PDA

View Full Version : The part is over

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 01:30 PM
The party is over and this team is showing their true colors and back to playing at the level our team is capable of.

We got off to a fast start and had a couple miracle comebacks but since them first few games this team has only been average. We will be 2-4 since then after this game and should be 1-5 if not for the Eagles giving us the game. There will be no miracle comeback this game in the 2nd half.

This team is terrible and might win 8 games since we stole a couple games early on in the season.

The defense still can't stop anybody unless we get some turnovers which isn't possible every game. It takes the turnovers just for our defense to hold teams to 30 points give or take.

The offense is proving to be only an average offense after the quick start. Once teams got rolling after the shortened offseason and got tape on our offense it's not very hard to shut them down. The dreams of this team averaging 27-30 points a game offense was a pipe dream. There isn't much to it since we can't or won't stretch the field. After some film and being exposed defenses are showing it's not hard to shut the bills down and keep them to around 20 points a game give or take.

It was fun while it lasted but this is the 2008 Bills all over again. There are average or bad teams who get off to a fast start every year or fade away after that. That's all we are this season once again. We are still a long ways away from being a playoff team.

Once again after a fast start the Bills jumped the gun. Before they gave Jauron a big contract extension and this time they gave Fitzpatrick a big contract extension. He was worth keeping around but not for that kind of money. He is an average QB and will never make it through that contract. We still need to find the QB of the future.

For some who was thinking Gailey was a great coach because of the quick start is proving itself wrong too. There is a reason why he wasn't wanted in the NFL for a decade. He's an average coach too and will probably be gone in a couple more years which at that point the Fitzpatrick probably will be too since the new coach will want their own QB.

Joe Fo Sho
11-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Cool story, bro. I like the parts about the quick start.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 01:50 PM
The title is supposed to read the PARTY is over. A little typo there.

Luisito23
11-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Way to go Buffalo, we knew you could do it...:wink:

ZEUS
11-13-2011, 01:56 PM
The problem isn't Fitz or the offense. The defense can't stop anybody. Especially on third down. The Bills get behind and get away from running the ball, one of their strong points. Maybe we should bring in the 'Stache?

BillsOwnAll
11-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Whats the purpose of these kind of threads? Do people just love hearing themselves talk about doom and gloom that much?

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
The problem isn't Fitz or the offense. The defense can't stop anybody. Especially on third down. The Bills get behind and get away from running the ball, one of their strong points. Maybe we should bring in the 'Stache?

They aren't the biggest problem but they aren't really helping much either. This is an offense you can win with if you have a decent defense but we don't. This isn't a consistently high powered offense like many dreamed of after the first month of the season that can win shootouts and consistently score 27+ points a game and be one of the top offenses in the league.

After the dust has settled this is a middle of the road offense and the defense is one of the worse in the league. We were lucky to get some turnovers in a few games by them which lead to wins but outside of that they can't stop anybody.

This team looks like a total joke now. This is the 2nd straight week they haven't showed up to play at all. If we win the Dolphins game and finish this road trip with a record of 6-5 we will be lucky. That would mean we would have to win the rest of our games to make the playoffs. That isn't happening.

The only thing our couple lucky wins got us early in the season is a lower draft pick come April which we could have used to try and improve the team. This is a 5 or 6 win team that might win 8 games due to a couple lucky wins and a quick start.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Whats the purpose of these kind of threads? Do people just love hearing themselves talk about doom and gloom that much?

It's a Bills board and a thread about the current state of our team. If you would rather keep the rose colored glasses on like many do no matter what and pray for the best then just ignore the reality of our team.

The first month of the season created much optimism but many took it too far unfortunately and thought we were better then we really were. Just like in 2008. Many of us said lets see how the next couple months play out and then we will really see what we are made of. Well these couple months are here and we are showing what we're really made of.

BillsOwnAll
11-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Its people like you who always say the bills will suck...and they do...and you seem happy about being right.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Its people like you who always say the bills will suck...and they do...and you seem happy about being right.
Far from being happy. I prayed to god that our quick start wasn't just a flash in the pan. You could see that this team probably wouldn't keep that pace for the entire year though.

I didn't think the wheels would fall off as bad as they have though. They are just plain awful now. They do suck. You can either admit reality or try and live in a matrix and cover it up.

ZEUS
11-13-2011, 02:19 PM
I was opptomistic. I thought the playoffs were a real possibility. The Cincy game was stolen by the refs and the Giants game was lost due to bad defense and a couple underthrown balls. This game and the Jets game are pathetic. I'm starting to see there will once again be no playoffs for us. We need to fix this defense in a big way. We need a stud pass rusher. Too bad Schobel quit.

BillsOwnAll
11-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Far from being happy. I prayed to god that our quick start wasn't just a flash in the pan. You could see that this team probably wouldn't keep that pace for the entire year though.

I didn't think the wheels would fall off as bad as they have though. They are just plain awful now. They do suck. You can either admit reality or try and live in a matrix and cover it up.
Im not saying there an amazing team, your just assuming thats what i think. My point was this thread has no point. Its just annoying when theres 432 threads about how the bills suck at this and that. How people knew this was gonna happen. Its just everyone can see the bills are sucking..we dont need people to write a book about it.