PDA

View Full Version : Bills still control their own destiny in the AFC east

Skooby
11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Via Tie-breakers, so don't sweat today. I don't want to explain the road but it involves not losing, which is a little past my current mindset. The Bills hold the conference Tie-breaker against the Jets & Head to Head against NE, so win & we're in.

I hope the team is smarting & wants to prove themselves worthy, this might wake them up.

BleedinGreenNC
11-06-2011, 09:17 PM
All three teams control their own destiny, you would have been in the drivers seat if you would have won today.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 09:25 PM
All three teams control their own destiny, you would have been in the drivers seat if you would have won today.

It's mid-season, the drivers seat isn't even warm yet. Congrats on the great game planning, I bet those same formations you planned for equal a completely different set of plays. Fitz is smarter than Sanchez, that'll show up in the next game.

BleedinGreenNC
11-06-2011, 09:53 PM
It's mid-season, the drivers seat isn't even warm yet. Congrats on the great game planning, I bet those same formations you planned for equal a completely different set of plays. Fitz is smarter than Sanchez, that'll show up in the next game.

Time will tell, im not a Sanchez backer, but he does have a knack of coming through for us. Next game is in our house, it doesnt get easier for the beard

BertSquirtgum
11-06-2011, 10:22 PM
i want those nipples in my mouth

BleedinGreenNC
11-06-2011, 10:23 PM
i want those nipples in my mouth

You have an impressive avatar as well!