PDA

View Full Version : Jets Super Bowl

nyballa561
11-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Seeing how they dismantled us thoroughly, I think the Jets make the Super bowl

I think we severely misunderestimated them and now were paying the consequences.

their offense is decent but theyr defence is really good and special teams.

Hopefuly we dont allow it but thats just what im thinkin at the moment am i crazy?

YardRat
11-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Yes. The Jets aren't going to make the Super Bowl.

paladin warrior
11-09-2011, 08:55 PM

I think we severely misunderestimated them and now were paying the consequences.

Hopefuly we dont allow it but thats just what im thinkin at the moment am i crazy?:lmao::roflmao::haha::laughing: NO WAY Jet can t make go to the super bowl

Beebe's Kid
11-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Misunderestimated

psubills62
11-10-2011, 09:56 AM
"Us"? Are you pretending to be a Bills fan now?

FlyingDutchman
11-10-2011, 10:16 AM

Hopefuly we dont allow it but thats just what im thinkin at the moment am i crazy?

I think you misunderestimated the importance of paying attention in English class

OpIv37
11-10-2011, 10:24 AM

I disagree.

The Jets kicked our asses, no doubt, but other than that game and when they unloaded on Jacksonville, they haven't looked all that great, even in their wins. They only beat Dallas because of the typical Tony Homo choke job, they beat the 1-7 Dolphins and they were decent against San Diego. Outside of 2 games, they've been nothing special.

I still say NE gets the AFCE. Unfortunately, with the Bills loss last weekend, it's looking less and less likely that a WC team will come out of the AFCE. The Bills, Jets, and Pats are just going to beat the **** out of each other in a war of attrition. At least one- if not both- WC teams will come out of the AFCN. The only thing that might open up a spot is the utter mediocrity of the AFCW. But right now, it looks like NE, Buff, NY Jets, Baltimore, Pittsburgh Cincy. Two of those teams will win their division and the other 4 will be fighting for the 2 WC spots.

Mski
11-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Cincy still has to play Bal and Pit twice

trapezeus
11-10-2011, 10:33 AM
jets still haven't played a complete game all season. if not for three give me calls by the refs that put the ball on the 1 yard line 3x in one game, that game was a field goal battle.

The bills were unimaginitive and hopefully find some confidence against the cowboys or and dolphins.

The jets are a team in decline and based on skill talent in key places are masking their weaknesses...they are going to do what all good jet teams do...choke when it matter.

anyone remember how jet fans like to bring up that the bills sucked for going to 4 super bowls? these guys can't even get out of the AFC championship game and hardly look like a team who is going to get there a third time.

TigerJ
11-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Turns out the Bills match up pretty poorly with the Jets. Rex Ryan also used the bye to great advantage by studying the Bills' tendencies and countering them. Some of that, Buffalo is not going to be able to change before the Bills meet the Jets in a few weeks in Jersey. Some of it they can change. For instance, Buffalo can analyze how they have telegraphed their offensive tendencies, and start to do things differently (ie. not using David Nelson exclusively on 3rd and long when the Jets had him well covered, but throwing to him some on first and second down when he was wide open a number of times). I don't know that making those changes are enough to change the outcome of the rematch, but I personally don't think the Jets are that dominant that they are the likely Super Bowl rep from the AFC.

airdog32
11-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Jets will lose to the pats this weekend! they are like a light switch thats always turned off until they play the Bills!

TrEd FTW
11-10-2011, 01:49 PM
A guy named "nyballa" thinks the Jets are going to the Super Bowl? What a shock.

No Mark Sanchez-quarterbacked team will ever win the Super Bowl.

trapezeus
11-10-2011, 04:28 PM
A guy named "nyballa" thinks the Jets are going to the Super Bowl? What a shock.

No Mark Sanchez-quarterbacked team will ever win the Super Bowl.

nyballa would suggest he's a bills fan since its the only team in NY. if he was really a jets fan he'd be NJballa.

but i know the guy's a dink. i'm just playing around.

RoscoeMagic
11-10-2011, 04:34 PM
If the Jets play like they did last week vs. us then they absolutely can make the SB. The AFC doesn't have a dominant team like in years past. If you ask me, it's wide open.

better days
11-10-2011, 04:43 PM
nyballa would suggest he's a bills fan since its the only team in NY. if he was really a jets fan he'd be NJballa.

but i know the guy's a dink. i'm just playing around.

Well since Jets fans think Buffalo is in Upstate NY, North of NYC rather than in WESTERN New York, WEST of NYC, they probably also think New Jersey is just a suburb of NYC.

RoscoeMagic
11-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Well since Jets fans think Buffalo is in Upstate NY, North of NYC rather than in WESTERN New York, WEST of NYC, they probably also think New Jersey is just a suburb of NYC.

About 1/3 of NJ is a suburb of NYC.

nyballa561
11-10-2011, 04:49 PM
I knuw from the third posesshion on that we wernt gonna be able to score on the jets.

theyre defence just stuffed our recievers at the line of scrimage i dont know if it was just a bad matchup for the bills but if they continnue to play like that opn defence they can handle teams.

Crisis
11-10-2011, 04:49 PM
You mean we have a Jets thread without DHenderson talking about how amazing they are?

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2011, 07:19 PM

I suspect this is a Jets fan disguised as a Bills fan lurking this board.

nyballa561
11-10-2011, 08:24 PM
how is heather graham only 14000 but america ferrera 30000

psubills62
11-10-2011, 09:49 PM
I suspect this is a Jets fan disguised as a Bills fan lurking this board.
Considering he was on here right after the Jets game trash-talking us, I'd tend to agree with you. Lame.

Crisis
11-10-2011, 09:54 PM
lmao, jet fans are the most insecure pussies in the world.