X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cgbm
    • Jan 2011

sandusky

im sitting here stewing over this whole thing and i really want to vent and see if people agree.

sandusky deservs to go to prizon and be in a cell with bubba, reggie, and plaxico :)

in all honesty he has ruined so many lives, including the boys, the penn state nation, the penn state season, and the most important (second to the victims) is joe paterno.

that man is a huge legend in college football, who has doe many things that no coach has ever done. and from this point on he will have a stigma around him as a guy who didnt do anything about it.

unfair in my mind!

so really my point in all this mess is what to do with un-trusty dusky?

i wish we were in a society where if someone has done a hanis crime and it passes a nation wide vote, we could hang him up in a street and sell tickets for a chance to go punch him in the face.

like 1000 for a face shot, 500 for an arm or leg shot, 200 for a gut shot, and 10,000 for a shot below the belt.

that would make me real happy to see on tv. the huge line of potential "wackers."

pluss i think the families of the victims wouldnt mind a shot at him.
    their tickets would be free of course!

he is just a huge scumbag and deserves way more than im sure he will get.

the implications of his actions although unforseeable were way more than this sorry man deserves to have attached to his name.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?
    a decent qb can win a fluke super bowl. but a franchise qb makes a perennial powerhouse.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: sandusky

He will die behind bars

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

They'll never put him with the rest of the prisoners, he'll die in that box without any male attention.

Comment

• dasaybz
        • Apr 2005

Joe Paterno is a victim? That is completely ****ing laughable. How does a man who knows about a child getting molested not do anything other than call 911 immediately? He not only didn't call 911, but he kept him on his ****ing staff. I mean seriously, what kind of low life ****ing **** sucking scum bag does that? Put yourself in his shoes, would you really only tell your AD about what happened, or do you want to shoot the mother ****er between his eyes for the sadistic **** he just did.

**** Joe Paterno, he seriously makes me sick.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

paterno is not a victim hes a bastard who did not report child abuse
          it took a highschool coach to go to athorities to get this monster sandusky arrested
          in my mind not ONE of the Pennstate staff should be retained... there is no way that this was not a wispered about and talked about situation in the coaches circles or sandusky would have had anotther job
          anyone who thinks paterno is not guilty as hell of not reporting child abuse TO LAW INFORCMENT not the stupid AD is likely to not report it themselves
          the coward WHO WITNESSED CHILD RAPE and did not go into that shower and beat the living hell out of sandusky should never be allowed to coach again
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• cgbm
            • Jan 2011

fine!

joe paterno should have reported it to the law (e)nforcement.
            but it isnt like he didnt say anything.

the guy took it to his boss and reported it through the school that his givin him so much.

so to say those things about a guy that has done so much for the game and the guys that played for him is a little over the top.

you can absolutely say that he should have gone to the police. yes. but remember that he didnt cover it up, and didnt keep it to himself.

if you want to blame someone like that, blame the president. he is the one that heared something like that and didnt do anything about it. joe did something.

and btw, you dont call 911 for something like that. in my time working in the emergency responce field has given me an opportunity to see alot of people report things to the wrong people.

"anyone who thinks paterno is not guilty as hell of not reporting child abuse TO LAW INFORCMENT not the stupid AD is likely to not report it themselves"

now, how can you say that i am likely to not report it myself? that is a stupid statement. i am commenting on a message board about how much i hate sandusky, not dealing with a situation like that.

and id appreciate you not passing judgement on me for that while attached to a computer hundreds of miles away. kepp the idiot comments to yourself

SHUT UP OR MAN UP.
            a decent qb can win a fluke super bowl. but a franchise qb makes a perennial powerhouse.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
              • Nov 2009

Penn State "nation" is not a victim. This is a football team. The whole staff should be fired...if you knew, you're gone. Same with any administration or law officials. Anybody that knew has got to go.

I go to Penn State, and the only way I am a victim is if my tuition goes up to pay for these *******s' legal defense. Rape, be it woman or child is an unforgivable offense. To know about it, and not report it is second, only to the actual act.

The only way the "PS nation," which I can't stand that name, is a victim is by trusting these people to make the right choice, and they clearly did not. To say Joe Pa,is a victim is a ****ing joke.

Comment

• mayotm
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by cgbm
                fine!

the guy took it to his boss and reported it through the school that his givin him so much.

so to say those things about a guy that has done so much for the game and the guys that played for him is a little over the top.

you can absolutely say that he should have gone to the police. yes. but remember that he didnt cover it up, and didnt keep it to himself.

if you want to blame someone like that, blame the president. he is the one that heared something like that and didnt do anything about it. joe did something.

and btw, you dont call 911 for something like that. in my time working in the emergency responce field has given me an opportunity to see alot of people report things to the wrong people.

