PDA

View Full Version : if you are depressed....

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-07-2011, 07:16 AM
if you are depressed about the loss then grab a cup of joe and read some of the boston websites about the calamity of the pats* loosing 2 straight and how the world is ending LOL

Jan Reimers
11-07-2011, 07:27 AM
if you are depressed about the loss then grab a cup of joe and read some of the boston websites about the calamity of the pats* loosing 2 straight and how the world is ending LOL
losing

OpIv37
11-07-2011, 07:28 AM
The Patriots loss helps us in the standings, but in a way it's frustrating as well. The Bills blew a great opportunity to put some distance between themselves and both the Jets and the Pats. Instead, they ****ed it up and now we have a log jam atop the AFCE.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-07-2011, 07:35 AM
losing

stop messin wid me
:laughing:

RoscoeMagic
11-07-2011, 07:38 AM
It's ok, we get them again in three weeks. If we get swept by the Jets then there could be reason for being depressed. It seems just as if we get the NE monkey off our back, now we're hitting a losing streak vs. the Jets. Ryan has Gailey's number at the moment. That Jets game in a few weeks is about as close to a must-win as there is.

2slowtogofast
11-07-2011, 07:40 AM
What do you think helps us more next week NE winning or losing? If they lose we might have a better chance of 2nd in the division if the Jets win the division. Or if NE win and we beat Dallas we would be alone in 1st right? Which do you think helps us more?

OpIv37
11-07-2011, 07:40 AM
It's ok, we get them again in three weeks. If we get swept by the Jets then there could be reason for being depressed. It seems just as if we get the NE monkey off our back, now we're hitting a losing streak vs. the Jets. Ryan has Gailey's number at the moment. That Jets game in a few weeks is about as close to a must-win as there is.

It's annoying how badly Ryan outcoached Gailey.

I wanted to go round kick those sunglasses off of Ryan's smug, fat face so bad.

RedEyE
11-07-2011, 07:41 AM
The Patriots loss helps us in the standings, but in a way it's frustrating as well. The Bills blew a great opportunity to put some distance between themselves and both the Jets and the Pats. Instead, they ****ed it up and now we have a log jam atop the AFCE.

Correct. Truely hard not to consider that. But in the same breath had the Patriots won yesterday the Bills are looking at an uphill battle with 3 out of the last 4 division games being played out of town.

RoscoeMagic
11-07-2011, 07:46 AM
It's annoying how badly Ryan outcoached Gailey.

I wanted to go round kick those sunglasses off of Ryan's smug, fat face so bad.

I agree. He was completely outcoached in the game. And yes, I too was getting pissed at those sunglasses, but more disappointed in those reading glasses on the other sideline.

I pray defenses are not catching on to our offense. I don't wanna sound like a homer, but I think Roscoe was going to be a huge part of the offense this year and him being out has really taken away our speedy slot guy. Even if he didn't get the ball, he'd open up things for our other receivers. However, the real problem OBD made was counting on Roscoe to stay healthy, the same way they did with Merriman.