PDA

View Full Version : Oregon-Stanford

DraftBoy
11-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Not to get away from PSU scandal but the big game of the weekend is Oregon-Stanford.

I did a write up of the prospects to watch;
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2011/11/prospect-preview-oregon-v-stanford/

Id say;
Thomas
Tunei
Asper
Jordan
Kaddu
Thomas
Martin
Howell

Would be players of interest to the Bills.

Also for the record LMJ >> Barner in college, but Barner will be the better pro.

k-oneputt
11-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Told you Stanfords time was coming. To much Oregon speed.

Boise is what everyone knows they are, no surprise there.

They better not jump Oklahoma over Bama if Okl.wins out either.

DraftBoy
11-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Told you Stanfords time was coming. To much Oregon speed.

Boise is what everyone knows they are, no surprise there.

They better not jump Oklahoma over Bama if Okl.wins out either.

My report on the game;
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2011/11/film-room-session-oregon-v-stanford/

They will jump Oklahoma and should. Nobody wants to see those two ****-tastic offenses play each other again. And please don't go with the defenses made them look worse than they were. You and I could played better QB than Lee and McCarron did. That was ****ty offensive football.

k-oneputt
11-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Well we will see what those defenses you talk about do come bowl season.

I've seen one defense shut down the Arkansas offense this year. Yeah that's the one game they've lost.
I've seen one defense at least slow down the Oregon offense thise year, yep they lost that game too.

And yes the offense's were dominated by the two best defenses in the country in LSU-Bama.

Oklahome lost at home to an average at best T. Tech team. They were a 4 td favorite. They shouldn't jump Bama, but I will say they always love Oklahoma and it wouldn't shock me if it happened.

DraftBoy
11-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Well we will see what those defenses you talk about do come bowl season.

I've seen one defense shut down the Arkansas offense this year. Yeah that's the one game they've lost.
I've seen one defense at least slow down the Oregon offense thise year, yep they lost that game too.

And yes the offense's were dominated by the two best defenses in the country in LSU-Bama.

Oklahome lost at home to an average at best T. Tech team. They were a 4 td favorite. They shouldn't jump Bama, but I will say they always love Oklahoma and it wouldn't shock me if it happened.

Call me when Arkansas plays somebody. SEC is a joke outside of Bama and LSU this year.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 08:28 AM
I'll call you after their bowl game.

Call me when your Houston team plays someone. I see they have taken over for the overrated Boise since they are now finished.

Maybe they will put Houston against Alabama in a BCS bowl game. Wouldn't that be fun to watch.

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 08:32 AM
I'll call you after their bowl game.

Call me when your Houston team plays someone. I see they have taken over for the overrated Boise since they are now finished.

Maybe they will put Houston against Alabama in a BCS bowl game. Wouldn't that be fun to watch.
Why are they going to play a C-USA team and lose like UGA did last year?

You really want to see Alabama lose another BCS bowl game?

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 08:44 AM
You really think Houston would beat Bama ? Ok.

That pretty passing game you watch might have some trouble with the qb on his back the whole game.

It would be similar to the Hawaii/Georgia Sugar Bowl game a couple of years ago. You might remeber it, Hawaii had that high flying passing game and the Georgia d-line dominated them. Think along those lines.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 08:46 AM
By the way, you think Georgia is on the "upswing" for the season yet. ?

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 10:17 AM
You really think Houston would beat Bama ? Ok.

That pretty passing game you watch might have some trouble with the qb on his back the whole game.

It would be similar to the Hawaii/Georgia Sugar Bowl game a couple of years ago. You might remeber it, Hawaii had that high flying passing game and the Georgia d-line dominated them. Think along those lines.

Tell me did you think Utah would beat Bama? Its not that I think Houston is better, Bama has a history of being down for the game they get stuck in.

I like to use more relevant history than that which is convienent to my preconceived notions.

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
By the way, you think Georgia is on the "upswing" for the season yet. ?

Not even close. Like I said the SEC is a joke outside of two teams. Kentucky could of won the east and it wouldnt of matter any.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 10:31 AM
You mean like when Bama pounded Mich St. last Jan. ? That type of relevant history ?
We will see what your so called joke SEC teams do in the bowls this year ? If you are going by last years "relevant history" it looked good.

And to say Georgia isn't on an "upswing" over the 2010 season is just plain stupid.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Don't worry they won't put Houston with Bama, they don't need another blowout game. Maybe they will get Oklahoma if State beats them. Or Stanford, I would love to see them pound Luck.
I really don't want to see any of the Big-10 teams. I already know what will happen there.

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 10:35 AM
You mean like when Bama pounded Mich St. last Jan. ? That type of relevant history ?
We will see what your so called joke SEC teams do in the bowls this year ? If you are going by last years "relevant history" it looked good.

And to say Georgia isn't on an "upswing" over the 2010 season is just plain stupid.

What did Bama do to Utah?

Continue to find excuses for the SEC, Im sure next it will be that it was too cold outside.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 10:38 AM
They lost in a BCS game. Maybe you seen it. Couple of years ago.
Relevant history was Mich St. last January, gave them a beating.

At least Oklahoma will be a good game, but they will probably beat State so there goes that.

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 10:41 AM
They lost in a BCS game. Maybe you seen it. Couple of years ago.
Relevant history was Mich St. last January, gave them a beating.

At least Oklahoma will be a good game, but they will probably beat State so there goes that.

Michigan State is a BCS AQ team, it was not a BCS game either...you more than no the definition of relevant so give up the Michigan State excuse because you don't like the other option.

I think Oklahoma wins Bedlam as well.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 10:47 AM
here's some BCS numbers for you :

15-6
7-0
Last 5

You should be able to fiqure that out.

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 10:52 AM
here's some BCS numbers for you :

15-6
7-0
Last 5

You should be able to fiqure that out.

:yawn:

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 10:59 AM
:yawn:

Yeah that's what the hater's do, they just can't fiqure out a way to stop it.

More of the same coming.:laughing:

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Yeah that's what the hater's do, they just can't fiqure out a way to stop it.

More of the same coming.:laughing:

Im sure Coach Whittingham whole heartidly agrees with your assessment.

k-oneputt
11-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Im sure Coach Whittingham whole heartidly agrees with your assessment.

I don't think we will be seeing coach W. in any more BCS games.

In case you didn't know, they play in a real conference now.:air:

DraftBoy
11-16-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't think we will be seeing coach W. in any more BCS games.

In case you didn't know, they play in a real conference now.:air:

I honestly don't think Coach W will be there much longer.