"anyone who thinks paterno is not guilty as hell of not reporting child abuse TO LAW INFORCMENT not the stupid AD is likely to not report it themselves"

now, how can you say that i am likely to not report it myself? that is a stupid statement. i am commenting on a message board about how much i hate sandusky, not dealing with a situation like that.

and id appreciate you not passing judgement on me for that while attached to a computer hundreds of miles away. kepp the idiot comments to yourself

SHUT UP OR MAN UP.
                Would you be defending Paterno if somebody you cared about was one of the victims? Frankly, whatever Paterno accomplished as a football coach isn't relevant. He didn't do enough when he found out about the crime. Period.

Comment

• cgbm
                  • Jan 2011

what im trying to say is that joe pa didnt do these discusting acts.

he didnt ask for all this to happen and it saddens me to see a man who has been a coach longer than you and i have been alive combined burn for somehting that he didnt do. as far as i know, he is a stand up man that YOU as a ps student have loved for a very very long time.

this guy has way more good things going for him than this one mistake.

and you are now throwing him away like trash because of something that someone else did, and HE REPORTED IT. the authorities didnt do anything about it.

really though i dont want to be here defending joe pa.

i really just am so pissed about this sandusky scumbag and want other people to vent about it too.

the joe pa conversation is and prolly always will be contravercial.

Comment

• cgbm
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by mayotm
                    Would you be defending Paterno if somebody you cared about was one of the victims? Frankly, whatever Paterno accomplished as a football coach isn't relevant. He didn't do enough when he found out about the crime. Period.
                    i prolly wouldnt be defending paterno. he is an idiot for not taking it to the police, and should loose his job for it, and shouldnt coach again.

but your all making it seem like he was the one doing these things. you all are blaming joe when you should be discusted with sandusky.

to say joe pa is discusting, and a scumbag and things like that is rediculous. he is an idiot for not taking it farther. but come on.... he wasnt raping kids

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

(work related)

if i saw the acts happen i call the cops

if someone tells me the acts happened i would most likely tell my bosses first before i would go to the cops

reason why if i see it i can testify i am not using hearsay and i know what i saw

if someone tells me something who knows if its true, espically if its a co-worker/friend. if i then go and call the cops and its untrue i am liable for slander at his position he made a choice. i understand why he made it but the man who saw it needed to call the police not someone who just has hearsay

Jo pa the guy who saw it and the AD's should have met with police if anything but none of this happened.

instead its a huge mess/cover up

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• T-Long
                        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                        (work related)

if i saw the acts happen i call the cops

if someone tells me the acts happened i would most likely tell my bosses first before i would go to the cops

reason why if i see it i can testify i am not using hearsay and i know what i saw

if someone tells me something who knows if its true, espically if its a co-worker/friend. if i then go and call the cops and its untrue i am liable for slander at his position he made a choice. i understand why he made it but the man who saw it needed to call the police not someone who just has hearsay

Jo pa the guy who saw it and the AD's should have met with police if anything but none of this happened.

instead its a huge mess/cover up
                        Well said. I am not going to get into huge arguments about this, because I have done it all week at the water cooler. Bottom line is Joe Pa did what he was supposed to do, but when it wasn't taken care of, he should have pushed and pushed and pushed until something came of it. I also believe that if McQueary had just beat the piss out of Sandusky as soon as he saw it in the first place, all of this shame and hurt for everyone involved would not have happened. As a die hard Penn Stater, I have been very distraught on this entire thing. I get angry, sad, depressed, angry again, sad, etc....so many emotions to even describe. Prayers will continue to go out to those poor kids who had this happen to them...and may Sandusky rot in jail for all the lives he has ruined due to this.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                          • Sep 2003

and you are now throwing him away like trash because of something that someone else did, and HE REPORTED IT. the authorities didnt do anything about it.
                          No, I'm throwing him away like trash because he failed to do anything about a CHILD RAPIST. He allowed a CHILD RAPIST to stay on his campus and continue to work with children. Totally inexcusable - and probably criminal.
                          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                            • Feb 2005

fine!

SHUT UP OR MAN UP.
                            Shut up or man up? WTF? how am i suppose to "Man up"? whos the idiot... you. I said how i think and I stand by my statement.
                            Last edited by THE END OF ALL DAYS; 11-12-2011, 04:03 PM.
                            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• bf1
                              • Oct 2010

If there is a bystander law in any way, I think criminal charges should be brought against Joe Pa. And McQuery everyone above who knew. Campus police etc.

The precedent should be set. College football, a college's image, or any organization or company's image isn't more important than protecting young children.

Comment

Working...
                              X