PDA

View Full Version : Fitz

Maximilli
11-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I think that chan gailey gonna have to change up the offnese a little teams are picking up too this five wr set and its always short routes good teams are starting to pick up on that like the jets and cowboys thru film study i like Fitz as our quarterback but when you look receivers aren't getting separation leaving Fitz to throw into tight spots, one thing about our recievers is that they have good hands but they are not getting separation

Now defense
Every week teams prepare a game plan for an opponent depending on there style and for the 2nd straight week we played a team that has a plan against us and they went out and executed it. Cowboys did a double blitz on one side forcing the line to take your pick on who to block and that's was just one of many blitzes Fitz was getting hit hard today. My questions is does George Edwards have tapes to study from, does he have a game plan in place, and is he watching the games where Tony Romo have bad games i mean the cowboys looked prepared you could see they watched film. We only blitz on 3rd down, and when we do blitz them there in shotgun they could see the blitz come on George you gotta do better we have the talent on this team to succeed just gotta put them in position EDWARDS GOTTA GO.

ZAZusmc03
11-13-2011, 07:17 PM
mind=blown

Maximilli
11-14-2011, 11:12 AM
U cant do pull ups

Dying_-2-_Live
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM
I don't see these good hands...
I seen multiple drops yesterday afternoon

Cleve
11-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Fitzpatrick's rating against the Jets - 51

Fitzpatrick's rating against the Cowboys - 46

Ugh!!!!!!!!

Maximilli
11-14-2011, 11:20 AM
I agree with u but recivers are not getting open every time fitz gets them the ball the defenders are rite there defenses are not playing honest against us