PDA

View Full Version : Coy Wire speaking at rookie symposium

Romes
06-29-2003, 04:14 PM
This time is usually void of news but just so people know. Coy Wire is gonna be a panelist of 2nd year players along with Clinton Portis, Antwaan Randle El, and Scott Fujita that will speak about there experience as a NFL rookie and give advice. It shows something that off the 200+ rookies in the NFL last year Coy was one of the 4 chosen to speak about his expereince to the new guys. The guy is a class act. :up:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasquarelli_len/1574366.html

The_Philster
06-29-2003, 06:05 PM
They really should have someone from every team speak, or at least be, at the symposium. They'd be able to help answer more specific questions about the teams the rookies are going to.

SACKMARINO
06-29-2003, 10:45 PM
You know....I was in the Palm Beach Airport today, and I saw a guy who I though was Wire but I was like "nahh, can't be! he's no rookie!" sure enough it must have been him afterall. I was lucky enough to meet Chis Kelsay, Lauvale Sape, and Mario Haggan though. Cool dudes. I met Carson Palmer and Terrell Suggs too...

shelby
06-30-2003, 07:48 AM
:angry:! i missed him!
:wail:

fabolouspaul
06-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by SACKMARINO
You know....I was in the Palm Beach Airport today, and I saw a guy who I though was Wire but I was like "nahh, can't be! he's no rookie!" sure enough it must have been him afterall. I was lucky enough to meet Chis Kelsay, Lauvale Sape, and Mario Haggan though. Cool dudes. I met Carson Palmer and Terrell Suggs too...

Hey sackmarino, how do you meet all these players? Didn't you also meet and recieved an autograph from Mcgahee also?

SACKMARINO
06-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Well basically, when ever they come down to Florida, I go to where they are at and meet them.

NC-BILLS44
06-30-2003, 10:54 AM
Coy Wire is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venis2k1
06-30-2003, 01:02 PM
I hate Suggs, he rubs me the wrong way. I love Wire though.

NC-BILLS44
06-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Suggs will soon find out that OTs in the NFL a much better than in college. RRRIIIIING RRRIIIING, Hello Mr. Suggs, welcome to the NFL (which stands for Not For Long, when you can't get to the QB)