PDA

View Full Version : god damn

djjimkelly
11-08-2011, 01:53 PM
this penn state thing is real bad but .........

does espn have to talk about this **** 24/7

god damn does the media over blow things rape and sodomy is real bad so lets not have to listen to this **** all day>

im sorry your a college student and a football player and you get sodomized somehow its what u want

no 200+ pound man 19 or older is getting sodomized by force by one person

Skooby
11-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Breaking news, just to update you again.

PTI
11-08-2011, 02:03 PM
DUDE!!! These were 10 year old kids this guy was forcing!!

DraftBoy
11-08-2011, 02:10 PM

god damn does the media over blow things rape and sodomy is real bad so lets not have to listen to this **** all day>

im sorry your a college student and a football player and you get sodomized somehow its what u want

I dont know why Im going to bother responding but you either have choosen to ignore the story or not read the facts. This wasn't about anybody sodomizing a 19 year old 200+ man. This is about 8, 9, and 10 year old boys.

Please just stop talking.

mayotm
11-08-2011, 02:11 PM

no 200+ pound man 19 or older is getting sodomized by force by one personWow. This is so terribly uninformed.

Mudflap1
11-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Ten year olds dude. Ten year olds. This is as criminal as it gets, at a lily white, well-respected institution, where the winningest coach ever was involved in the cover up (on some level). This is as big of a story as it gets.

trapezeus
11-08-2011, 02:27 PM
and worse, the adults in the room who knew about this kept sweeping this under the rug.

why does a successful DC retire at 57, stay on campus, and not get a single look by an NFL team. People knew that he was no good, but they covered for him. The guy is a monster and people, who most likely wouldn't condone the activity if it happened to their kid, put other people's kids at risk. For what?

Why did he get to slide past the rule of law?

There are a lot of questions and the scope of it just seems madoff like. it's impossible for it to be isolated. a lot of people knew this was happening but chose to do nothing.

PTI
11-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Anyone hear about the DA in this original case, turned up dead like a year after too.......unsolved murder............really fishy stuff here.............

k-oneputt
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
All a big cover up for the lilly white, happy valley bs institution, football team ,and coach. They didn't want to wreck their reputation and let kids take the fall.
They knew about this and did nothing. Sandusky was still using PSU facilities. WTF.

we are
11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Just to clarify the OP doesn't represent any of the PSU alumni or fan base

Lone Stranger
11-08-2011, 03:00 PM
and worse, the adults in the room who knew about this kept sweeping this under the rug.

why does a successful DC retire at 57, stay on campus, and not get a single look by an NFL team. People knew that he was no good, but they covered for him. The guy is a monster and people, who most likely wouldn't condone the activity if it happened to their kid, put other people's kids at risk. For what?

Why did he get to slide past the rule of law?

There are a lot of questions and the scope of it just seems madoff like. it's impossible for it to be isolated. a lot of people knew this was happening but chose to do nothing.
You are right on target here. It is mind-boggling the extent of the cover-up.

Ed
11-08-2011, 03:21 PM

Most people have jobs and lives, so we don't sit around and watch espn 24/7. It's a big deal and a big story so when people tune in that's what they're most interested in hearing about. If espn isn't providing you with enough variety hour after hour throughout the day then change the channel, or do something else.

Skooby
11-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Most people have jobs and lives, so we don't sit around and watch espn 24/7. It's a big deal and a big story so when people tune in that's what they're most interested in hearing about. If espn isn't providing you with enough variety hour after hour throughout the day then change the channel, or do something else.

I don't come to a Bills forum to talk about college football issues either, so I think that the people who are all hung up on talking about sickos like this need to find a good spot to chat (anywhere but here).

DraftBoy
11-08-2011, 03:33 PM
I don't come to a Bills forum to talk about college football issues either, so I think that the people who are all hung up on talking about sickos like this need to find a good spot to chat (anywhere but here).

Nobody is making you click, read, or comment on the thread.

Fact is we have a Penn State Alum on this team (Scott), its a regional university, and its not the first time a non-Bills thread has been a topic that people wanted to discuss in the BZ since it generates the most traffic.

Pinkerton Security
11-08-2011, 03:44 PM

before you make one of the worst posts EVER, ANYWHERE, get your facts straight. they were adolescent kids.

BAM
11-08-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't live too far from State College. Many many many of my friends, family, coworkers, etc. have gone there or are huge fans. This area is devastated right now. Of course it's going to be all over the news. Maybe you should rewatch since you apparently no nothing of what's actually going on, dj.

superbills
11-08-2011, 03:47 PM

So change the channel. I heard CityTV is running a Degrassi marathon. Might want to check it out...

k-oneputt
11-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Matt Millen is pissed and is slamming {rightfully so} everyone on ESPN.

Skooby
11-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Nobody is making you click, read, or comment on the thread.

Fact is we have a Penn State Alum on this team (Scott), its a regional university, and its not the first time a non-Bills thread has been a topic that people wanted to discuss in the BZ since it generates the most traffic.

Agreed, have at it.

paranoid
11-09-2011, 07:11 AM
All a big cover up for the lilly white, happy valley bs institution, football team ,and coach. They didn't want to wreck their reputation and let kids take the fall.
They knew about this and did nothing. Sandusky was still using PSU facilities. WTF.

Right. This is all clearly based on race.

I still don't get how Paterno is not as culpable as the two administrators. None of them informed law enforcement.

DraftBoy
11-09-2011, 07:22 AM

I still don't get how Paterno is not as culpable as the two administrators. None of them informed law enforcement.

They are all culpable. The issue is that the Pennsylvania statutes that directly deal with this situation are far too ambigous. At worst if Paterno was found guilty of anything it would be a misdemeanor charge on PA state law.

k-oneputt
11-09-2011, 07:43 AM

What are you talking about ? It's a phrase trying to describe the PSU program as supposedly being clean and moral, has nothing to do with race.

And personally for the record, I hold Paterno MORE at fault then the adminstrators. He's bigger then those guys at that school and he is the head coach.

djjimkelly
11-10-2011, 12:05 AM
sorry didnt know it was kids

however the story is morbid its a sports station

i feel bad for the kids

why did this take 10 years to come out

bottom line espn needs to stop

glorifying the story

PTI
11-10-2011, 11:13 AM
That WR who saw the boy getting screwed is getting Jenny Jonesed and Hancy Graced, dude is being guilted into a corner I would not doubt he takes his own life, I think there is a lot of anger in this awful story and not much that can be done about the past (unless people want cash and people get fired), but there will be blood IMO.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-10-2011, 06:08 PM
yeah this is going to get alot worse before it gets better
ugly ugly ugly
Damn what horrid mess this sandusky created he is as evil as they come
but joepa absolutely should have put the hammer down 12 years ago and put the guy in jail
paterno is as guilty as anyone and he should not only be fired but prosecuted for anything that they can get to stick on him,,, same thing goes for anyone who knew even a little about this and did nothing

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-10-2011, 06:09 PM
yeah this is going to get alot worse before it gets better
ugly ugly ugly
Damn what horrid mess this sandusky created he is as evil as they come
but joepa absolutely should have put the hammer down 12 years ago and put the guy in jail
paterno is as guilty as anyone and he should not only should have been fired but prosecuted for anything that they can get to stick on him,,, same thing goes for anyone who knew even a little about this and did nothing