PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one who gets emotional

sqad5
11-13-2011, 02:42 PM
I mean i sit here steaming pissed,and i wanna smash **** so bad sometimes.I'm just getting tired of this **** year after year.I wish we lost every game instead of these heart breakers,and i think we ****ed up on signing fitz this early oh well typical bills ****.

Crisis
11-13-2011, 02:43 PM
It's happened too many times and their collapses are too predictable for me to get all worked up over anymore.

It's more of a huge joke to me now. Can't ever take this team seriously.

TrEd FTW
11-13-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm numb. Losses don't affect me.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 02:44 PM
I mean i sit here steaming pissed,and i wanna smash **** so bad sometimes.I'm just getting tired of this **** year after year.I wish we lost every game instead of these heart breakers,and i think we ****ed up on signing fitz this early oh well typical bills ****.

We definitely screwed the pooch and gave Fitzpatrick a big extension too soon. He had a few great games and they gave him a big contract.

This season is 2008 all over again. Some thought it was going to be different but it's the same old song and dance. We will be lucky to beat Miami especially on the road. They are playing much better then us right now.

imbondz
11-13-2011, 02:45 PM

yes you are the only one who cares. congrats.

sqad5
11-13-2011, 02:45 PM
It's happened too many times and their collapses are too predictable for me to get all worked up over anymore.

It's more of a huge joke to me now. Can't ever take this team seriously.
that's how im starting to feel,id rather watch college girls softball

sqad5
11-13-2011, 02:46 PM
yes you are the only one who cares. congrats.
well i meant like i could cry sometimes,or just burn my house down lol

BertSquirtgum
11-13-2011, 02:52 PM

this horse**** is why I am not a season ticket holder anymore. I'm not wasting my hard earned money on this ****.

DesertFox24
11-13-2011, 02:52 PM
No I do as well. My wife gets mad at me because it get close to waking up my son.

ZEUS
11-13-2011, 02:53 PM
I live in Florida. It's 78 degrees outside. At 12:15 today my buddy offered to pick me up at the dock to go fishing. He said they were biting. I said no, I want to watch the Bills game. What a waste. What's even more pathetic is I will still continue to watch them the rest of the year and still have my Bills flag out front on the house.

Crisis
11-13-2011, 02:57 PM
I live in Florida. It's 78 degrees outside. At 12:15 today my buddy offered to pick me up at the dock to go fishing. He said they were biting. I said no, I want to watch the Bills game. What a waste. What's even more pathetic is I will still continue to watch them the rest of the year and still have my Bills flag out front on the house.

I started doing my laundry in the second half. What has this team come to?

sqad5
11-13-2011, 02:58 PM
I wish i could go into a coma untill the bills are in the playoffs,but then again i'd be dead waiting :(

kingJofNYC
11-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I get pretty heated, but I don't smash things. Just ruins the rest of my day.

To be honest, we all kind of set ourselves up after the hot start, we should've taken a step back and realized we weren't going to be world beaters throughout the year.

They've shown improvement over last year, last two weeks have been brutal however, and it's hard to watch a ****ty D no matter how good your O is, changes the entire complexion and playcalling.

Billz_fan
11-13-2011, 03:02 PM
I used to get that way. They have stunk to long for me to get mad anymore. It's not worth the blood pressure points when the owner quit caring long ago. the fans care far more about the team than the owner.

sqad5
11-13-2011, 03:02 PM
i ****ing hate feeling this way,and i don't understand why i continue to watch this horse crap of a team,wish i never told anybody i was a bills fan,should of kept it to myself

BADTHINGSMAN
11-13-2011, 03:09 PM
I started doing my laundry in the second half. What has this team come to?

:rofl: At least I am not the only one who did a load of laundry during the game.

As for the question, I get more pumped about a W then angry with a loss. I guess that is simply because I am use to Buffalo losing and that is sad. The Bills organization owes its fans huge for their support year after year for putting crap on the field like this.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-13-2011, 03:10 PM
If you think that's pathetic, than nothing-- NOTHING-- is stopping you from taking down that flag and moving on with your life. If you can't do that, then seek help. Seriously.

The Natrix
11-13-2011, 03:12 PM
I have not ever said this, but if it's nice out next Sunday, I may just DVR it. When I watch it will depend on the outcome. If they blow out Miami, I will have to watch it that night. If not, I'll wait until Tuesday maybe.

ZEUS
11-13-2011, 03:23 PM
If you think that's pathetic, than nothing-- NOTHING-- is stopping you from taking down that flag and moving on with your life. If you can't do that, then seek help. Seriously.

Yeah, I'm aware of the fact I put the Bills flag out front. Thanks for pointing that out, but what's your point? Guy down the street still has his dolphins flag out and they suck worse. I've been a Bills fan since before the Super Bowl years. I've tried getting interested in other teams like Tampa. They have a great stadium and the games are fun to go to. But, I don't get the same feeling as I do with the Bills. Funny, because I absolutely hate the Buffalo/Rochester area.

Novacane
11-13-2011, 03:52 PM
I don't get mad anymore. I'm used to it.

BillsFanCupp38
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I used to. But i've learned that it is unhealthy to burn emotional energy on something that is out of my control. Don't get me wrong, I love my Bills. But it's not worth getting too emotional about it. No reason for this to ruin your day or week.

