• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

9 best games so far thsi year, Bills in 2 of them

Bills-Pats is listed at 4, Bills-Raiders is listed at 6. I imagine the Bills-Giants, and the Bills-Bengals could rank up somewhat high too, even the Bills-Eagles with the Eagles comeback attempt.

What is funny, they have also played 3 of the worst games too, Bills-Chiefs, Bills-Redskins, and Bills-Jets!!!

PS...how do you change your words under your username and usernumber (where it says I love Obama)? Do I have get the premium membership? Someone put that there. THank you.
    Last edited by PTI; 11-08-2011, 12:19 PM.
  • superbills
    • Mar 2003

Re: 9 best games so far thsi year, Bills in 2 of them

Go Here:

I believe it's under user title.
    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Re: 9 best games so far thsi year, Bills in 2 of them

Originally posted by PTI
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp11265

Bills-Pats is listed at 4, Bills-Raiders is listed at 6. I imagine the Bills-Giants, and the Bills-Bengals could rank up somewhat high too, even the Bills-Eagles with the Eagles comeback attempt.

What is funny, they have also played 3 of the worst games too, Bills-Chiefs, Bills-Redskins, and Bills-Jets!!!

PS...how do you change your words under your username and usernumber (where it says I love Obama)? Do I have get the premium membership? Someone put that there. THank you.

Thanks!

They should list the bottom - CLE has to be the front-runner there. Anyone who bites nails about BUF's QB merry-go-round the past seasons should look at how it can be worse.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
      X