was that Johnson owned Revis. That doesn't happen often.
                  It says a lot when catching three balls---including one in garbage time---is owning a guy.

But give Stevie Johnson credit. He made a great catch on that deep ball.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                    • Sep 2003

Let's be realistic - you aren't making Championship games because you are "under Mark Sanchez". He still sucks.
                    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Maybin's Revenge
                      • Nov 2011

Henderson, your attempt at class has been rebuffed. Don't even bother. Just pour it on them.

Comment

• Billsfan3
                        • Nov 2007

bills were 4-0 at home today till today hopefully bills can do the same thing to ny

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HendersonD06
                          We match up well against ANY team that loves to pass. Patriots, Chargers, Bills, Steelers etc, etc. Because of our pass defense, which is amazingly great... We have a chance to beat any team. If you haven't noticed.... The NFL has became a passing league. Don't feel bad about Fitzpatrick though... The Jets defense makes every opposing quarterback look like dog spit.

We aren't getting any further than what we have over the past few years? That's funny, because we've been to consecutive AFC Championship games during the first two years under both Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. If we can get back to the AFC Championship game.... I like our chances.

You have a great D I'll give you that. Sanchez will always be your undoing IMO.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Maybin's Revenge
                            Henderson, your attempt at class has been rebuffed. Don't even bother. Just pour it on them.
                            I'm not sure how you would even recognize class, honestly.
                            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Maybin's Revenge
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                              Let's be realistic - you aren't making Championship games because you are "under Mark Sanchez". He still sucks.
                              27-11.

It wasn't a whiteout. It was a wipeout.

Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X