PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez gave Maybin the Game Ball (Roll EyEs)

RedEyE
11-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I really hope the Bills coaching staff is posting this **** on the bullentin board in the locker room. The Bills had better be fired up in 3 weeks for this Jets team.

Un-freaking-believable

Maybin was a hardly a factor.

RedEyE
11-07-2011, 02:41 PM
http://jetsrant.com/2011/11/07/sanchez-gives-maybin-buffalo-bills-game-ball/?fb_ref=AL2FB&fb_source=profile_oneline

Skooby
11-07-2011, 02:41 PM
He also gave him his pair as well.

trapezeus
11-07-2011, 02:47 PM
instead of just acknowledging that they had a slow start and actually have had three lack luster games but came out with wins with very little work on their own, the jets are trying to spin all this like they were the wronged party.

Maybin was cut and he was a great guy. let's make him feel better, sanchez has done nothing the last 3 games, let's pretend he's our leader.

The jets are a mediocre team with a hell of a defense. that game yesterday should have been a 6-3 game with the first team to make a horrible mistake to pay the price.

you could argue freddie's fumble was the mistake and we would have lost, but you don't have refs put the ball on the 1 yard line 3 times in a game and expect to win when the calls were all so divergent. The first one plaxico shoves mckelvin gets to the 1...no call. the second one on mckelvin the ball is uncatchable. and t he third one was the most legit but still questionable

meanwhile fred jackson is thrown to the sidelines on a route that he has the step and would have been coming right under the ball.

It is what it is. the bills have to respond the next two weeks and get the wins they should and then dismantle the jets at home. the jets mirage can't go on forever.

zone
11-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Maybin is weak like clock radio speakers. It was very easy to see no one cared about what he said or did this week and rightfully so, he was invisible.

What should be hung in the locker room is LT in pre-game warm ups saying we are just the same old Bills.

That is ***** slap.

SABURZFAN
11-07-2011, 03:30 PM
did he even get a tackle?

zone
11-07-2011, 03:34 PM
did he even get a tackle?
Nada one...

SABURZFAN
11-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Nada one...

that had to break Maybin's Revenge's heart.

ddaryl
11-07-2011, 03:50 PM
that is quite strange...

SabreEleven
11-07-2011, 03:51 PM
So he gave him the ball because he showed up for the game and put his uni on correctly?

SABURZFAN
11-07-2011, 03:54 PM
So he gave him the ball because he showed up for the game and put his uni on correctly?

wait until the next meeting with the Jets. Maybin will finally have a set of balls.

imbondz
11-07-2011, 03:56 PM
nothing wrong with that. he failed miserably here, he's got another chance at a division rival. who cares he should get the game ball. instead of us fans complaining, if we all wore white to the game, we would have won and this wouldn't even be a conversation.

SABURZFAN
11-07-2011, 03:58 PM
nothing wrong with that. he failed miserably here, he's got another chance at a division rival. who cares he should get the game ball. instead of us fans complaining, if we all wore white to the game, we would have won and this wouldn't even be a conversation.

nobody's complaining. we just think it's a joke.

Philagape
11-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Just like Brad Smith would've gotten a ball if the Bills won even though he did nothing.

Oldbillsfan
11-07-2011, 04:33 PM
A game ball? Pathetic.

Boomstick
11-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Maybe because he provided great info about our systems, so the Jets staff was able to gameplan better? Hell, its all I've got as to a reason.

stuckincincy
11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Maybe because he provided great info about our systems, so the Jets staff was able to gameplan better? Hell, its all I've got as to a reason.

Heh..he exposed the mind of DC Edwards...

zone
11-07-2011, 05:55 PM
The guy who can't read if an offensive is going to run or pass had a great knowledge of our system? Doubtful.

ServoBillieves
11-07-2011, 06:21 PM
"Here's the only NFL game ball you'll ever get in your life since you beat that team that made you a millionaire for doing nothing. Congratulations on completely over pursuing, getting pushed 5 yards behind the QB every time you tried to blitz and being a complete non-factor in the game. HERE HERE FOR MAYBIN!"

And people like the Jets... why?

RoscoeMagic
11-07-2011, 06:51 PM
"Here's the only NFL game ball you'll ever get in your life since you beat that team that made you a millionaire for doing nothing. Congratulations on completely over pursuing, getting pushed 5 yards behind the QB every time you tried to blitz and being a complete non-factor in the game. HERE HERE FOR MAYBIN!"

And people like the Jets... why?

I think only Jets fans like the Jets. I doubt anyone else can tolerate or root for them.

DynaPaul
11-07-2011, 09:03 PM
I root for them when they play the Patriots... that's it.

jcdavey
11-07-2011, 11:55 PM
this is the type of thing rival fans complain about, but if their own team did it they'd love it and think it was awesome

it's just a symbolic thing

a way to build up team camaraderie

RedEyE
11-08-2011, 06:54 AM
this is the type of thing rival fans complain about, but if their own team did it they'd love it and think it was awesome

it's just a symbolic thing

a way to build up team camaraderie

Completely disagree. I'd ask the same question "What did he do to deserve it?".

In this case the answer is nothing.

Cleve
11-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Maybe it was because Maybin never flinched, unlike Sanchez? ROFL!

Boomstick
11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
The guy who can't read if an offensive is going to run or pass had a great knowledge of our system? Doubtful.

I was being sarcastic with it lol