• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

I see us going 7-3, Dallas / Miami are not that good

Dallas has victories against:

Seahawks, Rams, Washington, 49ers. The 49ers coming early in the year in OT, the only win I consider against a good team.

Dallas has lost to the Jets, Pats, Lions, Philly.

Dallas has a top 10 offense & Mid of the pack Defense but their problem is that they have scored 43 less points than the Bills, that'll show up on the scoreboard when we outscore them. Bills win 37-21, it won't be that close.

Miami has 1 victory, against the Chiefs.

Miami has lost to the Pats, Texans, Cleveland, San Diego, Jets, Broncos, Giants.

Miami has latter in the pack offense & defense, like lower half of the league. They've outscored the Bills by 84 less points & again, it won't be that close. Bills win 27-13.

GO Bills!!
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: I see us going 7-3, Dallas / Miami are not that good

why not?

but this team will still not be able to knock off the top dogs like steeleres ravens
    and others
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Why so Serious?
      why not?

but this team will still not be able to knock off the top dogs like steeleres ravens
      and others
      And the Pats?

Dallas is an important game, as all are, but it isn't as dire as people will make it seem if we lose. A loss puts us at 5-4 which I'm sure half the board will proclaim the sky is falling but then we're right back at it with two AFC East games. Stay healthy in Dallas and take care of business in the AFC East and we'll be 7-4.
      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

who knows what will happen with pats.... are they crumbling or will they rebound and kill everyone rest of the season....
        jets looked like shiiiiiiiit for weeks now look like monsters
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

I think the Cowboys can be a dangerous team and the Bills haven't played well enough on the road since game 1 of the season. Nope - not counting Dallas out just yet. And now Miami is starting to assemble some offense behind Matt Moore. They nearly beat the Giants and decimated the Cheifs, who were on a 4 game win streak until that point.

The Bills offense has been sputtering some time now and if they can't get back in synch soon, they may find themselves sitting bottom feeders once again.

Comment

• PTI
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

no chance Bills beat the Dolphins twice.

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PTI
              no chance Bills beat the Dolphins twice.
              Why, exactly?
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• PTI
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by psubills62
                Why, exactly?
                Didn't you hear, Phins are the Bills of last year, they were the best 0-7 team ever and they play hard for their coach!

The real reason is the Bills just are not that good, and Phins are not that bad. They split last year, both were pretty inept games, it is funny that people think played well against them last year, he did the bare minimum it took to lead a team to a win, could not lead his team to 4th quarter first downs to burn clock, and the Bills were 4 dan Carpenter missed FGs away from being swept last year.

Comment

• psubills62
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2008

I think the Bills have a good shot at beating Dallas, but the defense is really what needs to step up.

I can't bring myself to blame the offense when it struggles. Mainly because as well as it has played, we still didn't do much to upgrade it in the offseason. In fact, we lost our primary speed guy in addition to Easley and Parrish, who Gailey has shown the ability to utilize in space. So in the end, yes, I do expect our offense to struggle against good/great defenses. Our defense needs to put together much better showings, however.

Dallas is beatable, much more so than the Jets because of one reason: their CB's. The Jets were able to shut down our offense because they took away our receivers and were truly able to focus on shutting down Jackson. Our passing game didn't work and since Gailey uses the pass to set up the run, our run game really didn't work either.

Dallas has lost Mike Jenkins for this game already and have possibly lost Sean Lee, their best coverage LB. The Cowboys did fantastic against the run for several games. Then they faced Philadelphia and Seattle and have given up big run games to McCoy and Lynch. They struggled against Seattle at home (Seahawks are notoriously bad away from Qwest Stadium.

As badly as the Dolphins beat the Chiefs, they're still a bad team. That's a game we should win as well, and partially because their CB's are awful as well.

Honestly, the next two games are ones we should win.
                  - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PTI
                    Didn't you hear, Phins are the Bills of last year, they were the best 0-7 team ever and they play hard for their coach!

The real reason is the Bills just are not that good, and Phins are not that bad. They split last year, both were pretty inept games, it is funny that people think played well against them last year, he did the bare minimum it took to lead a team to a win, could not lead his team to 4th quarter first downs to burn clock, and the Bills were 4 dan Carpenter missed FGs away from being swept last year.
                    Actually, the Dolphins are that bad. And the Bills are still good. Dolphins don't have the defensive personnel to shut down Buffalo's offense like Cincy and the Jets do. And at this point I think most everyone here can agree that last year has little to no effect on what happens this year.
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• PTI
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by psubills62
                      Actually, the Dolphins are that bad. And the Bills are still good. Dolphins don't have the defensive personnel to shut down Buffalo's offense like Cincy and the Jets do. And at this point I think most everyone here can agree that last year has little to no effect on what happens this year.
                      You are the only person that thinks the Phins are that bad then, every single analyst on ever single network says every week how hard the Phins play, just the same as was said about the no win Bills of last year. You are too busy following the Penn State little boy love network to take a moment to listen. They have lost a lot of tight games and blew big leads too.

Comment

• psubills62
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PTI
                        You are the only person that thinks the Phins are that bad then, every single analyst on ever single network says every week how hard the Phins play, just the same as was said about the no win Bills of last year. You are too busy following the Penn State little boy love network to take a moment to listen. They have lost a lot of tight games and blew big leads too.
                        Playing hard doesn't mean they have talent. I know exactly what the Dolphins have done, and I know the Bills match up pretty well against them. They've got some pieces to worry about, but not nearly as many as the Jets.
                        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• PTI
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

I don't see the Bills winning any of the next 3 road games. They will be a field goal underdog to a 1 win Phins team on the road.

Phins will beat the Redskins next week, and have a 2 game win streak against the Bills.

Hope I am wrong.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by PTI
                            I don't see the Bills winning any of the next 3 road games. They will be a field goal underdog to a 1 win Phins team on the road.

Phins will beat the Redskins next week, and have a 2 game win streak against the Bills.

Hope I am wrong.
                            God go root for another team at least leave the board and go to another one. You may be the worst poster that calls themselves a bills fan

Comment

• PTI
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by lightningbolt444
                              God go root for another team at least leave the board and go to another one. You may be the worst poster that calls themselves a bills fan
                              Because I want better players on the team that I spend tons of money on rooting for and am heavily emotionally invested in as well? I just want the Bills to win, but I face real facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X