PDA

View Full Version : I see us going 7-3, Dallas / Miami are not that good

Skooby
11-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Dallas has victories against:

Seahawks, Rams, Washington, 49ers. The 49ers coming early in the year in OT, the only win I consider against a good team.

Dallas has lost to the Jets, Pats, Lions, Philly.

Dallas has a top 10 offense & Mid of the pack Defense but their problem is that they have scored 43 less points than the Bills, that'll show up on the scoreboard when we outscore them. Bills win 37-21, it won't be that close.

Miami has 1 victory, against the Chiefs.

Miami has lost to the Pats, Texans, Cleveland, San Diego, Jets, Broncos, Giants.

Miami has latter in the pack offense & defense, like lower half of the league. They've outscored the Bills by 84 less points & again, it won't be that close. Bills win 27-13.

GO Bills!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-07-2011, 07:22 AM
why not?

but this team will still not be able to knock off the top dogs like steeleres ravens
and others

RoscoeMagic
11-07-2011, 07:35 AM
why not?

but this team will still not be able to knock off the top dogs like steeleres ravens
and others

And the Pats? :scratch:

Dallas is an important game, as all are, but it isn't as dire as people will make it seem if we lose. A loss puts us at 5-4 which I'm sure half the board will proclaim the sky is falling but then we're right back at it with two AFC East games. Stay healthy in Dallas and take care of business in the AFC East and we'll be 7-4.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-07-2011, 07:38 AM
who knows what will happen with pats.... are they crumbling or will they rebound and kill everyone rest of the season....
jets looked like shiiiiiiiit for weeks now look like monsters

RedEyE
11-07-2011, 07:54 AM
I think the Cowboys can be a dangerous team and the Bills haven't played well enough on the road since game 1 of the season. Nope - not counting Dallas out just yet. And now Miami is starting to assemble some offense behind Matt Moore. They nearly beat the Giants and decimated the Cheifs, who were on a 4 game win streak until that point.

The Bills offense has been sputtering some time now and if they can't get back in synch soon, they may find themselves sitting bottom feeders once again.

PTI
11-07-2011, 09:32 AM
no chance Bills beat the Dolphins twice.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 09:44 AM
no chance Bills beat the Dolphins twice.
Why, exactly?

PTI
11-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Why, exactly?

Didn't you hear, Phins are the Bills of last year, they were the best 0-7 team ever and they play hard for their coach!

The real reason is the Bills just are not that good, and Phins are not that bad. They split last year, both were pretty inept games, it is funny that people think played well against them last year, he did the bare minimum it took to lead a team to a win, could not lead his team to 4th quarter first downs to burn clock, and the Bills were 4 dan Carpenter missed FGs away from being swept last year.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 09:51 AM
I think the Bills have a good shot at beating Dallas, but the defense is really what needs to step up.

I can't bring myself to blame the offense when it struggles. Mainly because as well as it has played, we still didn't do much to upgrade it in the offseason. In fact, we lost our primary speed guy in addition to Easley and Parrish, who Gailey has shown the ability to utilize in space. So in the end, yes, I do expect our offense to struggle against good/great defenses. Our defense needs to put together much better showings, however.

Dallas is beatable, much more so than the Jets because of one reason: their CB's. The Jets were able to shut down our offense because they took away our receivers and were truly able to focus on shutting down Jackson. Our passing game didn't work and since Gailey uses the pass to set up the run, our run game really didn't work either.

Dallas has lost Mike Jenkins for this game already and have possibly lost Sean Lee, their best coverage LB. The Cowboys did fantastic against the run for several games. Then they faced Philadelphia and Seattle and have given up big run games to McCoy and Lynch. They struggled against Seattle at home (Seahawks are notoriously bad away from Qwest Stadium.

As badly as the Dolphins beat the Chiefs, they're still a bad team. That's a game we should win as well, and partially because their CB's are awful as well.

Honestly, the next two games are ones we should win.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Didn't you hear, Phins are the Bills of last year, they were the best 0-7 team ever and they play hard for their coach!

The real reason is the Bills just are not that good, and Phins are not that bad. They split last year, both were pretty inept games, it is funny that people think played well against them last year, he did the bare minimum it took to lead a team to a win, could not lead his team to 4th quarter first downs to burn clock, and the Bills were 4 dan Carpenter missed FGs away from being swept last year.
Actually, the Dolphins are that bad. And the Bills are still good. Dolphins don't have the defensive personnel to shut down Buffalo's offense like Cincy and the Jets do. And at this point I think most everyone here can agree that last year has little to no effect on what happens this year.

PTI
11-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Actually, the Dolphins are that bad. And the Bills are still good. Dolphins don't have the defensive personnel to shut down Buffalo's offense like Cincy and the Jets do. And at this point I think most everyone here can agree that last year has little to no effect on what happens this year.

You are the only person that thinks the Phins are that bad then, every single analyst on ever single network says every week how hard the Phins play, just the same as was said about the no win Bills of last year. You are too busy following the Penn State little boy love network to take a moment to listen. They have lost a lot of tight games and blew big leads too.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 09:58 AM
You are the only person that thinks the Phins are that bad then, every single analyst on ever single network says every week how hard the Phins play, just the same as was said about the no win Bills of last year. You are too busy following the Penn State little boy love network to take a moment to listen. They have lost a lot of tight games and blew big leads too.
Playing hard doesn't mean they have talent. I know exactly what the Dolphins have done, and I know the Bills match up pretty well against them. They've got some pieces to worry about, but not nearly as many as the Jets.

PTI
11-07-2011, 10:05 AM
I don't see the Bills winning any of the next 3 road games. They will be a field goal underdog to a 1 win Phins team on the road.