TedMock
11-13-2011, 05:42 PM
I used to, but like others, I have become almost numb. Now I just get slightly annoyed when watching and I do other things while I'm watching like laundry. I actually get more annoyed when I read the boards later and see people blaming one side of the ball, or one of the coaches, etc. 44-7, for example. That is nothing more than both sides of the ball pooping the bed. Out-played, out-coached. No one person to blame. It just sucks. Everybody sucked today except Moorman, of course. Then I get back to work and forget about it until Monday at the office when everybody who knows I'm a Bills fan asks the genius question: "Hey, what happened to your Bills?" Seriously. Every time they lose, I get this question from otherwise intelligent and educated people. Umm, they lost and I really don't want to talk about it. Thank god the Redskins stink. Otherwise, I'd have to hear about how great they are. It's the only thing that's saving me.

DynaPaul
11-13-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm numb to it. Even when this team is doing good I'm still a skeptic thinking "Ok, how are they gonna blow it this time?" We still have too many holes. I was happy with our early season success but I knew some weaknesses would catch up to us eventually. The last 2 losses were pretty bad but I expect us to play a little more solid the rest of the way.

T-Long
11-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Not proud of this, but last week I smashed a bunch of dishes on the floor in the kitchen and then threw a stack of DVDs against the wall. Once again, not proud, but I can't seem to turn it off. Or learn from the past 23 years of being a Bills fan.

sqad5
11-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Not proud of this, but last week I smashed a bunch of dishes on the floor in the kitchen and then threw a stack of DVDs against the wall. Once again, not proud, but I can't seem to turn it off. Or learn from the past 23 years of being a Bills fan.
yeah i smashed my keyboard before,i thought today was gonna be one of them days..

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 08:46 PM
this horse**** is why I am not a season ticket holder anymore. I'm not wasting my hard earned money on this ****.
Same here. I was a season ticket holder for 10 years straight up to 3 years ago Didn't miss a single game for them 10 years and went to at least 2 games a year for the 3 years prior to that. The next two years after that I just went to two games the one year and one game last year. That was 15 straight years straight without not attending at least one game at the stadium.

Finally I said the hell with it. It wasn't worth forking out almost a grand anymore to buy 2 season tickets since I didn't have anyone who wanted to go in with me on them. After forking out that money I would have to find someone to go with me and wait till then to get the $50 for that ticket.

As it got later in the season and we were doing horrible and the weather was getting crappy it became harder and harder to find someone who wanted to go to the game let alone pay for the ticket. Usually I ended up giving away at least a couple tickets and eating that money just to have somebody to go to the game with me because nobody was going to spend any money let alone $50 to go watch a 3-9 team in the winter.

It wasn't worth dishing out all that money anymore at once along with all the extra costs like parking, etc, for each game and all the stress of trying to find somebody to buy the ticket or even go to the game for free later in the year once the team proved to be a laughing stock again. It wasn't worth the time, money and stress anymore to continue to buy season tickets and drive 90 minutes to the game each week.

This season I didn't go to one game. The games I wanted to go to the most were already sold out and it's not worth forking over $100 at this point to buy a ticket to a game after you include parking and everything else along with it. Especially with the matchups we have left at home and the way we are playing. Plus two of the 3 home games left fall on my weekend to work so I would have to take the day off without pay since I'm out of vacation time till the new year begins and cost me even more money just to go watch it. The hell with it for this season.

I'm sure many fans are feeling the same way that's it just not worth all the money, time and trouble over the past 12 years of futility. The proof is in the pudding with the huge decline in season ticket sales over the past several years and the lack of even selling out the majority of our home games the past couple seasons. If we stay in the tank over the next couple weeks we MIGHT sell out the Titans game but definitely won't sell out the Broncos and Patriots game. If we don't take the next two games then the Titans should sell out but the other two games are still a 50/50 chance. Especially the Broncos game on Christmas Eve.

BillsFever21
11-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Early in the season I always swear like a drunken sailor and throw things during the game and I'm literally pissed off until at least Tuesday after a loss. Especially if it was a close tough loss. I never break anything though. It's not worth breaking something of value over it.

As it gets later in the season and we're a laughing stock again and/or out of the playoff hunt I get immune to it and I don't let myself get pissed off and stressed out over the game anymore for the rest of the season. I just watch it and if we're winning great I'll cheer but if we're losing I don't let it effect me anymore.

Borosai
11-13-2011, 11:06 PM
My level of frustration is proportional to my expectations. Needless to say, my expectations are dropping to the familiar lows at the moment.

G Wolly
11-13-2011, 11:09 PM
These last 2 weeks, I was reminded of what being a Bills fan has been.

I watched each second, but once we went down by 3 scores and the game is out of reach, I just laugh it off and make joke and talk with my friends.

It's not worth it to get too upset anymore.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-14-2011, 05:43 AM
Yes, I think you are the only one that gets emotional. It is quite obvious that the rest of us don't change our emotions at all during games. Everyone here has zero "emotional" posts, it is all status quo here.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-14-2011, 06:00 AM
Ive been waiting all year for the other shoe to drop... it just did
welcome back to reality