PDA

View Full Version : nfl primetime

djjimkelly
11-07-2011, 02:38 PM
first jets TD

they just said plaxicos push off is the definition of offensive pass interference

PromoTheRobot
11-07-2011, 03:09 PM
I saw it live and couldn't believe the non-call. But the refs had no effect on the outcome of the game. None. I swear, not one iota.

PTR

Mski
11-07-2011, 03:10 PM
I saw it live and couldn't believe the non-call. But the refs had no effect on the outcome of the game. None. I swear, not one iota.

PTRdid the ref's have something to do with the final score... yes... would that have changed the outcome of the game?... no

Joe Fo Sho
11-07-2011, 03:11 PM
did the ref's have something to do with the final score... yes... would that have changed the outcome of the game?... no

How do you know?

Mski
11-07-2011, 03:15 PM
How do you know?The Bills play was far more responsible for the loss than the poor officiating

zone
11-07-2011, 03:24 PM
You can not predict the outcome if momentum is changed. The Wilson INT gets our offense another shot at getting rhythm and does not give them 3 points. The Plaxico interference gives them a TD.

This is a game of inches one play changes the outcome of the game.

Joe Fo Sho
11-07-2011, 03:29 PM
The Bills play was far more responsible for the loss than the poor officiating

That's far from a fact.

Skooby
11-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Maybe the Jets kick FG's instead of TD's, that changes our failed 4th down run to 3 points instead of 0.

Buddo
11-07-2011, 05:24 PM
My view on it is that the Bills probably wouldn't have won that game if they played until today - we just weren't truly in it.
The scoreline however, was likely to be a lot closer without the botched calls, and because of that there would probably have been much more entertainment got out of the game while it lasted.
There's a common thread to this, and that is that bad officiating, spoils the spectacle. The sooner the NFL learns this, the better.

Don't Panic
11-07-2011, 07:37 PM
That's far from a fact.

It is, but I'd call it a pretty accurate opinion. I hate blaming refs for anything, and you never know how a game could go if you bad call goes the other way, but we simply did not do what it took to win.

As for Primetime bringing up Plax's PI... good to see they are talking about it, but its too little too late. That and about three other calls should be reviewed and commented on by the league office IMO.

madness
11-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I forgot what game it was but I was watching the RZ channel for the afternoon games and a defensive past interference call was reversed to offensive PI for exactly what Plax did.

Beebe's Kid
11-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Is it the grown up thing to do to say that the officials had no hand in the game yesterday?

I always see that you can't "blame" the refs...well, I blame the refs. That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched. Did that cost us the game? Maybe, maybe not, but it sure as **** gave the Jets an advantage and momentum.

To say that we definitely wouldn't have won if the calls were correct is impossible, just like saying that is why we lost.

It would be nice to let the players on the field determine the game, not the HGH filled officiating team.

PromoTheRobot
11-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Two PI calls in or near the end zone, plus a non-OPI call on Plax for a TD. 21 points. Yeah, I'd say officiating had some impact here considering it was only 3-0 Jets at the half

PTR