Phins will beat the Redskins next week, and have a 2 game win streak against the Bills.

Hope I am wrong.

lightningbolt444
11-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't see the Bills winning any of the next 3 road games. They will be a field goal underdog to a 1 win Phins team on the road.

Phins will beat the Redskins next week, and have a 2 game win streak against the Bills.

Hope I am wrong.

God go root for another team at least leave the board and go to another one. You may be the worst poster that calls themselves a bills fan

PTI
11-07-2011, 10:34 AM
God go root for another team at least leave the board and go to another one. You may be the worst poster that calls themselves a bills fan

Because I want better players on the team that I spend tons of money on rooting for and am heavily emotionally invested in as well? I just want the Bills to win, but I face real facts.

lightningbolt444
11-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Because I want better players on the team that I spend tons of money on rooting for and am heavily emotionally invested in as well? I just want the Bills to win, but I face real facts.

Because all you can post and think is negitive. Give credit where credit is due.
Fact remains this turnaround in one year is pretty remarkable. Your to close minded to see that. Many in the media were predicting us to get luck before the season. Now at halfway we are tied for first in the AFCE. But all you see is a bad team. We all know we dont have the most talent and all know that we need some more pieces. But for what we have they have done an amazing job.

I am guessing since you spend money on this team (not that it even matters your on a bills forum we all spend money on the team) you also know how to run a football team? So your telling me if we had Kolb or Matt Moore who you both said were better than fitz we would have a better record since they are better? Take a step back a bit and think about how many posts you have made that are negitive and how many are positive. It gets old seeing someone who considers themselves a Bills fan only have negitive things to say.

The team deserves some bashing after yesterday but theres still many positives that have happend this year.

lightningbolt444
11-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Also what real facts do you face? That the rest of us fail to?

don137
11-07-2011, 10:55 AM
I do think the Bills have a good chance to beat Cowboys. They are an inconsistent team so it will depend on which Dallas team shows up. Having Austin hurt his hamstring hurts them.
I do feel the Bills need to eithe win at New England or New York to make the playoffs. Losing both games I feel will put them in too deep a whole. The Jets and Pats don't have difficult schedules.

MikeInRoch
11-07-2011, 10:55 AM
We will struggle against Dallas. You don't think Rex is calling his brother to tell him how to beat us?

psubills62
11-07-2011, 10:58 AM
We will struggle against Dallas. You don't think Rex is calling his brother to tell him how to beat us?
As I said before, just because coaches and teams know how to beat another team doesn't mean it can be done. Jets have personnel that Dallas does not, specifically in the secondary. I think we'll struggle some, but not even close to as much as we struggled against New York.

I also want to point out how the team has done coming off of losses. The team doesn't get that extra day off on Monday and it has seemed to be motivated every game after a loss.

PTI
11-07-2011, 11:00 AM

He sure will, it helps the Jets.

methos4ever
11-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Unless his brother can trade him Revis and Cromartie and make Jenkins and Newman not regress, won't be the same issue. If anything in coverage if Lee returns a guy like Nelson gets negated to the glee of stevie, fred and chandler.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Unless his brother can trade him Revis and Cromartie and make Jenkins and Newman not regress, won't be the same issue. If anything in coverage if Lee returns a guy like Nelson gets negated to the glee of stevie, fred and chandler.
Jenkins is out for a couple more weeks. Scandrick is the starter as far as I know.

methos4ever
11-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Jenkins is out for a couple more weeks. Scandrick is the starter as far as I know.
Thanks for the heads up. Orlando's fast but he's beatable. And Terrence has regressed through age and injury since last we played him. Not the same team. Ware will be the bigger issue than their secondary.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Orlando's fast but he's beatable. And Terrence has regressed through age and injury since last we played him. Not the same team. Ware will be the bigger issue than their secondary.
Absolutely. And as much as I love the PSU linebackers in the NFL, I hope Sean Lee is out for our game. Scandrick is definitely beatable...I do remember when Newman was very good a few years ago. Not the case anymore.

YardRat
11-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Both these games scare me. If Romo is 'on', our secondary is going to get torched....and, Miami's defense is no slouch.

mayotm
11-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Both these games scare me. If Romo is 'on', our secondary is going to get torched....and, Miami's defense is no slouch.Both games scare me as well. I think the Bills offense will bounce back and be productive against Dallas. I think it's going to be a high scoring game that will come down to a late score. I think the Bills will win in Miami, but don't expect it to be easy.

Skooby
11-07-2011, 02:37 PM
The NFL wants the AFC east close, that's why I know we'll win. Who told Ed Hockoneup to give the Jets all the calls ?? That's right, the man upstairs (not Jesus, the stadium Janitor).

Oaf
11-07-2011, 02:41 PM
I hate to say it but our O looks geared to play well indoors (:ill:), so I think we'll play a close one in Dal. Toss up if we win it, but I like our chances for over against. Then yeah, Dareus will eat Moore and we'll see JP pt 2 in garbage time.

RoscoeMagic
11-07-2011, 02:58 PM

I thought the exact same thing.

I don't care that the Jets have better personnel. The Dallas D is pretty good in its own right. Rex will give Rob all the tips in the world to stimey our offense. I'm sure they will discuss Dallas' personnel and how they can be effective vs. Buffalo despite not having the talent the Jets do, especially the secondary.

psubills62
11-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Both these games scare me. If Romo is 'on', our secondary is going to get torched....and, Miami's defense is no slouch.
Austin being out helps our case.

The Jokeman
11-07-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm more scared of Murray's running ability than Romo's arm.