PDA

View Full Version : Complete bedwetting

Skooby
11-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Rex had 2 weeks to plan our demise & did it. The Bills were out-coached & outplayed, congrats to the Jets.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Hey, wait a second here... you may be onto something...

Bad officiating... team coming off a bye... looking completely dominated... at the Ralph...

The Jets have become the Patriots!

Skooby
11-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Hey, wait a second here... you may be onto something...

Bad officiating... team coming off a bye... looking completely dominated... at the Ralph...

The Jets have become the Patriots!

Nothing went right today, which means we were outcoached.

YardRat
11-06-2011, 04:45 PM
I hope the entire team is embarrassed, because they should be.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 04:50 PM
I hope the entire team is embarrassed, because they should be.

That's a postive I can see out of this, motivation for success on the road.

pjw
11-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Rex had 2 weeks to plan our demise & did it. The Bills were out-coached & outplayed, congrats to the Jets.
It is all your fault. I told you the curse would carry over.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 04:55 PM
It is all your fault. I told you the curse would carry over.

I have a bridge to sell you as well if you really believe that, get a grip.

Mad Bomber
11-06-2011, 05:01 PM
I agree. The Jets were prepared and they executed. Their secondary and defensive line
played an oustanding game.

Extremebillsfan247
11-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Nothing went right today, which means we were outcoached. It was just an odd day, sunny in November, the one home game Ralph Wilson decides to show up to, tribute to Norwood, white uniforms etc. If your a superstitious sort, the loss was all but inevitable before the game even began. The Bills just had a bad day. lol Oh well, lets go Giants, beat them Patriots.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 05:06 PM
I agree. The Jets were prepared and they executed. Their secondary and defensive line
played an oustanding game.

There is no other way to describe the game, our players were outclassed in every way. We wouldn't of won this game if we had 10 quarters to play them. The Bills just need to show them the exact same formations but do something completely different, including longer screen passes.

We actually played pretty vanilla, which really made it easy for the Jets.

Mad Bomber
11-06-2011, 06:09 PM
There is no other way to describe the game, our players were outclassed in every way. We wouldn't of won this game if we had 10 quarters to play them. The Bills just need to show them the exact same formations but do something completely different, including longer screen passes.

We actually played pretty vanilla, which really made it easy for the Jets.
I agree. I thought our play calling sucked today.